Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 26. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
August 14, 2018, 06:40:03 AM
I haven't panicked in a long time. I reacted calmly when I lost more than seventy percent of my investment. But I am shocked by what is happening now. I thought Ethereum would never be worth more than three hundred dollars. I hope it will not be long and soon will be a new pump.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:29:28 AM
I have to panic in this market. I joined the encryption market at the beginning of this year and invested in some cryptocurrencies. But the price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall to this day, and I have lost a lot.
Activity: 608
August 14, 2018, 06:26:58 AM
I do not panic and do not sell coins now because I understand that these are the usual market manipulations that force people to sell their coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 06:25:37 AM
Except for the coin top left, all depends on BTC. BTC is the currency of most of all altcoin

Yes vividly
It is not only the currency for other
It is all altcoins role model and all altcoins almost have btc pairs in trading websites
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 13, 2018, 12:38:22 PM
Yes, of course we don't panic with the unstable crypto market conditions,
because in my opinion this kind of thing is still normal normally in the cryptocurrency world,
I am sure that the market will grow again and most importantly we must be patient
Activity: 699
Merit: 55
August 13, 2018, 12:35:42 PM
I agree with your opinion. Of course, don't panic, now Cryptocurrency has decreased significantly, I am not surprised that crypto users panicked these past few months, but with this post I think it makes people not panic, your posts are good Bro, it should be appreciated.
Because lately a lot of posts that I think make the situation more panic. good luck  Smiley
Activity: 130
August 13, 2018, 12:31:51 PM
Except for the coin top left, all depends on BTC. BTC is the currency of most of all altcoin
copper member
Activity: 434
August 13, 2018, 12:22:00 PM
I also agree with you all.
I feel that I am still calm down. The more intense thoughts will torture you and it will be tortured on your own. Everyone has invested a bit of analysis, yet the condition is opposite to everyone. Be some more time, maybe everything will change. keep hopes   
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
August 13, 2018, 11:01:44 AM
Once more, never be panic if you want to be successful and survive in crypto. Trading, investing, or joining the free programs in the crypto will always require patience. Panic will only drive for bad decision to trade, invest, sell the coins, buy the coins, and other participation. It is very sure and right as you said. Never panic in deciding the right decision-making in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 143
August 13, 2018, 10:54:24 AM
That was amazing !!!
I also want the alts should not depend too much on BITCOIN and ETH.
I think in the future the alts will also develop independently from the coin intermediaries.
Activity: 36
August 13, 2018, 04:00:51 AM
Try not to freeze since this states of mind isn't great when you are in the business. There is dependably high points and low points. Along these lines, remain quiet and be hopeful in light of the fact that everything will be okay as long as you have the tolerance. I trust that the market cost will before long increment and afterward soon we will got great benefit.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
August 12, 2018, 12:21:09 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
Even though crypto is on a crisis, you should never ever panic and start selling all you have just because you can see that nothing good is happening. If we are going to panic, we will surely make decisions that we will be regretting sooner or later. Always stay calm and positive about the value of bitcoin and altcoin to avoid mistakes.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 12, 2018, 12:17:41 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
If you invested in bad altcoins you need to worry because it is unlikely those coins are going to recover, also many altcoins are never going to move independently of bitcoin since most of them are just variations of bitcoin applying the blockchain to an specific issue in which using bitcoin will work as well, the lack of interest in altcoins at this time is understandable in my opinion since the SEC is evaluating if they finally approve a Bitcoin ETF and if it happens then the bitcoin dominance will get even bigger.
Activity: 130
August 12, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

will be very very difficult because all current altcoin all depends on BTC, ETH. All must pass ETH,BTC new can be traded off usdt Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
Not afraid? If I say that then it is definitely a lie. But I know what to do to overcome the fear.
Activity: 289
August 12, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

Well, I do not even know what to say all the same, I think that bitcoin was the king and stayed and all the coins will be tied to him at the price and growth of it.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

How can you not panic when the market is going down and you've spent $1000 in that certain coin? I think you would also feel a little bit nervous if that happens.
Activity: 669
August 12, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

no need to panic, we just wait until the coins improve from the market, as well as the altcoin, the harp is patient and keep calm. for those who have invested coins please hold your coins until the market traffic improves
Activity: 700
August 12, 2018, 11:48:38 AM
Panic always prevents you from making the right decisions, but panic is always on the market.
For successful trading we need to be able to control our emotions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

no need to panic, we just wait until the coins improve from the market, as well as the altcoin, the harp is patient and keep calm. for those who have invested coins please hold your coins until the market traffic improves
Well, even though the prices on the market are decreasing, you still have to be patient and don't have to panic because you will definitely go up again
Pages:
Jump to: