Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 10. (Read 4712 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
We need general panic. Then the price will quicker fall and then will quicker grow. Until people sell cryptocurrency of growth will not be. We need panic
Activity: 294
October 06, 2018, 10:04:05 AM
The sale of their coins during a panic becomes a dangerous mistake in today's crypto market. One must understand that such hasty decisions and sales during a mass panic will lead to negative consequences for you and the entire market. So you need to be able to stay calm.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
October 05, 2018, 04:26:42 PM
The bearish marke  has been an educative one
For learners and everyone who understood; it had taught a lot of people about buying and selling
A lot of ideas about green and red candles

More importantly it has taught people who learned to focus involvement in promising and real altcoins project
Because there lies the millions we seek
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 08:54:12 AM
Indeed, do not panic now. Panicking may lead to heavy lost some times. My advice now is buy more and sell later when the price gets higher.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
October 04, 2018, 08:29:43 AM
Don't panic ! Being calm is one of the best way to be successful in crypto industry. Being calm can help us to think well before investing or doing any steps in crypto trading activities. In this way we can avoid to sell our tokens immediately, we can practice or test the potential of holding if we are in control on ourselves.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
October 04, 2018, 07:14:37 AM
I believe that in any case you need to remain calm, do not panic. After all, panic leads to dangerous decisions and the loss of their money. We must understand that the crypto market can always have temporary corrections and price fluctuations, but selling during a panic leads to a loss of money.

I think you're right, patience is the key in a bearish market like this. Let us all wait for other countries to accept crypto just like Malta. When that happens, a bull-run will begin leading us all into the millionaire level.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
October 04, 2018, 07:12:51 AM
Even if the dependence on Bitcoin disappears, it’s not a fact that investments will start to go to altcoins. They need to recommend themselves well in order to make some profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
October 04, 2018, 06:53:11 AM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
For all the people who have bitcoin and altcoins they should not do panicking because the situation of market now will not always be red it can still perform very well this year so if the people are loosing hope on the market, they should just think positive.
Activity: 378
October 04, 2018, 06:48:51 AM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

Never need to make hasty decisions in conditions of mass panic and unrest. In any case, periodic falls are possible in the crypto market, but over time, prices are gradually recovering, now comes the ideal time for investment and buying promising tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 02, 2018, 07:10:53 PM
There is no reason to panic no matter how difficult the situation is
Never panic
Just yesterday ocn( odyssey ) did wonders by soaring higher to almost 400% increase in price
But just a week ago or even months ago ocn token was known as worthless and valueless
But it’s achieved more increase in price due to numerous hodlers

Never panic
Hodl tight
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 05:38:23 PM
In such a situation, when the price of cryptocurrency has been falling for almost a year, it is very difficult not to panic. And the more money invested in cryptocurrency, the more difficult it is not to panic. It remains only to hope that everything will work out next year.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 12:34:54 AM
there are many boards for their altcoin holds but I think this is not the solution to the sale of their altcoin that you can not lose the sale of the extremely cheap price you hold to just hold it until the price rises and you are a bigger investor or investor because you have the money because the price of their altcoin has dropped or decreased.
Activity: 280
October 02, 2018, 12:11:34 AM
I believe that in any case you need to remain calm, do not panic. After all, panic leads to dangerous decisions and the loss of their money. We must understand that the crypto market can always have temporary corrections and price fluctuations, but selling during a panic leads to a loss of money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 10:41:49 AM
bitcoin if it jumps altcoins fall. and it is unlikely that something will change. On the market for a long time there are coins better than Bitcoin, Tether and Altcoins still depend on Bitcoin.

This is the usual case
But lately In crypto currency there are interesting scenes
While Bitcoin and Etherum dips, you find altcoins doing 100x 1000x and even 10000x
Even though it does happens to unknown tokens (due to lack of research)

There’s need to start focusing on altcoins rather than bitcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 10:28:08 AM
It will take a long time before other coins are completely detached from Bitcoin ... now they are still closely related.

You are very much right, Bitcoin strength over alternate coins re weak but relatively still strongest
But I think it’s reduced significantly

The detachment could happen anytime without anyone noticing
Which is why there is need to be smart And not  panic
Activity: 1210
September 30, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
We have faced this a lot of time so I don't panic but probably a lot of people lost trust about this market because they lost a lot of money. I think that everything will be okay, we should just wait and we can see good days in this market.
there comes a time when the market goes down and there is a time when the market will rise. we all know that crypto is influenced by many things so it is very easy to go down but in every drop there are good things in it because for those who believe in crypto this is a good time to buy. I'm sure bitcoin will stay alive for a long time so we don't have to panic.
Activity: 602
September 30, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

I do not think that your viewing corresponds to the real events on the market, since at the moment the price of altcoins does not grow, as well as the price of bitcoin. When there is a real pump, we will see that first of all the price of bitcoin will increase, and then the price for altcoins will follow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 10:22:17 AM
It will take a long time before other coins are completely detached from Bitcoin ... now they are still closely related.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
September 30, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

i think this is the most useful thing that we can do while the price of every other coin is kinda low. all we need to do is have patience and have a hope that it will be back to its original price.

I think we should have more than hope. In view of the token low price
We should make researches and find out what’s going on with the tokens project development
That way we get first hand information about when it could have increase in price

That method we don’t miss the pumps
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 30, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

i think this is the most useful thing that we can do while the price of every other coin is kinda low. all we need to do is have patience and have a hope that it will be back to its original price.
Pages:
Jump to: