Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 15. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:18:56 PM
The prices are low, but I think there is still a big uncertainity about the next prices. So, I think the next prices will show that the reasonable movement is waiting or buying.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 05:29:24 PM
I'll wait for the ghost month to come and see all the coins to go down more that's the perfect time to shop and hopefully by december everything is going to go up just like what happened last year. But let's not be very confident about that because the market can always go against us, so invest with precaution and always be ready to what will happen next.
I just do not understand what else to expect. Compared with last year's level, the market fell to almost 75%. If you look for a real chance to buy cheap coins, then it is the best day for investment.
in my opinion, professionals in the field of crypto currency have long made their choice and have invested good money in the crypto currency. Such a chance that gives the current state of the market may not happen again.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
July 10, 2018, 03:57:44 PM
I'll wait for the ghost month to come and see all the coins to go down more that's the perfect time to shop and hopefully by december everything is going to go up just like what happened last year. But let's not be very confident about that because the market can always go against us, so invest with precaution and always be ready to what will happen next.
I just do not understand what else to expect. Compared with last year's level, the market fell to almost 75%. If you look for a real chance to buy cheap coins, then it is the best day for investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
July 10, 2018, 01:55:33 PM
Volumes are so low as of now it is very advisable to wait for some more months until there is spike in prices we cant expect profits so it is better to wait for more than three months
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
July 10, 2018, 01:18:52 PM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2018, 12:57:28 PM
The risk still continues. But if we have a low probability, we can not have entered the bear market. Every investor is responsible for their own decisions.
it is true and the investors must also already know the risks that he will get from the investment, but most who invest it on success. because in this world of crypto is the best place to invest that can generate big profits

Lol. It's funny how people like you make it seem too simple. It isn't like that. Crypto isn't all about rainbows and unicorns. People lose real money and a lot as well. People need to develop certain skill sets over time to even have a chance of making big money that you're talking about
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 12:37:44 PM
Indeed Zilliqa and Quarkchain are excellent tokens for investing. These tokens will be very expensive if they are stored for more than two years. They have a great future
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 12:16:52 PM
The risk still continues. But if we have a low probability, we can not have entered the bear market. Every investor is responsible for their own decisions.
it is true and the investors must also already know the risks that he will get from the investment, but most who invest it on success. because in this world of crypto is the best place to invest that can generate big profits
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
July 10, 2018, 12:10:13 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency actually for now is in my opinion very good. now we can all get many benefits. we do not have to wait to get started, the price now tends to decline

True, bro. It is much better to invest in the cryptocurrencies now when they are very cheap. September market can be green, and you will be a loser. IMHO.

if indeed you want to invest at this time you better prepare your capital first. because the investment needs a substantial capital, and you better also have to choose the right investment place as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 10:20:50 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency actually for now is in my opinion very good. now we can all get many benefits. we do not have to wait to get started, the price now tends to decline

True, bro. It is much better to invest in the cryptocurrencies now when they are very cheap. September market can be green, and you will be a loser. IMHO.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:27:34 PM
I think that investing now is the best thing to do because everything is below ICO Price, at least, for some tokens that were released before. And maybe you can make a good profit from this situation, buying on the dip is the best thing to do
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 03:44:05 PM
Why are you saying that? the market is in a good condition to join now, i think that investing later might be a bad decision because the market is probably going to be in a better condition later, so it is the perfect time to buy now
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
I think that every user of the crypto currency believes in the fact that the last year's market indicator will return sooner or later. Therefore, in any case, investments to date can bring very good results.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 01:29:18 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 01:27:41 PM
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
July 08, 2018, 01:25:38 PM
Why want to wait, now the price of bitcoin starts to increase little. If it increases we cannot buy at that time. This is the right time to buy bitcoin. Invest now and hold it for long time. Once the price of bitcoin is increasing very high at that time we can sell and earn more profit. So dont wait to buy just buy now and hold it.
True thinking, coins right now are in the bigger down that we could even speculate some time ago so if market will recover we will be able to earn a lot in coming time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 01:18:48 PM
I agree with you about Ziliqa and Quarkchain, but it does not seem to be a mistake to start investing now, as all indicators show that the crypto-currency market is oversold and soon we will expect active growth.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 04:55:32 PM
Before investing, I always analyze news reports for all countries and indicators from different sources. A little waiting does not hurt. You just need to closely monitor the situation.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 06, 2018, 04:30:12 PM
In fact, I think you should invest now and no longer need to wait to invest. Because now is the right time to invest. You can buy some coins at a low price then you just wait patiently until the price of the coin back high again.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 06, 2018, 03:25:27 PM
this time one year ago actually in July 2017, market is back from down and start recover, i hope its happen again in 2018, mooning until end of 2018..
No, many people are now looking at what happened in the last year and they think we are going to get the same results but that is a mistake, what happened in the last year is not going to repeat itself since the conditions of the market are not the same, three years passed since the crash caused by Mt Gox until the market recovered, so there was a lot of potential ready to be liberated while that is not the case right now since only 6 months have passed since the crash.
Pages:
Jump to: