Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 19. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 12:19:38 AM
sold all Roll Eyes
Activity: 119
March 24, 2018, 12:16:30 AM
U got it friend
Just market manipulation
This whales will be buying ferraris and lambos b4 the end of the year.
They are just waiting for you to sell
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 12:07:27 AM
Yes, Like all other post here. I would not recommend that you sell your crypto rather but Hodl it as long as you can because profits comes when you are patient with your  hodlings. Technology is here to stay so crypto as well.
Your panic is an opportunity for people to succeed and get low prices. so do not waste time to sell. if there is still better funds buy back to get a low price
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 12:06:50 AM
Yes, Like all other post here. I would not recommend that you sell your crypto rather but Hodl it as long as you can because profits comes when you are patient with your  hodlings. Technology is here to stay so crypto as well.
Yes, just hodl.
I bought almost 20 Ethereums when the price of Ethereum about $1300.
Until now, I have lost about 70% of my money, but I have been holding for them. I believe that the price of Eth will reach $3,000 in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 12:02:42 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 07:54:15 PM
Now doubly it is not necessary to leave the market as it seems to me now almost all coins have stabilized and soon will be rebound up.
Activity: 208
March 23, 2018, 07:06:13 PM
Selling during dip not only broadens your losses but also robs you of your capital completely. Gather all your courage during this dismaying times and continue to hold those crypto up until market turns green. It surely will.
Activity: 812
March 23, 2018, 05:43:16 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
This is good thread so the others or new comers nun crypto world how the strategy they do when they in market. And i wish that market will be green again so everyone is happy but for now keep holding your coins.
Activity: 464
March 23, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
Well if you are holding since the first days of crash there is no point in selling your coins now. We are almost there, we will get over this soon hopefully and our coins will return to their glorious days. Most of the coins are down by 60-70 percent compared to early days of January. There is no point in selling them that cheap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
March 23, 2018, 05:34:50 PM
If you were buy  when the price was high, and now sell in minus, giving in to panic, stop doing it rather! everything will be ok! never you should sell because of general panic. I recommend to hold, as long as possible, and I speak,  about years..
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 23, 2018, 05:21:39 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I agree with you a 100%. I have too seen this many a times so all I can say is that, no need to panic just hold on to your bags instead of panic selling. Panic selling will just give you loss and regret and nothing else so just be patient and HODL.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 23, 2018, 05:17:14 PM
It is not responsible to ask people not to sell.
For me, I sell and buy all the time.
If you believe it will go lower, sell now and buy back later.
Maybe a strategy like this seems reckless. I prefer analysis rather than just instinctively, because according to my experience, analytics are very useful for determining better results
Activity: 164
March 23, 2018, 05:08:58 PM
This is my advice as well. Not to panic sell! Good ICO is worth holding for!
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 05:00:06 PM
Agreed, soon market will recover and you will be happy that you didn't sell your coins so cheap. You should accept a thing about this market that it is very volatile sometimes
Activity: 1134
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 23, 2018, 04:55:14 PM
yes it is so true.i also do not sell it i keep holding until the moment start stabil.and maybe i will wait soar too.
Activity: 547
March 23, 2018, 04:53:56 PM
Hell, who are you to tell me what to do? You're somebody who has no idea of trading and how to do it. Keep holding your coins while praying for them to go up.
Activity: 238
March 23, 2018, 04:52:40 PM
selling when you don't wanna buy is not too good. or selling out of fear. be focus and watchful..
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
March 23, 2018, 04:47:34 PM
Yeah I don't know why people panic sell and make their loss which they will mostly likey regret when the price rise to normal or more high.One should only sell at high and buy at low rates or best just buy and hold them for as long as possible and fix a target to withdraw and be patience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
March 23, 2018, 04:39:51 PM
I think we need to hodl strong crypto for years, but if we buy some scam coins or weak one, i think its ok to sell them, because they will die  in 1 year.

HODL your dick in your hand! Cheesy
Do not believe this bastard!
HE IS FULL OF SHIT!

Gave me telegram: @FHCP9999 GOING BY THE NAME Francio says he is from Ecuador. Another fucking lie but Spanish just from the names he was giving me earlier (several different email addresses).

He is running a scam here using multiple accounts all linked by this one address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1Q8PWr4LLNqQcqAwMYA8QwEyhpJm9Z7qRm

Just look at all the payments made mine being the last one made.

Other accounts: Humberone, Davidxxx and alot more.

Francisco Carjavel is his name he gave out.
Activity: 742
March 23, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
Yes, you're right. Do not sell all altcoin when the market falls, because as you said, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales. Some investors panicked when the market got red color and rushed to sell all. Be more calm and reconsider. However, we also need to select targets that have potential for growth in the future, otherwise we may suffer more losses. This is just my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: