Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 13. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 04:12:23 AM
I will not sell.....even if I regret not sold part of my good profits when BTC was at 20.000.......
unless I don't need this money I will hold because I believe market will go up again soon Wink
Activity: 364
March 29, 2018, 04:11:30 AM
I also stick to the position that it is necessary to keep my coins when the market falls, its fall did not just happen so you just have to wait for this period and then start trading again
Activity: 350
March 29, 2018, 04:09:15 AM
I have coins which I hold that I don't plan to sell yet. I am ready to wait for several months because I have a trust that they have a potential. I sell some to use him as the capital for trade. I will cash from time to time, but I never sell at a loss.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 28, 2018, 04:51:00 PM
I personally certainly will not sell if my crypto price is still low and I will incur losses and if it is inversely proportional. my crypto price increases then i will automatically sell my crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 03:53:56 PM
Sometimes it's even better to sell than to keep on, because it's hard to predict how the market will behave.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 09:08:22 AM
Yeah, sure and yess.
I gree with you.
Don't sell crypto now.
Hold and wait for this time.
Wait until the price is nie to sell.
And wait until we takes many profit Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
March 28, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
I know about the fact that there are bears and bulls in crypt. Bears are mainly these speculators, who first lower the rate, and therefore buy coins.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 07:12:29 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

It really makes no sense to sell crypto in loss because:

1) If you see the past prices, crypto prices have always increased over the year. The price drops are just for few days and then these prices recover. This also requires you not to invest a lot of money in crypto. You should invest  only after taking out the money for monthly expenses. This ensures that you need no touch your investments for your expenses.

2) If the alt coin you purchase has dropped a lot, better convert it to another rising coin. It will balance out and then you can cash it.

Activity: 504
March 28, 2018, 07:08:08 AM
From the beginning I was very worried and sold even with small changes. Now a lot of things I regret, but you can not know in advance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
March 28, 2018, 05:57:27 AM
Without a good drop in growth, there is no such thing as new players must constantly enter the market, the trader's task is to learn how to correctly determine the stages of the market and sell when he is growing and buy when the market is at its minimum. This requires good hardening to wait for all these phases market and of course the experience that comes with time.

you see, I'm not a good trader, I'm just a long term holder and believer. I know we're only at the very beginning of the crypto projects therefore with people joining the community, the prices must grow.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
March 28, 2018, 04:34:58 AM
Without a good drop in growth, there is no such thing as new players must constantly enter the market, the trader's task is to learn how to correctly determine the stages of the market and sell when he is growing and buy when the market is at its minimum. This requires good hardening to wait for all these phases market and of course the experience that comes with time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
March 28, 2018, 04:24:08 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

Yes, agreed. It is very easy to panic when prices are falling. It is important to look at the situation logically, and particularly to zoom out on the charts to see the longer term pattern. If you look at the whole market value over the last year, the big December rise and the big fall after are not the real pattern. What is actually happening overall is a general slow upward trend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 04:13:56 AM
now it's already possible to sell, the market can turn around and you can lose your coins for real
You are right. We are at the bottom now.
It is ridiculous to sell at this time. If you have spare fiat, try to buy some coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 01:41:16 AM
Yes, it is not yet the best time to sell. The best option for now is to hold on to your resources...
Activity: 291
March 28, 2018, 01:38:46 AM
no, because if I sell it then I will lose, therefore I hold my altcoin until the market price returns to normal.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 11:34:36 PM
I prefer hodl my crypto. Because I believe in long term investment.
Activity: 196
March 27, 2018, 07:32:28 PM
It's too late to sell, I think soon the market should go up and then your coins will grow strongly in price
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 07:04:07 PM
If it has already decreased then you have to hold it until the price goes up. But it would be nice you always read the information about the coin that you hold it.
Activity: 364
March 27, 2018, 07:01:18 PM
I agree because you will surely lose if sell it, it would be better if a little patience waiting for the price to rise again do not go into panic zone Keep calm.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
March 27, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
now it's already possible to sell, the market can turn around and you can lose your coins for real
Pages:
Jump to: