Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 14. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 03:46:36 PM
the longer i hold and see my coins dipping, the more i realize importance of risk management
If you want to sleep well, invest to bitcoin and forget it for 1-2 years:)) good dreams.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 03:43:09 PM
If no one sells a coin when it falls, then the market will stop. And so does not booze. Playing on the psychology of people, whales do not let the market stop. All people are different, someone can sit and wait, and someone nervous, dumps coins, so as not to fall completely low.

Though someone adequately looks at the situation! If no one is losing in this market, then how do you want to make money here? Standard economic axioms act here.
Activity: 266
March 27, 2018, 03:25:03 PM
You are completly right about that my friend! Thank you to be honest and helpful! But this year is special! This year will be good but not to all hodlers. Big badaboom is coming to every corner of life. And crypto will have one of the biggest roles.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:11:32 PM
My policy is to never sell when the price is dropping. I call myself a winner only if I sell when the price is much more than it was when I bought
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
March 27, 2018, 03:02:04 PM
If no one sells a coin when it falls, then the market will stop. And so does not booze. Playing on the psychology of people, whales do not let the market stop. All people are different, someone can sit and wait, and someone nervous, dumps coins, so as not to fall completely low.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 02:58:26 PM
the longer i hold and see my coins dipping, the more i realize importance of risk management
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 02:51:18 PM
If and play something in long! You must consciously come to this market, and calmly respond to the fall and growth of the market. Everyone came here to make money, so I do not see the point of selling at a loss. I do not recommend anyone to do this!
Activity: 22
March 27, 2018, 02:39:38 PM
Of course we should think before we sell our crypto pals. we should not sell it immediately. it can be valued much later.
Activity: 228
March 27, 2018, 02:28:22 PM
In business, consciousness and experience are the most important. Investment and business have the ultimate goal of profitability. But we will not be able to stop the panic and reaction from the community. It is always sensitive and detrimental to investors and the value of the crypto market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 27, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
Don't sell your coins if you are in loss hodl and wait for some weeks as market goes normal after ending the FUD news and some bad news, I think July will turning month in Crypto currencies.
I think everyone have its own plan and it depends in you what's your strategy, when the market is down are you going to hold? or you set stop losses, if you don't need money right now maybe just keep holding until the price is recover and you make profit someday. All cryptocurrencies are huge dump so this is good opportunity to buy more cheap coins if you have extra money.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
March 27, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
I do not completely agree with you because I've tried to hold a coin that is experiencing a price reduction and it turns out the price does not go up until now a small sample of NXT I bought the coin at the rate of $ 0.1813 and at that time the rate of experience decreased and because I believe the NXT coins will be back at the rate of $ 0.217 then I hold the coin and the result is currently fixed at $ 0.133575 to return to the rate $ 0.217 very far away, with experience like that it would be nice we Cutloss when the rate decreased 0.5% despite loss but we can buy back at the lowest rate.
Activity: 476
March 27, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
I will sell it in my wallet it's a matter of time and price ,, if sell it cheaply we will go bankrupt but sell at a certain price we will zeal just waiting a few weeks.
Activity: 322
March 27, 2018, 09:57:20 AM
If i sell our crypto when the market is red, it means i have accepted the loss and become a loser.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

In most cases, this is certainly speculation and the market will then recover. But also need to analyze to be able to distinguish between speculation and lack of prospects for a coin.
Activity: 406
March 27, 2018, 09:51:24 AM
if your investment asset is major crypto such as bitcoin or ETH i think this is true that beside sold all of it then hold it pretty much better because to see the price rise up again it's only just matter of time so patience and wait is more good rather than experience to lost if we sold our bitcoin or ETH
That's correct, i don't see any good reason why we need to hold longer for such coins that will not having strength to recover, i seen some coins such as Ripple and Stellar, when has been fall dip with no support to raising up, but maybe i could be wrong.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 27, 2018, 03:19:43 AM
At the moment everything is low in price. It's not time to sell something, it's time to buy something. You will be able to sell what you buy now after a few days profit. So everybody has to make a right decision Smiley
Activity: 294
March 27, 2018, 02:20:14 AM
If you sell your alts while lower than the initial price that you bought them it will really give you losses. We should just really wait patiently until it recovers and grow. The problem now is that most investors panic then sell their alts. It would be good if no one panics and just invest more while the prices are cheap rather than panicking.

Yes this one is really right. If you stayed calm and don't panic even if the market is going down nothing happens you're not in loss but once you've sell your coins in the initial price you've bought them you've already loss. Just always remember this one what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up. Just be patient and HODL.
Activity: 223
March 27, 2018, 01:30:46 AM
They are some very hard times at the moment. So if you dont need the money, i just recommend you to hold your coins as long a s possible. We are in the Bearmarket right now. And its always a bad idea to selling at the bear market. So the only way is to hold your coin as long as we are in a bullarket. When we are there, you will see how all coins going up again. And if you sell then, you will be a lot happier because you made a good amount of profit. So stay strong!
Activity: 1274
March 27, 2018, 01:28:06 AM
Don't sell your coins if you are in loss hodl and wait for some weeks as market goes normal after ending the FUD news and some bad news, I think July will turning month in Crypto currencies.
Activity: 154
March 27, 2018, 01:25:17 AM
do not sell. Hold it in your hand and do not get hurt. otherwise serious damage will be waiting for you. !! Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: