Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 9. (Read 4712 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 17
October 08, 2018, 10:45:40 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

I think the pump of bitcoin was because the bitcoin ETH issue, but now it is being delayed again.
Anyway, if the market start to pump suddenly, we still have to think and analyze what is happening currently so we can make the right decision.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
October 08, 2018, 07:08:49 PM
Panicking comes in 2 forms
When the price is high (fomo: fear of missing out )
When the price is low (fud: fear, uncertainty...)

There is need to be confident and not be shaken
During neither of both types
Panicking ruins every portfolio
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
October 08, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
There is no doubt about bitcoin or altcoin so far. Everything will still be fine, all require a process of time travel. I think if at this time worry and panic, it would be better if we end it all. And it's better to think positively for the future of a better cryptocurrency. Do not panic!
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
October 08, 2018, 06:42:57 PM
Yep you are right, but one thing we usually forget is nothing good comes that cheaply that is what always makes me calm since every good thing comes with a price. Panic sellers might regret soon since they might realise their worst decision and its result soon.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 08, 2018, 06:38:18 PM
I don't see any reason to panic. Now the market is at the peak of popularity and its development. It seems to me that nothing can be better and for this reason, any experiences against the background of small falls are absolutely useless
I agree with your opinion because even though the price is down, but the development is very fast, it is all proven by the increasing number of projects and advanced companies entering the world of cryptocurrency, and this is a big business and crypto is its share and will later spread to the whole world that makes crypto is becoming increasingly valuable
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 06:29:58 PM
Patience is something that is missing in many new investors, I imagine that it is because of the desire they have to make profit in the shortest time possible, equally I do not care much for them, because they will probably earn it over time, ofc they're going to lose money along the way as we have all done, but that is the best way to learn.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 06:25:30 PM
I don't panic when prices dip I panic when it rises cuz I start to FOMO...
Activity: 1050
October 08, 2018, 05:57:37 PM
At present, the role of products and companies of the altcoin coins is very influential to compete in offering the products they launch to attract the attention of investors, but that is only the assumption of my thinking. The current increase in bitcoin prices does not affect the price of the altcoin, but investors are very important to determine whether the coin is pump or dump and if the coin company has the quality of the product, it is likely that investors will buy it for investment. I think panic will make the wrong choice, if you panic surely the thought of judging a coin will be destroyed but if you are positive and continue to believe the price of the altcoin will rise then of course you can see the results of your predictions.
Activity: 168
October 08, 2018, 05:45:33 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

I don't even understand why people care. Most likely this is due to a lack of understanding of the market and all its mechanics. For me, the market and its mechanism have long been clear, so I have not panic at any falls
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 05:54:53 PM
I don't think altcoins will become independent of Bitcoin any time soon. Of course, this process will eventually have to be completed and every year we see that the impact of Bitcoin on other altcoins is slightly reduced, but so far it is still not so much that we could talk about the imminent independence of altcoins from Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
October 07, 2018, 04:36:24 PM
The market has dumped and the bearish moment has taught serveral lessons
There is no advantage in panicking
There is no advantage in bothering about the past

The most important thing is the present and your knowledge about cryptoncurrency at this point in time
Never panic, it ruins your portfolio
Activity: 268
October 07, 2018, 04:24:28 PM
I don't see any reason to panic. Now the market is at the peak of popularity and its development. It seems to me that nothing can be better and for this reason, any experiences against the background of small falls are absolutely useless
Activity: 182
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 06, 2018, 12:37:55 PM
To panic is the worst thing you can do now and 100 percent will lose money because of this, so I think that you need to accept and wait when everything goes well and make a little money.
copper member
Activity: 232
October 06, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
I am a trader, i like to observe market conditions regularly but not afraid at all. I am trying to buy more what i have bought before at high price. This strategy will help me to decrease my purchase price per tokens, i am holding and waiting for next profit. Already my strategy is coming into the light and i have already made profits from few coins.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 06, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

i think that this connection will remain unless some other alt will overlapse btc. is that possible? well, i think yes. btc is just something that we take as fact, a habit. it can be changed
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 06, 2018, 12:28:06 PM
Panic is the last thing, which you should to do in all of your life situations. I just don't like this protect mechanism, and when you don't know what to do,make one more try to analyze the situation.
Activity: 154
October 06, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
Indeed, if you plan to receive a stable income and successfully work in the crypto market, you need to be able to cope with your emotions and remain calm even during a mass panic. In the period of falling prices, it is an excellent time to buy and hold promising tokens.
Activity: 343
October 06, 2018, 10:20:13 AM
I'm waiting for Litecoin to drop to $40 and buy a ton, I'm loving these prices, it's like getting a 2nd chance at buying them at 2015 prices.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 06, 2018, 10:18:51 AM
If the bitcoin price increase they have some effect also to the altcoins maybe not big but atleast increase a little. Like this situation price of the bitcoin decrease and most of the altcoins decreased too. Maybe they have connected to each other but it is only a little .
Activity: 434
October 06, 2018, 10:15:39 AM
Fear and panic lead to disappointment in the cryptocurrency market,if you sell out of fear you stand to regret when there is an increase in price.
Pages:
Jump to: