Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 25. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 10:14:11 AM
I also think that you should not panic. The most important thing is not to give in to emotions and not make stupid decisions
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
Dont panic because panic. Always think positive keep your cool calm as you see the bitcoin value is a bit higher I think its a sign the the all value of the coins will go higher.
Activity: 32
August 17, 2018, 01:28:27 AM
Try not to settle on any choices in the frenzy due to any choice in the frenzy dependably give you misfortune. This market is profoundly unpredictable and pumping and dumping is the ordinarily done by the promoters and Profiteers of the specific token/coin. In the event that you need to make great procuring from here then you select the great coins from the main 25 of https://coinmarketcap.com and sit tight for opportune time to purchase and offer.
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 11:34:38 AM
I am also a bit nervous looking at the market today, but should not worry too much I am self-reliant market will also recover, can not market fall forever and they will also grow at times
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 08:34:45 AM
I haven't panicked in a long time. I reacted calmly when I lost more than seventy percent of my investment. But I am shocked by what is happening now. I thought Ethereum would never be worth more than three hundred dollars. I hope it will not be long and soon will be a new pump.
absolutely right, because the panic will bring us in disasters such as loss. because in the crypto world that must be avoided, never panic with the market decline. because with a short time, surely the price of each coin will experience an extraordinary boost
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 08:18:24 AM
It's best not to think about the crypto market for a long time and focus on our other jobs. Because make panic by looking at the market situation can force us to make bad decisions.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:32:40 AM
I have to panic in this market. I joined the encryption market at the beginning of this year and invested in some cryptocurrencies. But the price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall to this day, and I have lost a lot.
Panicking might you do something that you may regret after or cause not good outcome like when selling your coin when market is dropping because you panicked. So the best thing to do is calm yourself, then think twice what the right thing to do or do nothing and wait for the rising of the market. Especially now that market is still falling and possible it will last, maybe a month but there are possibility it will rise before the end of the year.
I also always try that way, because many people suggest that we don't panic easily if we are in this situation. Indeed, I already know that the price of coins is always volatile even within a few hours can change.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 14, 2018, 07:30:08 AM
I don't like to panic either. But it is very difficult to restrain when Ethereum on some exchanges is sold for 260 dollars))
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 14, 2018, 07:23:20 AM
how do I not panic if the prices of bitcoin and ethereum continue to fall and now the ethereum price has reached $ 260, so I can only pray that ethereum prices can increase again.
Activity: 42
August 14, 2018, 07:21:58 AM
There are various types of rumor in air with crypto market. But no one needs to worry. Crypto is a promising market with strong future. So don't panic, be calm and you will reach your goal.
Activity: 95
August 14, 2018, 07:17:26 AM
Panic is definitely there, but from another perspective, panic does not change anything. I have lost a lot of money. Now I can only choose to wait and look for opportunities. The current market ETH and BTC and all Altcoin prices are very low. Maybe this is the best chance for us to recover the losses. What do you think?
Activity: 26
August 14, 2018, 07:03:43 AM
This year is a boring year! The currency devalued. Even top-coin can not keep prices high. I hope next year it will recover again. Otherwise, too many people lose money
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 14, 2018, 07:13:25 AM
It is very important for investors not to panic and assess the current situation. I know many investors who expected that there would be a drop in the market and sold Bitcoin and the Ethereum at higher prices.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
August 14, 2018, 07:11:44 AM
I haven't panicked in a long time. I reacted calmly when I lost more than seventy percent of my investment. But I am shocked by what is happening now. I thought Ethereum would never be worth more than three hundred dollars. I hope it will not be long and soon will be a new pump.

Probably very few believed that eth will drop below 300$. What is happening on the market today does not give reasons for optimism. If there has been no panic so far, now people have every reason to do so. The declines can still get worse.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
August 14, 2018, 07:11:18 AM
Try to not panic all this 2018 year, but now is very bad situation,  it too much!! It is too low prices for good functionality of market!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:06:52 AM
Panic is the most evil of the investor and trader, if you panic you will make the wrong decisions. The best option is to forget all that you have invested and wait for the price reversal
Activity: 602
August 14, 2018, 07:06:24 AM
Panic is only for without patience person, because if you have this called patience you can wait anytime and all the time when the market hit your specific target. Dumping and pumping is nature in this crypto world so hold if you can and do not panic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 06:56:13 AM
I also don't panic, but the mood every day all is worse and it is not clear when the growth is possible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 06:49:34 AM
keep calm and just enjoy the process.
everything will be back to normal.
in the world of crypto loss and profit are already related, and will never be separated.
as long as you can enjoy the process, then I'm sure to get satisfying results.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 14, 2018, 06:41:15 AM
I have to panic in this market. I joined the encryption market at the beginning of this year and invested in some cryptocurrencies. But the price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall to this day, and I have lost a lot.
Panicking might you do something that you may regret after or cause not good outcome like when selling your coin when market is dropping because you panicked. So the best thing to do is calm yourself, then think twice what the right thing to do or do nothing and wait for the rising of the market. Especially now that market is still falling and possible it will last, maybe a month but there are possibility it will rise before the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: