Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 23. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 06:22:54 AM
I would also definitely not recommend to sell your crypto because of falling prices. Just hodl and you will get rewarded in the future. If someone really need some money then it's another case and maybe it's the right decision to sell but not because of the panic in the market and falling prices.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
March 22, 2018, 06:17:44 AM
I know a lot of people who sold because they were afraid of loosing what they have. In my opinion selling when the market is low it means loosing. I prefer to hold

Most likely, these are newcomers who have just come to the world of crypto-currencies, they do not understand that a large fall is usually followed by a large growth
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 22, 2018, 06:14:50 AM
I know a lot of people who sold because they were afraid of loosing what they have. In my opinion selling when the market is low it means loosing. I prefer to hold
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
March 22, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
Yes lets hold it until such time that we need it,, but of course we cant blame others for selling especially if they were panic and it is all that they need, maybe lets give them advise that panic selling is not good because they will lose on it. The price will recover so nothing to worry.

no need to blame anyone. I think majority of us have been there, but it's our responsibility to give a good advice to people who haven't been around for long so they don't lose their funds Smiley
Activity: 280
March 22, 2018, 06:10:51 AM
Very good advice OP. The same situation happens nearly every year but the market has always recovered in time. I remember being the one with weak hands and hit and miss with my picks. As long as the investment is not in a total cash grab (Even scam coins get pumped after dying too), there will be a brighter day.
Everything goes fine. There is a time when I need to sell crypto and times when I don't. It's my choice so I do consider selling when it is needed urgently. I would be happy if I help people using crypto through selling it. And,I'm thankful for bitcoin existed in crypto world.

it's fine to sell if you have no other choice as you need urgent funds. But that doesn't apply as selling because of market dropping or buying into the fud. You would sell also if the price was rising
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 12:24:51 AM
I think it’s a good idea.
Do not sell now, wait and be patient if you can. One way to weather a crash in digital currencies is to hold on for dear life. This means buying cryptocurrencies and holding on to them for a good period of time

If there is a product and that is still hanging around there, let it. But if there is no sign of all activity, make sure they are right. Will it be true news, but let me find something and this is for everyone who wants to have those who have a decent soul because do not know when they will be down for some people.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 22, 2018, 12:23:41 AM
I agree, dont sell your crypto unless you need it. just wait for the market to recover, it will take time, but we must endure it.
I dont usually sell my altcoins, I just forget about it until the time came that I need it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 11:27:14 PM
I agree with you, maybe it’s just due to market manipulation, but still, I find this situation as normal. Like what you have said, it happens every year, so don’t be on panic. I’m just holding my coins since the bleeding, I don’t want to make wrong decisions and lose money. I know that in the end of the year, the market will rise again. We just have to trust our coins.
Activity: 109
March 21, 2018, 11:15:45 PM
Yes lets hold it until such time that we need it,, but of course we cant blame others for selling especially if they were panic and it is all that they need, maybe lets give them advise that panic selling is not good because they will lose on it. The price will recover so nothing to worry.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 11:13:58 PM
That right if you hold some popular coin now for the better dont sell it, because the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow, just need more times for that after many FUD and bad news. Lets see the market in 3 to 6 month i think will give us some good profit, the key of success in crypto is patient and also learn how to trade it to maximize the profit from this high volatility of market.
Activity: 151
March 21, 2018, 11:06:37 PM
Im still holding on on my cryptos.  I believe there's a huge chance by the end of the year the price will hike again. It could be possible the whales are moving for a better catch.
If they move definitely market will shaken.
I agree with you, we must think positively and do not despair to hold crypto.I sure the market will go up maybe mid-year or the end of the year. We await the development of the market hopefully fast stable again.
Activity: 338
March 21, 2018, 10:10:45 PM
Yes indeed the current situation is very profitable for large traders who have a lot of capital so they can buy crypto with cheap and large quantities. I agree with you, that it is not currently suitable to sell crypto, I am still patient to hold the crypto that I have.
Activity: 238
Pre-sale - March 18
March 21, 2018, 09:32:21 PM
The problem is that to many people put to much money inside the market and need that money back. So they dont have time to wait. Thats the  main problem who joined the hype and dont leave at the right time.
Btw. I agree with you not to sell crypto right now .
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 08:01:17 PM
I'm never sell my coin when the market is dropping .. Just take some money and buyback some coin that you think its good
Market dropping is always happen every year, so keep calm, relax and dont forget to buyback when price on dip. It will be recovering later Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
March 21, 2018, 07:49:15 PM
Very good advice OP. The same situation happens nearly every year but the market has always recovered in time. I remember being the one with weak hands and hit and miss with my picks. As long as the investment is not in a total cash grab (Even scam coins get pumped after dying too), there will be a brighter day.
Everything goes fine. There is a time when I need to sell crypto and times when I don't. It's my choice so I do consider selling when it is needed urgently. I would be happy if I help people using crypto through selling it. And,I'm thankful for bitcoin existed in crypto world.
Activity: 554
March 21, 2018, 07:36:29 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I'm agree on your thoughts because one of my friend who are here 4 years and until now that saying always don't panic because fluctuation of cryptocurrency chart was same on what happen last year and the other year so it means cryptocutrency was bleeding in the first but at the end it was healing and more than that we expect on the result so don't panic and don't sell you coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
March 21, 2018, 07:33:16 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
what about shitcoins? must crypto are worst than shit, i have hold a coin that move from $0.04 to $0.97 and later when down to $0.05! what would you call this?
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 07:20:15 PM
Now it is impossible to sell something ! everything in very bad market situation.. I think even trading now is hard waiting for better situation on market
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 07:14:29 PM
the person who holds a predictable future coin will definitely not sell his coins now when the coin prices are down and will be eagerly awaiting a good chance when the price goes up to sell their coins
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 21, 2018, 07:06:10 PM
Yes! Do not stop holding your crypto! Now the market is pulling down - look at the graphs for all the years, understand that this happens year after year. Think not as hamsters - for days or months, think like whales - for years and five years. And you will understand that everything will be fine! And in order to calm down - do some  business and do not watch at the charts on stock exchanges, and stop constantly updating your pages in browsers Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: