Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 11. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 09:07:12 AM
I think currently is a good time to start buying first positions and altcoins that seem to be cheap.

Market looks ready for a bounce imho.
it is true because with the altcoin price again low and this is our chance to buy altcoin many to be a good long-term and low investment this
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
I totally agree with you, especially ICO, I have now explained to all the friends who have joined the cryptocurrency market, don't invest in any ICO project!
I don`t think so, now prices on the market are pretty low to invest in, I think in the middle of September it will be much higher. What about ICO projects, it`s hard to find costing and promising projects, but if you find them, they can make a good profit for you.
Activity: 756
July 17, 2018, 08:50:31 AM
It is not the good idea to wait for buying because already the prices really went very low in the market, anytime we can see there is a spike in the market. So it is a good option to enter the market in the current situation because the possibility of increasing price is very huge.

If you have at least 50-100 dollars, use this money to enter the market now. probably, when the cryptocurrency starts to grow, this will be a long-lasting process.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 05:59:06 AM
I think, not necessarily you have the right predictions about the current coin prices because the coin price can change at any time and we should be able to find a good opportunity to get profit
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 05:36:59 AM
I am confused with you.
In the title, you are telling not to invest but why is there any investment information Ziliqa and Quarkchain?
Actually, if you want to invest now is not papa.
The market is currently down and this is a good opportunity to buy altcoins for investment.
Is not it?
Activity: 58
July 17, 2018, 05:10:35 AM
I agree with your opinion
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
July 17, 2018, 05:00:44 AM
presently the market is as yet shaky after a month ago the cost of all coins fell strongly so I recommend being persistent, hold up when the market returns completely recuperated to contribute
Merit: 105
July 17, 2018, 04:48:06 AM
It is not the good idea to wait for buying because already the prices really went very low in the market, anytime we can see there is a spike in the market. So it is a good option to enter the market in the current situation because the possibility of increasing price is very huge.

Yeah, you right. why don't we start buying now and start holding until the end of the year?
The price really dips right now. And I'm waiting for a bull in early September.

Really, why do not we think about buying more altcoins these days? The cryptocurrency is very popular, and I am sure that all the alts and Bitcoin will gain close to November or, probably, December.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 03:21:14 AM
I think currently is a good time to start buying first positions and altcoins that seem to be cheap.

yes now is a good time to buy coins because the market is still unstable and the price of all coins is now low, I recommend to buy a trusted coin like Ethereum, NEO, or Litecoin to keep in the long run.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
July 17, 2018, 01:47:52 AM
Why are you saying that? the market is in a good condition to join now, i think that investing later might be a bad decision because the market is probably going to be in a better condition later, so it is the perfect time to buy now

He is saying this because he might be thinking about the market being unstable and this is not often suggested by the economists to invest in assets with unstable values.

But you might also know about the risk lover crypto traders that invest irrespective of the risk just because they can see the future profit. This is a great step towards market perfection because the inflow of money into the technology in such a time can really help the market recover.
Activity: 103
July 16, 2018, 08:02:04 AM
I totally agree with you, especially ICO, I have now explained to all the friends who have joined the cryptocurrency market, don't invest in any ICO project!
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
July 16, 2018, 06:54:54 AM
I prepare to invest a little amount in every dip as we can't predict at what level is the dip should be...knowing that it's volatile market and this can easily switch either up or down. Invest while it's in lower price and hold to get a good profits.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 16, 2018, 06:37:17 AM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

Do not wait until September because this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum,but if you want to invest in altcoins you need to research and choose a competitive project since most of the ICO's now are scam.
Activity: 220
Merit: 8
July 16, 2018, 04:16:28 AM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens
Why should us wait untill september? Are in September Coins going down cheaper than now? What can make you say that?

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now
Do yuo mean that, this is the end of scam project or is this the time to minimize scam project in the future?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
July 16, 2018, 04:11:16 AM
Are you quite sure of your predictions? I tend to advise them differently. If you will wait until September, you are actually risking not being able to join profitable days of around several hundreds of price increase for Ethereum and a few thousands for Bitcoin. The falling of prices is through. There may be little downs along the way but the market is generally directed towards the roof, although the climax is not yet here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
Currently, the market is beginning to grow and if you want to invest I think still can.  You can invest in some Altcoin. And my advice you can invest long term and if you invest short-term I think will be difficult if looking at current market conditions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 16, 2018, 02:11:36 AM
Just stay away on the ico today, and wait for the dumping stage of some investors in the exchange. This happened in some ico. If you want to get a cheap coins, just wait for the initial listing.
Activity: 392
July 15, 2018, 02:00:44 PM
This is the best time to invest all altcoins and btc  this is the lowest price of this year i think. we just have to wait bull market maybe few months from now market will regain.
Activity: 840
July 14, 2018, 11:44:35 AM
I think its the best time to invest because now the price is still cheap. Dont wait to long Because the price can rise anytime. So invest now. If you want to get much profit.
I also think that today is a very good time for investing. The market has fallen very much and this means that soon it will start to go up. This will give us a good profit if we buy coins today.
Pages:
Jump to: