Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 24. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 12:38:05 PM
That's how the financial market works. Amateurs buy high and sell low when they see the falling asset ... people panic. Those people need to understand the meaning of the word "investment" before venturing into that market. If you bought it on high, here's a tip: don't sell! hold it!
Activity: 345
August 17, 2018, 12:34:05 PM
i cannot panic for i know that the cryptocurrency market has a bright future ahead, we're experiencing this downtrend due to the fact that it's still trying to gain it's ground globally, with time the cryptocurrency market will be stable and well regulated.
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 12:30:26 PM
The word panic can be referred to a cryptocurrency terminology known as F.U.D which means fear uncertainty and Doubt. We should all not panic because the crypto market is gonna get better someday
Activity: 209
August 17, 2018, 12:11:18 PM
Usually happens both of them move together. When BTC move up most of Altcoins move up. When BTC move down most of Altcoins also moves down. But these days we saw Bitcoin moves up but Ethereum and other Altcoins didn't follow the bitcoin. There may be many ways to that happens. But I saw post say many ICOs sell their collected funds because of the dump. I believe that also affect very much to the dump of altcoins. I hope altcoin will rise again soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 17, 2018, 11:51:44 AM
Instead of being in panic or an uncomfortable situation; it is best and better to simply take advantage of the situation and be a better person, increase your portfolio
sell the sudden pump and enjoy your profit.

thats the simple way.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2018, 11:43:40 AM
I think your idea is a bit naive. The altcoin does not rise with BTC even in a bull market, but BTC rises first, the altcoin is falling at the same time. This situation last several days until the price of BTC is stable, then it is the spring of the altcoin.
The usual scenario happens in the market if price of bitcoin rise some altcoin is down. Bitcoin has the dominance in the market. Never panic market will suffer everytime because of down of value but somehow it will rise.

Panic is not the option in this situation if you are an old investor but for new investors I think they usually panic because of dull market. Panic will not give you any good, you will deteriorate your health by taking tension about the market situation.
Crypto market is very volatile and Will definitely stabilize after some time and this is happening for the past many years. Just wait.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 17, 2018, 11:42:45 AM
Always be informed, as information is key.
Trading is a whales game, and to make profits you have to be informed and avoid panicking (as that plays into their plans).
FUD can easily be created to scare newbies into panic selling.
Play wise, and Hodl unto your tokens (especially currencies with long-term potential).
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 11:40:42 AM
Seriously that kind of development is much needed when altcoins won't depends on bitcoin for it's growth.. The moment altcoins are independent of bitcoin the better all altcoins will be growing proportionally in tandem with the implementation level of the whitepaper and roadmap
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 11:36:53 AM
I think your idea is a bit naive. The altcoin does not rise with BTC even in a bull market, but BTC rises first, the altcoin is falling at the same time. This situation last several days until the price of BTC is stable, then it is the spring of the altcoin.
The usual scenario happens in the market if price of bitcoin rise some altcoin is down. Bitcoin has the dominance in the market. Never panic market will suffer everytime because of down of value but somehow it will rise.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:29:19 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

Never ever panic. Panic only makes you delirious and blinds your thinking. If you panic, not only will you lose control, but you lose all sense of thinking as well. You become desperate and sell whatever token you have thinking the price might get even lower so might as well bail out now.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 17, 2018, 11:05:31 AM
I believe that everything comes to an end. And the fact that the altkoins depend on bitcoin, I think, too, that's when it will end. And we will have two separate coins.
Activity: 168
August 17, 2018, 11:16:49 AM
I think that dependence on bitcoin will always be. Because it is a coin to which all are equal. And I think that if there is no one to equal, then there will be nothing.
Activity: 89
August 17, 2018, 11:10:40 AM
many people were surprised by the decline in bitcoin and did not experience a rapid increase, the current increase is very slow. but you have to be calm don't panic, because crypto contains dumps and pumps. we just wait for the pump to come.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 11:09:01 AM
I believe that everything comes to an end. And the fact that the altkoins depend on bitcoin, I think, too, that's when it will end. And we will have two separate coins.
Sometimes panic always prevents you from making the right decisions, but panic is always on the market.
For successful trading we need to be able to control our emotions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
August 17, 2018, 11:05:20 AM
i think it depends on the nature of the news, if it's something abt the entire crypto ecosystem, both shd be affected somewhat (positively or negatively), but if it's token-specific news, it should have less of an impact on e overall mkts. agree with u that this divergence in behavious is healthy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 11:03:52 AM
Why panic? I never panic when market conditions crypto unstable. I am sure with crypto and will be much that uses his Pasa ahead.
Activity: 280
August 17, 2018, 11:01:20 AM
We should be always  very cool minded. If we decide the investment with emotions then it would be loss.so before investing know about all situations very well & don't be panic.
Yes that is right being cool minded and calm always will help you to think for a better plan which will give you a better profit and less you losses or the risk in your trades.
Activity: 392
August 17, 2018, 10:55:32 AM
Being able to keep your cool during this bear market will help you make the best decisions. Although not everyone can really predict the outcome or when to buy or sell their holdings. The best way to keep your calm is research and invest on projects that you truly believe in.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 10:52:45 AM
We should be always  very cool minded. If we decide the investment with emotions then it would be loss.so before investing know about all situations very well & don't be panic.
Pages:
Jump to: