Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 23. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 10:51:03 AM
The most sage universal advice from the pen of Douglas Adams and the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. You should never panic where investment is concerned and don't let emotion take over your decisions. You need to keep a cool head when analysing the direction of the market and yes sometimes we need to make a snap decision but do those in a calm way and you will make the least poor decisions.
We all know this truth, but people can't overcome their fears. When the market falls, people first think of selling, not patience.When people are experienced, people will know the importance of patience.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 18, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
Those who are not the first day in cryptography are already used to fluctuations in the crypto currency market. Those who are just starting their way in this industry should learn the rule that in any case, one should not panic at the first drop in prices for crypto currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 10:46:09 AM
You cannot just expect people to not panic, even though I am one that tells people that they should hold their coins I also understand that we are all human, we are watching the prices of our coins drop and we are losing so much money each day that there is no way that people will not get scared and panic. It is a perfectly normal reaction to situations like this.
This is a normal reaction for most hamsters.Experienced traders are able to hedge their risks and benefit from any situation.And we, the vast majority remains to keep the coins, because we can not do anything else....and we do not want to develop !
It's very important for investors not to panic and assess the current situation. I know many investors who expected that there would be a drop in the market and sold Bitcoin and the Ethereum at higher prices.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 10:42:33 AM
i observed that some of us is panic after they get and old their money and they dont know what to do. but we cannot blame them if they panic.
Activity: 280
August 18, 2018, 07:10:56 AM
You cannot just expect people to not panic, even though I am one that tells people that they should hold their coins I also understand that we are all human, we are watching the prices of our coins drop and we are losing so much money each day that there is no way that people will not get scared and panic. It is a perfectly normal reaction to situations like this.
This is a normal reaction for most hamsters.Experienced traders are able to hedge their risks and benefit from any situation.And we, the vast majority remains to keep the coins, because we can not do anything else....and we do not want to develop !
Activity: 546
August 18, 2018, 07:06:40 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:38:16 PM
Absolutely panic is always be there if the projects is too long of works and after it will be finished the organizations decide to not pay in all members that is the one cause of panic and also the prices in the market of bitcoin dumping into small amount.
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 07:32:12 PM
I undertand that it is hard to keep yourself calm but if you can't than do not play with crypto. I think there is not reasons to panic right now. We will see rising of the market vey soon. Lets relax and enjoy. Thiss is good time to buy more and hold.
Activity: 406
August 17, 2018, 07:31:10 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
You are absolutely right, soon altcoins will be completely independent from bitcoin. Many exchanges impose a currency pair. (altcon\dollar) and, therefore, investors can withdraw their money in Fiat without translation in bitcoin.
Activity: 345
August 17, 2018, 07:23:07 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
A wise observation indeed. Unlike before that some of the altcoins' market value are dependent or proportional with the price of Bitcoin, things are not the same. One good example is the market value of btc and eth. Before, it is believed to be proportional but nowadays, it seems to be not. It does mean that market became more unpredicatable sending a message that we have to be careful on actions in order to avoid regrets.
Activity: 518
August 17, 2018, 07:22:51 PM
Yes, I agree, if you learn to trade in the market , I think you should learn to be cold-blooded and not make hasty decisions
Activity: 420
August 17, 2018, 07:19:11 PM
I think the rise and fall of prices in the crypto world has become a habit, so too panicked if the price of coins experienced a massive decline, we are quite relaxed and enjoy all that, if we are emotional we will experience a loss, remain optimistic if the coins we hold have enthusiasts which is very much, because there are no scam indications
Activity: 70
August 17, 2018, 06:50:46 PM
Never panic anytime, this is not a big help nor even a simple help.
panic will make your life in crypto a disaster.
yes, that is true... be simple and manage every time... think trice and make it possible to be stable.
that is the real deal.
I also think that panic will not lead to anything good. The Nerves Spoiled Our Development
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

It's rather interesting but naive view, though I'd like altcoins to disconnect from BTC. If you look back, you'll remember the time when altcoins temporarily got out of the management of BTC, and graphs of BTC and other coins went out of sync, but that wasn't long and was back to its starting point later!
Activity: 207
August 17, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
Be patient and calm. The market is back strongly in the past few days. Signs are stable and the situation improves. Do not rush. Take a tour of the market to find the right path for your profitable growth.
Activity: 131
August 17, 2018, 03:31:10 PM
it's true that what you see now is that bitcoin and altcoin have not returned the value of the price back and even more will certainly make people panic, because assuming what this ico sign has started to be trusted no more because there are many projects that are scam. but I'm sure in the future it will recover soon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 17, 2018, 03:13:01 PM
I have to panic in this market. I joined the encryption market at the beginning of this year and invested in some cryptocurrencies. But the price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall to this day, and I have lost a lot.
No, it is OK to be concerned or even worried but never panic, no matter what happens or in what situation you find yourself in letting panic take over you is not going to be a healthy response and it will not allow you to find a solution to the problem, you already made one mistake by buying at the worst possible time do not compound the mistake by selling at the worst possible time as well, if you have fiat you need to buy now this way the average price of each coin you bought will be lower and you will recover your money faster.
Activity: 252
August 17, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
The key for crypto is patience because not matter how you invest you don't nerd to panic because you will get your money back the word panic make one loose profit by getting to panic sales and also prevent investors from investing in viable business
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 12:39:43 PM
Never panic anytime, this is not a big help nor even a simple help.
panic will make your life in crypto a disaster.
yes, that is true... be simple and manage every time... think trice and make it possible to be stable.
that is the real deal.
Activity: 574
August 17, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

I agree with this, bitcoin and altcoins may be the same in terms of being a cryptocurrency but they have a lot of differences that can be later on be seen as each of the two become more established and accessible by more and more users and investors.
Pages:
Jump to: