Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 22. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 02:53:47 AM
It is easier said than done! Panic is natural reaction to market bearish trend and decrease in an investors' fortune in the valuation of their portfolio. Panic emotion should be expected and there must be clear cut decision on how to deal with it when it comes!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 02:50:02 AM
Now absolutely do not need to panic, despite the temporary decline in prices. After all, now the sale of their coins will be a disadvantageous solution, it is better to hold for the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 12:42:27 PM
Yes indeed. Do not panic. Even if bitcoin grows, panic remains on the market altcoins, then no growth occurs
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 11:05:40 AM
Yes, I agree that panic covers many, especially when the value of bitcoin falls, but this is normal in this area, be patient this year, I think that next year will be much better.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 18, 2018, 12:29:17 PM
It's easy to say not to panic, but difficult to fulfill. Even experienced market players began to lose confidence.
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
August 18, 2018, 12:26:50 PM
I disagree with you because the cryptomarket moves as a whole for the most part. alts and btc will continue to move together until alts start rallying.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 18, 2018, 11:24:16 AM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
there are some reasons why altcoin prices are not increasing, even bitcoin does increase its value, altcoin still remain the same. but there is nothing to worry about that, because altcoin season will come for sure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
this year we should not panic and keep calm and cool, the market is starting to recover gradually so we have to wait.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
August 18, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
Panic will only make things worse. I have often experienced this and it is proven that when we feel panic, we can experience decisions incorrectly.

Pay attention and calm down with the situation, we can deal with it well because crypto will still have a bright future.

Crypto will have a broad market share and if regulated by the government, crypto will have a much stronger position than the current currency.
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 11:12:49 AM
Frankly speaking the sent time for Altcoin is here once again as they have proven themselves that they can be independent irrespective of the battle from the King so cryptocurrecny (Bitcoin). One day, just one day the freedom of independent will come for Altcoins, then we all shall smile with all the Tokens!!!.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 18, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
Hopefully, altcoins can stand alone without depending on bitcoin (or atleast too largely)in the future. I think some Altcoins are even having a better start compared to bitcoin. Time is needed for growth and mass adoption. No need to panic.
Activity: 294
August 18, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
Certainly an interesting idea, but I don't think it will. Since the dominance of bitcoin is very large and you should not expect that the market will soon switch to altcoins. In turn, of course there are interesting coins that are able to show excellent results, but time will put everything in its place
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
In fact, once you panic it can really lead to a low income so that do not ever do that. Furthermore, the price of all altcoin are corresponding to that price of bitcoin so that once the price of bitcoin goes up the price of altcoin will also increase too. You should know the falling and rising of the price of bitcoin is normal so that you should not panic and be calm.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
August 18, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

We are not yet sure if this is a good news for the majority of people. on the previous years, the market value of many altcoins are proportional or are dependent with the market value of bitcoin. And when the market price of Bitcoin is at its peak last year, same thing happened with the price of those altcoins. Therefore, market became more unpredictable which means that holding should be more prioritized nowadays
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

I think your post is very absurd and not fixed. in the past few months especially in this year the decline has always occurred mainly due to bitcoin. because bitcoin has tied the market so it will have an impact on all altcoins. this is a fact.

Activity: 392
August 18, 2018, 10:55:53 AM
there is no reason for panic. this is a crypto world, to be volatilable and unpredictable is a nature of it. nothing supernatural.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 18, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
as trader works on design to follows with one of returns with chance as providing terms with initiation that more to run with kinds on reference on expends as defining one on release as allocation to put on exchange as expecting limit of returns as the one on option to match as the excess on value of the one with the beginning terms of condition as committing with the exhibition plan with the trading projects on finance as the arbitration option of merchantile.
Activity: 420
August 18, 2018, 10:54:12 AM
Panic is not the right attitude, this position is clearly not the one we need, I'm sure that you understand this and do not rush to panic because there are enough situations on the forum that could remind you of the danger of panic
Activity: 148
August 18, 2018, 10:52:02 AM
Yes, we must stay calm in the encryption market. Always keep calm when the market falls, and don't make decisions when panic. Because panic will make us make the wrong decision.
Activity: 120
August 18, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

It's really difficult to predict the crypto market today because we expect that that everytime bitcoin will rise some Altcoins also like Ethereum are rising  but it looks like the Altcoins did not respond when Bitcoin is playing well.
Pages:
Jump to: