Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 20. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 23, 2018, 12:23:32 PM
A reliable forecast of future market situations are not easy. I feel before investing, one should just decide on the amount that satisfies him as an investor to sell. whether high or low one can not tell. So at that minimum, you can sell and be happy.

Yes, I agree with you. Trading is not easy and we need to have basic knowledge about them. The knowledge and sensitivity is very important. We can predict when the market goes down or up. So in each of us there are different strategies for investing, holding for too long is not a good option. Take advantage of the opportunity to raise your money.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
March 23, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
LEARN TO TRADE PEOPLE. I will sell my crypto...to maximize my profits. HODLers are people that cannot trade and they will be the ones  to lose.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
March 23, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
A reliable forecast of future market situations are not easy. I feel before investing, one should just decide on the amount that satisfies him as an investor to sell. whether high or low one can not tell. So at that minimum, you can sell and be happy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 12:15:21 PM
It is necessary to estimate coins as fossils of planets, if to approach with such decision then certainly there is a sense of their buying up, as many things are not compensated by the nature.               
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
March 23, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
usual post, yes you should hold and not sell and lose money, the important thing here is time, be patient time will come, however i don't know how crypto or do, do they wait for market to come back up
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 12:08:58 PM
Yes I am completely agree that do not sell your crypto in lose when market going down and  i will advice , if you have some capital you can invest in some good coins in this fall as market will surely recover. And its the nature of market to dump and pump. When market going high all investors book profit and exit from the coins so market will go down but as market bottom out and new buying comes , it will rise for sure. And it is worthless to sell your coins in fear and book loss in this fall. But wait some time for the coins go up and make some profit.
If you are a crypto holder, you are kindly requested not to sell your coins when price is falling. Just hold snd be patient to wait for price to recover. In case it is not possible, you can sell some of your coins then buy more at lower price. Also you can use your addutional funds if any to buy more  at lower price.
Activity: 238
March 23, 2018, 11:54:15 AM
I am holding the bitcoin and altcoin too but i am agree that do not sell your crypto and token if the market is dropping and for the crypto lovers it is important to keep in mind that all the movements of this currencies are because of the big whales of cryptocurrency and then they buy back at low prices, the big players always try to manipulate the price, perhaps people who are in the crypto market they are wise to take correct decision.
Activity: 462
March 23, 2018, 06:59:34 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
So common point of view and always i here but its true and it helps a lot to traders to get a profit. but as long you need a money then dont try to hold and get some of it. dont think always that it will be bigger soon. theres a lot of coins and you can get a more chances of taking a profit or not. just do and trust you strategy and search always to give your self knowledge for the coins that have an potential. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 23, 2018, 06:24:12 AM
whoever puts ETH and "long term investment" in the same phrase, is an ignorant.

ETH will go PoS in just 4 months. Some of you guys should leave their wet dreams of becoming rich aside, and return to reality. You seem dumb to me.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 06:20:51 AM
Im still holding on on my cryptos.  I believe there's a huge chance by the end of the year the price will hike again. It could be possible the whales are moving for a better catch.
If they move definitely market will shaken.
Yes we hold it because the crypto coins right now was totally dropping its value.Wait for a time to pump up again to have a possibility to sell our coins.
Activity: 406
March 23, 2018, 06:12:05 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Well said but there are lot of people who already losing patience and want to sell their coins for a loss and try to shout out or cry that crypto trading is a scam they only want the coins to go up and hate when go down. this are the weak hands traders who only want quick money and no time to wait when market is down.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 06:09:46 AM
Yea absolutely, you are right. Sometimes people just need more patient especially when investing in crypto, it wont collapse its just getting bearish for a while, we need more hope to hold it until it got bullish again.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 23, 2018, 06:07:28 AM
Says someone whose username is ethtothemoon, Wink
Its actually a great idea to sell in anticipation of markets going down because then you can also buy the dips along with the whales. Most of us are not in positions to move markets but we can for sure make the most of it. I say sell before the dips and then rebuy and have more coins than before.
Activity: 22
March 23, 2018, 06:06:52 AM
try to hone your technical analysis while trading cryptocurrency
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
March 23, 2018, 06:02:16 AM
people can 'tether up' during a crash in hope to buyback more,
but selling all together and quitting just shows you didn't do your research about the projects you invested in.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
March 23, 2018, 05:50:06 AM
Your idea is seriously welcomed, since that is what everyone who is rational in this field should do at any point in time. Presently as we speak, Bitcoin value stays at $8496.25.. not much significant increase. If the Buoyancy is there, Bitcoin can still be bought for hold till that anticipation of another hype in the price. This also mean to say that most Alts now are also good to be holding since they are in red. But do your research.
Activity: 644
March 23, 2018, 05:42:56 AM
I wouldn't sell mine because it's for a long-term investment and someday some of my coins will be worth the hold.
Activity: 336
March 23, 2018, 05:41:36 AM
I wonder why people sell at a loss after the first listing on the stock exchange. After all, when he invested he believed in this project, which forces him to change his opinion and sell at times cheaper than ico.?
Activity: 264
March 23, 2018, 05:39:30 AM
I see need of withdraw or sell my crypto only when I need money and I use to spend only mined. The others i save for a better future)
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 05:37:07 AM

When market drop like now, I am prefer not selling my token/coin. I am prefer holding and waiting market more stable because right now many people being panic and doing sell. Better wait and see on crypto market right now
Pages:
Jump to: