Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 7. (Read 4712 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 02:21:47 AM
Panic is a very reasonable thing when all coins are in an unstable condition. But with the current market conditions, we have to remain patient. And you have to hold your coins. We could also invest more, so the price of coins quickly stabilized.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 02:16:38 AM
This is very reasonable and  meaning full message for the  people who are dealing with bitcoin and the crypto market. Normally the investors who are with reasonable home work will not be matching the above word panic because they might be knowing the in and out of the market and know how to tackle every ups and downs.. But unfortunately the new comers might be entering to the market with out any such preparation and market study .If they come to enter the hike market whenever the others are redeeming for the profit booking the market can come down to certain level the new investor will normally getting panic and selling in the lower price and hence booking lose.
Activity: 490
October 11, 2018, 02:13:25 AM
Panic will get in the way of your sanity and creativity. You are likely going to make mistake panic than when you detach yourself  from the panic situation and focus on finding a solution! You must curb the emotion of fear from it's root!
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 11, 2018, 02:08:08 AM
Hello. Well, today we again see a certain drop in the price of cryptocurrency. But this is no reason to panic. This is a natural cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 319
October 11, 2018, 02:02:45 AM
This is always our behavior to panic when we see our holdings in a bloodbath, we have two option then if we sell our holdings or not! but in order not to lose, we just hold and continue to trust on them that they will increase someday.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
October 11, 2018, 01:54:21 AM
Panic is like a family member, I'm not worried about it anymore Smiley

There’s nothing to achieve while panicking
And I think you sure have a load of experiences and wouldn’t even bother

But with right portfolio and good mindset
Staying without panic is one of the best decisions in the crypto space
Always do your own research too
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
October 10, 2018, 10:22:08 PM
Being panic cannot really help us, in fact it will lead us to a great loss, but we cannot really help our self to get panic because of the high volatility of crypto coin, specially to those who are new on crypto feild. All I can suggest is to minimize investment if you are new on crypto to avoid lossing because if we are a newbie we maybe in a learning stage.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 10, 2018, 09:33:01 PM
yes, you don't have to panic.
all you have to do is to be patient.
panic will make you make a wrong decision.
just calm down and wait.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 10, 2018, 07:15:42 PM
Altcoin market is much more complex than bitcoin market due to it's massive volume of token. For example, every altcoin pricing is not directly proportional to bitcoin price due to the tokens specific development and timeline. Bitcoin can swing to $20000 again but has no effect on your token pricing given that the token is not ready to be used and still on beta stages.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 10, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

Sometimes if only btc start to increase it means people have only some hopes about btc. The last pump because of that some etf news.
In bear market if btc will start to increase little bit because of some news about btc surely alts will not follow btc price
because market is still bear. but for now if btc will start to increase alts will go to the moon.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 10, 2018, 07:09:06 PM
I just think that altcoin prices will still be affected by BTC prices because all altcoins have a partner with BTC so it is highly unlikely that coins with natural prices will not apply to BTC prices except for a few coins that experience large pumps not because of the impact of BTC prices only while the risk there is very large.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 07:00:12 PM
Patience is something that is missing in many new investors, I imagine that it is because of the desire they have to make profit in the shortest time possible, equally I do not care much for them, because they will probably earn it over time, ofc they're going to lose money along the way as we have all done, but that is the best way to learn.
Many of my friends tolerate a reduction in the price of altcoins for more than 10 months. But only those who did not tolerate and wait, but decided to sell all their altcoins did the right thing. Now they are happy! Therefore, to wait and endure is not always good.
Activity: 364
October 10, 2018, 06:25:36 PM
I think in the near future this will not happen, you need to bitcoin ceased to be the first cryptocurrency:)
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 10, 2018, 05:38:53 PM
I can't stay calm while the market goes down. I am very annoyed to see how my investment portfolio decreases. But I try to be calm.
Activity: 294
October 10, 2018, 05:22:12 PM
I think that you need to be calm and not start panicking because this is the best way to concentrate on good things and earn a profit faster than you even expected
Activity: 251
October 10, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
Altcoins prices completely dependent on the price of Bitcoin. This makes me uncomfortable. I'm dreaming of a crypto-money market that moves completely independently. The crypto market lists 2050 crypto currencies. There are quality platforms between the first 100 altcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 10, 2018, 05:09:41 PM
Panic is like a family member, I'm not worried about it anymore Smiley

Then I sympathize with you, in my opinion you should always take care and worry about your family members.
With regards to panic, this is a condition that does not bring any benefit, it is easy to make a mistake in it and therefore should be avoided.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 10, 2018, 04:00:15 PM
Calm and prudence is the main key to the success of each trader. You can't let your emotions control your trades.
Activity: 462
October 10, 2018, 03:53:21 PM
The host of the show "Cryptotrader" on CNBC Ran NeuNer expressed his belief that the price of bitcoin (BTC) $ 6558,86 will soon begin to grow, quotes Bitcoinist. He tweeted about it:

I just bought Bitcoin for my parents. It’s too obvious that it’s about to explode

— Ran NeuNer (@cryptomanran) October 7, 2018
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
it is to not panic when one is experienced and has not invested a lot. probably some of us have invested really a lot in crypto, and by seeing the market in red they panic. and it is the best possibility for whales which make money over us
Pages:
Jump to: