Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 16. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 25, 2018, 11:08:17 AM
This is really good advice. The market will surely recover. I am absolutely sure that we shouldn't sell our coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 09:12:00 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
I save up my bounty earnings, there is no point of selling them at current price! Even if it drops more, I am not worried, but sometimes (like now) it is very hard to work, without any income. I hope we all have a lot of patience and get through, these hard times for us
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 09:07:07 AM
This is certainly what people fail to understand. There is no need to panic when the market is low. The fall in prices is just a sign that you have to buy more and hold and not a time to sell. People always kick themselves for making such mistakes. Don't be a victim.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 08:59:51 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I am not selling anything of my coins because I am hodler from the very start I've done my own search very well and search for the coins that are really good for long term hold that's why even the market was going down I am not selling because I know my hold coins will be huge in the next few years.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 25, 2018, 08:54:40 AM
I dont sell my crypto when the price is fall.  Because it can make me lose. I just hold and wait the price up.  And i will sell when i get profit from my coins.  When the price is fall it is the best time to buy not to sell. Just be patient dan dont be panic when you see the price is down. Because it will not be long.  
It should be, that is the basic strategy of a trade. Only the rich people who are able to do that they throw away some altcoin then the market value down and at that time they buy at a low value and this is what is called a trade by dropping the price but all back to the crypto trader, it would be nice if not many do it yeah hold it.
Activity: 18
March 25, 2018, 08:45:13 AM
I couldn’t find any competitors for project Vreo.io, do you know of any? They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtc-token-sale-vreo-embedded-in-game-advertising-2886707

Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

What is your opinion about the project?

Activity: 448
Merit: 264
March 25, 2018, 08:29:00 AM
I don't sell when the price drops, but I believe it's a mistake.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 08:27:09 AM
It's funny you say that, because one of my best friends asked me in mid-2017 if he should buy Bitcoin (After walking past one my many mining rigs in my house lol). He said "I want to invest a few grand, but I feel like I missed the boat."

He said that to me again a week ago, and then I told him his current holdings would be worth double what he invested in early 2017; oh and I also told him my mining operation is bringing in almost as much money as my (lucrative) day job. He just went "FUCK! What am I doing?!"

I still don't think he has bought any...
Activity: 168
March 25, 2018, 08:25:31 AM
What is there to do ? The number of visitors to the stock crypto falls by a factor of 2, the ban ICO on Twitter and Facebook, to believe in growth Huh??

I don't think the ban will affect crypto much. The quality ICOs will still survive and spread through positive WOM.

The dips look worrisome but you should be fine if you just continue holding.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
March 25, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
I dont sell my crypto when the price is fall.  Because it can make me lose. I just hold and wait the price up.  And i will sell when i get profit from my coins.  When the price is fall it is the best time to buy not to sell. Just be patient dan dont be panic when you see the price is down. Because it will not be long.  
Activity: 74
March 25, 2018, 08:22:16 AM
What is there to do ? The number of visitors to the stock crypto falls by a factor of 2, the ban ICO on Twitter and Facebook, to believe in growth Huh??
Activity: 150
March 25, 2018, 08:19:49 AM
Selling at a time like this when the market is red and bleeding is like adding salt to a fresh injury. It will only pile up one's misery cos a prices on ground now won't help anyone. Let just keep calm and hope for stability in prices again.
Activity: 322
March 25, 2018, 07:11:46 AM
I don't care if you sell or not.
When the market goes down more than 50%, I won't hesitate to put 80% of my spare money into it.
If it goes down another 20%, I will invest all my money.
Yeah we can't control if they want sell their coins at the downfall situation because it's their own choice but I myself knows that I need to hold and wait for the best price and buy more funds if the trends continues to go dip.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 06:49:41 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Good advice, especially most of us are panicking when the price goes down. As I've watching the price movement of my cryptos honestly I am near to sell it when I saw it low, but thankfully I was able to hold back.
Activity: 146
March 25, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

It should be like that. No hurry in selling let alone be a panic seller. I will not sell in a loss. I'd better wait and hold it until the best time. whether that's when, obviously I will not sell it in a loss.
Activity: 350
March 25, 2018, 06:41:20 AM
I generally save myself to keep my coins for at least one year, and even more so when the market is on the decline.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 06:39:21 AM
Holding is a painful thing. It has been very difficult to hold months. Not to mention a few years.  CyberMiles I have held it for several months. I have not waited for the eruption but it has been going all the way down. The main network will be on the line. But whether or not it can drive up the price, I'm not sure, so the tangle continues and I don't know when it's over
Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
March 25, 2018, 06:31:06 AM
Thanks for the advice. But I treat cryptos as an investment, so not gonna sell them at all. Yeah, maybe in future for booking some profits  Wink
Activity: 41
March 25, 2018, 06:27:37 AM
I'm not selling my crypto yet because its price is still low and decreasing. I'm holding it for now because I know that it will increase again. I don't want to have any regrets in the end that's why I'm patient in holding. I really value the coins which I got from airdrop.
Activity: 266
March 25, 2018, 06:26:29 AM
I also don't think you can sell the encryption, the price of encryption can go up at any time, but selling off your encryption is very likely to cause a loss.

Pages:
Jump to: