Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 20. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
I expect the growth of the whole Cryptocurrencies market in relation to fiat
Activity: 23
August 27, 2018, 02:58:46 AM
I think that BTC and Altcoins will always be connected, but as two different currencies, and not as "brothers"
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
to be calm and not panic is the most important thing to be guarded in the crypto world so as not to lose a lot of money
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 25, 2018, 01:21:35 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

it shouldn't be too worrying because we already know that it will happen, so stay calm before complaining. the possibility of alt will also be affected if the price of bitcoin in the market drops dramatically.
Activity: 53
August 25, 2018, 01:17:58 PM
Do not panic at all. Whatever the situation in the crypto-currency market is, keep calm. The market will grow and you will be able to earn money.

You won't unless you start investing in real life projects. OSA DC mentioned above is a good example.

Agree, this fluctuations will continue until people realize that such easy money is not worth anything. Invest for idea, never settle for money. Change the world for the better!
Activity: 420
August 25, 2018, 01:16:52 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

I noticed a delay. That is, first there is an increase in the bitcoin rate, after slowing growth, only begin to grow altcoins,. but bitcoin is on the decline and then begin to fall altcoins!
Activity: 37
August 25, 2018, 01:07:28 PM
Do not panic at all. Whatever the situation in the crypto-currency market is, keep calm. The market will grow and you will be able to earn money.

You won't unless you start investing in real life projects. OSA DC mentioned above is a good example.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

are you kidding? if bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally, if Altcoin is not dependent on Bitcoin, Altcoin will not be famous until now because what makes people interested in Altcoin is because of Bitcoin. the market price is also controlled by Bitcoin if the price of Bitcoin drops then Altcoin too the price down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
I also hope that in the future, altcoin is no longer dependent on bitcoin. Cryptocurrency will eliminate those useless coins, only those coin that really works should exist.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
August 25, 2018, 06:39:30 AM
Panicked is a part of people emotion and when its come adopt bitcoin need to learn to control their emotion
Adopting botcoin need to be ready and set your emotions become strong and brave to avoid loses
That's we need know before investing in crypto
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 25, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 06:15:12 AM
I think altcoins can only gain independence when they can be traded against each other without btc been the intermediary as it is happening now. Until this happens, altcoins will always depend on btc for a rise or fall of its value.
copper member
Activity: 178
August 25, 2018, 06:09:59 AM
I have learnt not to be panicking on any good altcoins am hodling and seems going dip. I am now a good holder as hydro, and EPH thought me the great lesson.
Activity: 392
August 25, 2018, 04:22:38 AM
in my opinion, don't panic with the current market coindition because this is a natural thing and we have to know that the down market is the risk of investment and we must remain calm and keep thinking positively
Activity: 40
August 25, 2018, 04:21:32 AM
We can't panic in the face of the current encryption market. Panic can only bring mistakes and losses. We must have confidence and believe that the market will return sooner or later. At this time, we need patience and persistence.
Activity: 434
August 25, 2018, 04:15:04 AM
I think this is a discount time for altcoin, and I am happy with this situation, I can buy more altcoin in the hope that they will soon be blue in the market.
I agree that panic covers many, especially when the value of bitcoin falls, but this is normal in this area, be patient this year, I think that next year will be much better.
Activity: 82
August 25, 2018, 04:12:50 AM
I think this is a discount time for altcoin, and I am happy with this situation, I can buy more altcoin in the hope that they will soon be blue in the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 23, 2018, 02:40:07 AM
Forget about the panic. Now is a great time to buy altcoins at a low price. In each fall of the market, I see a lot of opportunities for earnings and you only need to be able to properly take advantage of this chance.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 06:27:23 PM
In dealing with the conditions of Bitcoin prices that have no increase in the price of altcoins at this time, I do not panic and do not feel worried because I think as a person who is more focused on the bounty there will be when prices will increase.
Activity: 87
August 22, 2018, 06:19:35 PM
In my view, to avoid bartering foolishly essentially depends upon a strategy and  certain willpower that is generated by profound analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: