Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 3. (Read 4712 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
Yes, there is no reason to panic, there has been a turnaround in the market. Right now the value of the cryptocurrency market is gradually increasing. Which will go much further for Coin in the next two months. Coin can be sold at that time, and good benefits can be availed.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 01:53:01 PM
A good investor should not spend his assets on the current market. It better to wait for a market growth or fall and then take actions.

This is your mistake. A good investor takes risks. Sometimes he risks everything he has. What to buy at cheaper and sell at more expensive.
 Most thinks the same way.
 Grin I will not invest this year. Let me wait for the next year. Grin
Activity: 7
October 31, 2018, 01:51:30 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

Well, I see it as a good point : the market is going more mature, and value more the value of Bitcoin rather than other alt/shitcoins. Investors are fed up to buy on promises, now they want to buy when a real product is launched; so unless these altcoin will have a go-to-market strategy you might not see them following any bitcoin pump.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 31, 2018, 01:39:50 PM
At the moment all coins are tied together. This is largely because of the difficulty in trading direct to fiat, and also relatively thin volumes. I think this linked position will continue for some years to come. Crypto is still a young market.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 01:39:06 PM
A good investor should not spend his assets on the current market. It better to wait for a market growth or fall and then take actions.
Activity: 350
October 31, 2018, 01:37:39 PM
So it should be, every coin should be independent, and does not depend on anyone else.
  Listen to me. You can even hold a parallel. Growth  shares of Amazon and BTC - growth. Some Altcoins also grow when the BTC grows
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 31, 2018, 01:25:30 PM
There's always going to be a little more down here. But waiting for panic would be the most logical option. Because it will rise again according to the level of fibonacci.
Activity: 3
October 31, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
I am a HODLer. I do not monitor prices daily for trading purposes.

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
How would this happen and what would make it so?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 31, 2018, 12:55:21 PM
So it should be, every coin should be independent, and does not depend on anyone else.
Activity: 208
October 31, 2018, 12:49:09 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Do not panic when the price gets a dump and if you lost your profit do not sell it immediately. Stay focus and positive so that you can concentrate to your profit. Hold it that is the key to gain a huge profit! Also i believe that the marketplace will recover and pump soon. Goodluck everyone!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 31, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
I think about the negative crypto money market. Other crypto currencies that are affected when Bitcoin's price falls. It is in your hands not to surrender to the sense of panic. No one is about Bitcoin's price, which I can not predict clearly. I don't recommend the panic sale.
I'm sure you should not panic. I think the growth of the market can begin only in 2019, and most likely it will happen closer to spring.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
October 31, 2018, 12:46:42 PM
We are in the fourth quarter of the year and it started with a big dump on prices which means massive fud has been spread out there and people are nervous

This is the time to not panic and hold tight but sell at the highest pump
Don’t miss your opportunity
copper member
Activity: 196
October 31, 2018, 12:34:53 PM
Patience is the key of success dear. crypto currency in these days very unstable. so do not panic,keep the patience and keep eye on market. welcome in crypto risky world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

If there was a direct dependence then there would be no problems and we could easily guess the behavior of this or that coin. Then it would be too easy to make money in this market and we would all have become millionaires long ago
with the arrival on the market of the crypts of the great whales, they introduce new alternatives market and will try to throw their coins to Fiat, bitcoin is main coin of exchange altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
October 29, 2018, 07:30:12 PM
I think about the negative crypto money market. Other crypto currencies that are affected when Bitcoin's price falls. It is in your hands not to surrender to the sense of panic. No one is about Bitcoin's price, which I can not predict clearly. I don't recommend the panic sale.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 29, 2018, 04:49:32 PM
Eventually, there is a good chance, that the correlation between them will get very low, but despite what we have seen in the last months, I think it will take time to happen. A couple years at least.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 04:46:34 PM
Panic is a bad way out. Altcoins always react to changes in the price of Bitcoin. This is not good, Bitcoin falls - all Altcoins fall. Now, thank God, the market has calmed down and is not falling. We will wait for a panic - actively buy altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 11:25:48 AM
The worst decision you can face on the falling market is the panic. You should always stay calm whatever happens and hodl your coins till the better market movements. Stay calm and do not panic and you will be rewarded for your patience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

There is sometimes a resultant effect of the increase of fall of bitcoin on altcoins in generally. Although, there are times the effect might nit be so obvious, most especially when the percentage increase or decrease is bitcoin price is lesser.
In the case of what happened sometimes this month, when there was a plunge in the price of bitcoin of about $300 within few minutes, such would have significant effect on the price of so many altcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
the atmosphere of thought and a panic heart will trap you at a loss, because you will sell your tokens at a low price, keep calm, rest assured the price will recover
Pages:
Jump to: