Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 5. (Read 4712 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
October 21, 2018, 02:10:23 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

It happens like that sometimes, usually when there is a bump in the price of bitcoin the altcoins need a while to regulate and follow the price of bitcoin and if these price increase happen fast then that means that the altcoins do not get ample time to follow it so they just stay at their prices. Although most of the altcocins are dependent on the price of bitcoin, sometimes they don't follow it
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 19, 2018, 01:29:09 PM
DO NOT EVER PANIC.
this is the most scariest word in the community.
getting panic will let your focus gone and the profit gone wrong.
Panic is the word suites for those people who dont study nor have knowledge in this community.
Activity: 616
October 19, 2018, 01:27:45 PM
I'd love to see that. And that actually already bothered to observe this dependence of BTC and altcoins. I hope when this process is settled, everyone will breathe a sigh of relief. Maybe then somehow it will be possible to track the dynamics of growth and possible decline. In General, I look forward to these changes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 01:03:10 PM
Yes, but sometimes the situation is very difficult, I think all of us thinkid one time of selling bitcoin) Don't let emotion take over your decisions. All that we need to do is waiting.
Activity: 322
October 19, 2018, 12:59:17 PM
I do not panic, because I am fully confident that the market will go up. I believe in cryptocurrency and it seems to me that we should trust in crypto.
Activity: 120
October 19, 2018, 12:53:02 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

The marketplace cost now's past the forecasts, costs rejected. This can make everybody right into a stress as well as believes which Crypto may drop. Providing an increase in order to stress and several individuals are promoting cash from really low costs. Much better we ought to manage the feelings as well as remain concentrated with regard to long-term expense.
Activity: 378
October 12, 2018, 01:35:35 PM
 I panicked when I was an investor right now I am participating in a bounty and nothing more. I want to earn money for training
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
October 11, 2018, 11:43:40 PM
now we just need to wait until real investors come to the market. just forget about cryptocurrency, and a few years later remember that you have it. and get your reward for waiting.
Activity: 910
October 11, 2018, 11:13:45 PM
As investors we must be prepared with the worst conditions, we all understand that crypto is decentralized so it depends on market conditions, if the drop price then hold and be patient is better than panic.
yeah, I'm currently doing it.
i did have a little trouble when i saw the market situation was decreasing, but i still had confidence that someday the market price would grow again. sooner or later the good day will arrive, i will still wait.
Activity: 504
October 11, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

Eventually, non dependency of both will happen and I totally agree to that. Some alt coins today have been spiking on their own and I don't think it is because of bitcoin's decline. So I agree that it's independency in the future will eventually happen. A separate market for bitcoins and alt coins will happen.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 10:43:08 PM
As investors we must be prepared with the worst conditions, we all understand that crypto is decentralized so it depends on market conditions, if the drop price then hold and be patient is better than panic.
Activity: 392
October 11, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
Of course, we should not panic in facing crypto conditions like today, panic will not bring crypto to rise for the future, with crypto conditions like today we can only be patient and wait, because crypto can rise again difficult to predict
Activity: 347
October 11, 2018, 10:36:29 PM
Do not panic in that bitcoin. That's normal, so is the crypto, the market lows the call jan. so the beginners just calm down and nothing happens in panic panic.
The changing price of bitcoin on market is normal and there is nothig to panic because everything gonna be okay and all you need is to stay calm and just wait. Even the market and the price of bitcoin are down you should still hold your bitcoin because in the near future it will pump up and it will go to the moon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
October 11, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

if the above statement is true,then it's a welcome development for the cryptocurrency community,it then means that every altcoins will be quite independent to operate without the force of bitcoin price and manipulation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 10:12:54 PM
No more panic. gradually some kind of despair comes and calmness behind it. because you and I cannot influence the situation, so it makes no sense to be nervous about it.
Why do you say that we cannot influence market prices. doesn't every news circulating in this forum affect the price situation on the market? aren't investors and altcoin holders using this discussion on this Forum as their reference?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 10:00:34 PM
panic is the worst thing that can be in dealing with crypto currency. Some people panic at the slightest drop in the price of the crypto currency, which leads to unnecessary losses.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
October 11, 2018, 09:46:23 PM
If the market experiences a price decline it is very normal because in crypto trading it is high and low prices are commonplace. so when the price goes down the best attitude is not to panic excessively, because it will make your mind uncontrollable in thinking. So stop to panic if the price falls, because the price will return if you are patient.

This is an example of good thinking! The price may still go down a little, but all investors are already prepared for large purchases and know that the time of price increases is close. Now whales are testing the nerves of people who are not experienced in this market, which will easily give away their coins for a low price.

Hold coins and you will be rewarded!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 09:24:39 PM
It is a probability that when the price of bitcoin increases, so as the other altcoins. But it is not 100 percent. Some of the tokens, even the bitcoin price goes high, still on low price. due to its poor update or functionalities.
Activity: 336
October 11, 2018, 09:19:55 PM
If the market experiences a price decline it is very normal because in crypto trading it is high and low prices are commonplace. so when the price goes down the best attitude is not to panic excessively, because it will make your mind uncontrollable in thinking. So stop to panic if the price falls, because the price will return if you are patient.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
October 11, 2018, 09:17:56 PM
Today's selloff may be related to the global stock markets selloff.  But it should be over soon and market will stabilize waiting on the more important ETF approval news from US SEC.
Pages:
Jump to: