Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not post off-topic replies - page 4. (Read 230213 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 09:12:08 PM
I agree with this, we do not post posts outside the topic. If you want to post content that is relevant to your topic, then your article will be of high quality. If you post the wrong topic or copy the content is at risk of nick lock. You can not participate in any bitcoin campaign.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 01:00:00 AM
tell someone else's mistakes better, maybe someone does not know how to post a good and right thing ,,
so, in my opinion better wrong post people are told the correct post way ,,
Activity: 82
February 02, 2018, 11:15:11 PM
Yes gan I've seen also the ones who reply on our topic
Activity: 58
January 31, 2018, 07:46:50 PM
Based on my very limited experience here I think as long as you make an honest attempt to reply to the topic at hand, even if you digress a bit, it's OK.  But replies like "I agree"  "totally agree" are just a bit too lazy... lol   Other forums may have functions that allow people to just upvote the previous comment to show they are in agreement.  We don't have that here.  Perhaps this is part of the reason some people post comments like that.   Well, now we are warned.  Don't do it.  lol
Activity: 144
January 26, 2018, 01:30:46 AM
I agree for that because non related topic or off topic will not recognize and your making yourself witty, Your time and effort were being wasted. So that make your post related to avoid deleted post.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
January 15, 2018, 07:27:09 PM
Same issue here, i have posted a couple of replies there, at first it counts on the post and activity but after a day or so when i refresh it disappear, i dont know how that happened and it's wasting my ideas I'm sharing. 
Activity and posts disappearing? That would be when you make shitty posts that are insubstantial. It's a you problem and so none of your ideas are being wasted.

There's no value in posts that are deleted and so the only thing that is wasted is both your and the moderators' time.
Activity: 427
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 12:55:45 PM
Moderators should make this section compulsory for newbies(possibly before registration) , I believe it will help us to know how to comment on topics and will surely reduce the level of making posts not in line with the topic of discussion. Thanks

Same issue here, i have posted a couple of replies there, at first it counts on the post and activity but after a day or so when i refresh it disappear, i dont know how that happened and it's wasting my ideas I'm sharing. 
Activity: 66
January 06, 2018, 04:05:13 PM
Moderators should make this section compulsory for newbies(possibly before registration) , I believe it will help us to know how to comment on topics and will surely reduce the level of making posts not in line with the topic of discussion. Thanks
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 07:50:36 AM
Thats correct.Never post off-topic replies just to increase our posts or activities but then sometimes we are expecting that our post replies are relevant. Is there any criteria for the post replies to be relevant ?
Activity: 38
December 22, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

That is to say that if we have some idea that is not so consistent but does not deviate from the subject, it will be eliminated?
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
December 18, 2017, 07:50:00 PM
Ok sir! thanks for his information!
now i found the answer why some of my post was deleted!
i did not know that my post was has same content with other people!
but its ok.. maybe need to read all comments first before i post my comments on the forum so that there will be no alike to my post!
Thanks again sir! have a blessed day ahead!
Activity: 109
December 14, 2017, 03:49:49 AM
just my opinion towards off topic , maybe they can't explain clearly their thoughts towards the topic. Cheesy
Activity: 32
December 11, 2017, 06:21:35 AM
thank sir for the help
Activity: 37
December 03, 2017, 02:38:34 PM
is there a way to change the forum skin?
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
November 13, 2017, 02:52:33 PM
So I simply don't need to visit off-topic board and to comment there. I have take a look on this board and it looks just like a trash. All weak threads are going there obviously.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
November 13, 2017, 05:46:23 AM
Users that post off topic replies should be banned because it is counted as a spam. If you want to be a legend, climb your way up and prove your worth.
I think that ban is really strict punishment for off-topick replies. For example newbies always make off-topicks replies so they can be banned because of it. At the start of this topic moderator told, that he will delete off-topick comments. I think that he is right.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
November 09, 2017, 07:31:25 AM
Users that post off topic replies should be banned because it is counted as a spam. If you want to be a legend, climb your way up and prove your worth.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
November 09, 2017, 06:36:59 AM
How can I separate off-topic and on topic?
Now I can not judge off-topic easy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
November 05, 2017, 02:00:56 AM
I just want to raise a question about Off-topic comments. What is your basis on off-topic?
This is not just a Bitcoin topic forum right? But why is it some topics that are related to Bitcoin is deleted? It really indeed unfair, and moderator wasn't trying to check if the thread is actually valid itself.

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Fria on: November 02, 2017, 03:06:21 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Is Hal Finey is the Satoshi Nakamoto? He just send coins into his own wallet? Do experts are speculating him as to be the real Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto?

Do this post isn't related to Bitcoin? Is Hal Filey and Satoshi Nakamoto isn't related to this forum?

OMG! what's happening? Somebody can give me clear answer!!!
It is trashy. Base on my understanding, you are saying that a person is Satoshi Nakamoto because he send coins to his own wallet. If I send coins to my wallet then I am Satoshi Nakamoto?
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
November 04, 2017, 09:49:20 AM
I just want to raise a question about Off-topic comments. What is your basis on off-topic?
This is not just a Bitcoin topic forum right? But why is it some topics that are related to Bitcoin is deleted? It really indeed unfair, and moderator wasn't trying to check if the thread is actually valid itself.

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Fria on: November 02, 2017, 03:06:21 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Is Hal Finey is the Satoshi Nakamoto? He just send coins into his own wallet? Do experts are speculating him as to be the real Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto?

Do this post isn't related to Bitcoin? Is Hal Filey and Satoshi Nakamoto isn't related to this forum?

OMG! what's happening? Somebody can give me clear answer!!!
Pages:
Jump to: