Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 6. (Read 4712 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 14
October 11, 2018, 09:17:20 PM
The market has a good track record showing its capability of recovering from all sort of bear market conditions. There is no point in panic selling when the market goes down because it will certainly rise again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 09:11:32 PM
No more panic. gradually some kind of despair comes and calmness behind it. because you and I cannot influence the situation, so it makes no sense to be nervous about it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 07:58:19 PM
A friend just sent me a message tonight telling me hat eth is down. I knew he had started panicking, which i feel should should no be the attitude of a crypto enthusiast that has the tendency of making it in the space.
You cannot make good decision amidst panic.
Whenever i see the market moving downtrend, i always see it as an opportunity to buy more coins and hold.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

I agree, panicking won’t help. It’s better to hodl them still since we know that sooner or later, Altcoins will pump too. Let’s be patient and hodl more.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
October 11, 2018, 07:21:13 PM
In this situation it is difficult to be calm, but this is the best solution at the moment. In my opinion whales are testing the market. By selling now, we risk a big loss. History shows that the market is always rising at the end of the year .. Keep calm guys! Don't panic!
Activity: 406
keyTango
October 11, 2018, 07:17:26 PM
There will be no complete independence. This is nonsense. Altcoins are always in direct relationship with Bitcoin and ethereum. Because there are thousands of currency pairs with these cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
October 11, 2018, 06:58:40 PM
We are at again, total market capitalization is down below the 200 Billion mark and it doesnt seem the bleeding is over yet.One really gets discouraged with all these fluctuations and dips in prices. In any case, it is always a good idea to take all forms of emotions away from the the crypto investment decisions, do not buy or sell in a panic
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
October 11, 2018, 06:52:16 PM
I do not think it is difficult to remain calm while market is difficult

Everything actually depends on whatever you believe in

Do you make researches when making purchases
Do you hold valuable tokens ?
Those are what keep your fears at bay
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 11, 2018, 06:28:42 PM
The most difficult thing in any investment is to remain calm during a loss on investment. For me, this problem has not been solved and it is very difficult for me not to panic.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
October 11, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
Panic will make the situation worse.
PANIC will give the market a fall that everyone dont want.
but most of that everyone are the reason why the market is falling.
if you have no brain and will flow the market at fall then you are just another nothing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
October 11, 2018, 12:47:44 PM
Altcoin market is much more complex than bitcoin market due to it's massive volume of token. For example, every altcoin pricing is not directly proportional to bitcoin price due to the tokens specific development and timeline. Bitcoin can swing to $20000 again but has no effect on your token pricing given that the token is not ready to be used and still on beta stages.
yes altcoin isnt always be affected by bitcoin. many altcoins become its follow or its opposition by bitcoin'
it makes us hard to predict but that's an art. we have to learn it as always
Activity: 111
October 11, 2018, 12:30:13 PM
We need great panic. So far no, panic will not be also market growth. Panic will help future growth of all cryptocurrency market
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 11, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
Panic is a very reasonable thing when all coins are in an unstable condition. But with the current market conditions, we have to remain patient. And you have to hold your coins. We could also invest more, so the price of coins quickly stabilized.
indeed panic is something that we naturally feel, it is our reaction when we see a drastic decline in the market, but we have to control the feeling of panic so as not to make us make the wrong decision, we must not be carried away by emotions to immediately sell the coins owned, be patient and wait for the market to recover is the right choice
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 11:35:06 AM
Don't panic. Now is the time to accumulate. This journey was never going to end in 10 months anyway. Let's be realistic here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
October 11, 2018, 04:56:30 AM
indeed there is no correlation between bitcoin and altcoin because basically bitcoin and altcoin have their respective markets, crypto prices are influenced by market demand, so the fluctuations in altcoin prices depend on how the application operates and how much the tokens are used
Activity: 434
October 11, 2018, 04:47:58 AM
There's actually no need to panic when everything turns to red because the graph of almost cryptos are falling due to the price fluctuation of bitcoin. It's already the regular scenario of crypto that's because its price depends on the supply and demand of the people.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 04:02:03 AM
I like that word "Soon" When will that soon be? For now most them rely greatly on BTC. Bitcoin dictates the turn for them. She BTC is the king of the Jungle.
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
October 11, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
I came to the market in December 2017. I panicked several times. I watched the market go down again and again. I'm always there because I think crypto currencies have a future. Psychologically I am stronger and I do not think about the immediate gains but really about the long term. Conclusion: I do not panic
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 11, 2018, 03:34:30 AM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

I hope so that it would happen, as altcoins still dependent on bitcoin increase of price. What could be the right approach of each project developers in this case? maybe none. Still, btc dominance is higher. The right thing to do now is not to panic in every situation. Patience is the key.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

Too many people are selling their crypto assets at loss due to the ongoing panic, not realizing that they only lose when they sell. No matter what the market is doing to your invested money right now, do not panic!

So, the race is on and your coins will be ahead some day. You are not losing money. The market will recover. If you bought Steem 2 weeks ago for $2, hold it until its price goes back up and beyond $2.

That's how life goes on.
Pages:
Jump to: