Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 18. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 04:39:30 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Thanks for your advice and I will do more investment to make more money witht he advice.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 24, 2018, 04:32:26 AM
Well, I'll hold them for long, the usual price difference on the market is that the whales are trying to make a profit. I believe all the coins in the future will rise sharply. Holding altcoin for a long time is very risky but I'm not afraid of losing money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 04:20:58 AM
In the crypto world you must be have a strategy by selling your crypto coins. If the price is low in the market don't sell it wait for it until there's a chance that your coins will go much in a higher price.  Make sure that your coins you are holding has a price list in the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
March 24, 2018, 04:17:33 AM
Definitely not selling anything until I get profits that I want to get. What's the point of trading if you don't get profits, right? And the dip is just a stage the market's lifecycle that soon will be over. So don't panic, be patient and you will win!
Activity: 420
March 24, 2018, 04:09:43 AM
Yes, of course. I will not sell my crypto coins at the lowest price. Because it can only hurt me, I will remain calm even though the price again down. And of course I will sell my coins at the highest price, so I can earn profits many times over.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 04:06:51 AM
All cryptocurrency now in support area so bad idea if want to sell it now, wait for a few 2 or 4 month, i believe the market will be any times for ATH like before. Should be has some strategy to maximize the profit, control your emotion and always patient is key of success in cryptocurrency market that have high volatilty.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 03:43:52 AM
I agree with what you say, if the price in the market down is not a good condition. but if we can take advantage of opportunities when the price goes down to invest and wait for the right moment to sell it. Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 03:38:20 AM
This is a good suggestion for everyone here in crypto mate, but as what i been seen here, people are afraid of losing and get nothing, they do is panic selling which is not good. Try to have some patience mate. Its your loss rather. But some situations also matter, they need money as if they have no choice but to sell their coins or token.
Activity: 392
March 24, 2018, 03:38:15 AM
I absolutely agree with the author. From year to year, the market of crypto-currencies only grew. Of course it's worth getting rid of scam
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
March 24, 2018, 03:36:34 AM
Holding and leaving on the right time is the best i think. We will wait until btc goes up.
Activity: 560
March 24, 2018, 03:35:16 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

Yes, it is true. that should be done by many investors
but in reality it is not as easy as you say. need extra patience and always looking for information from the coins we have, learning the behavior of the market is very difficult. even more the coins that are held really have no future. yes, so in essence all that must be balanced with extensive experience and insight.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 03:32:12 AM
I only spend what I can afford to lose (which is'nt much), and do not have my life savings tied up in it, so that makes it easier to hodl. I was reading about a guy who remortgaged his house and took a business loan out in November to buy a lot of crypto, and then saw a few weeks ago he was on the verge of bankruptcy. Its not for me to comment on this guys actions, but that is really bad news for him and his family.  
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 24, 2018, 03:24:55 AM
As to bitcoin, i am hodling it because i am investing it for a long term. For alternate coins, i am selling those who have 10x and 20x price spike because i seldom see these altcoins to rise and these alternate coins are coming from airdrops. Those alternate coins i received from bounty are kept.
Merit: 152
March 24, 2018, 03:23:19 AM
It is weird that you ask people not to sell.
If you believe in cryptocurrency, you should be happy that people sell, since you can get more cheap coins.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 03:14:15 AM
I don't care if you sell or not.
When the market goes down more than 50%, I won't hesitate to put 80% of my spare money into it.
If it goes down another 20%, I will invest all my money.
For me this is for what you may have strategy and decision for what are some of the best thing that you may have to decide for , selling for me is a choice of one person.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 03:10:37 AM
I don't care if you sell or not.
When the market goes down more than 50%, I won't hesitate to put 80% of my spare money into it.
If it goes down another 20%, I will invest all my money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 01:16:03 AM

In recent days bitcoin prices are still fluctuating in the $ 9000 price, bitcoin has not escaped the dangerous price. This means that it will take a couple of weeks for the market to stabilize again, and the altcoin can regain growth momentum. Some people have lost confidence in the bitcoin and altcoin they are holding, so they sold off. However, I think the sale of altcoin at this time is a wrong decision, because in the future, the price of the altcoin will increase.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 01:02:28 AM
I really feel bad when I see panic sellers in this market.  I also get irritated at the "when lambos" and "when moon" comments.  I think it's just good practice to invest where it makes sense understanding the volatility that exists and have some courage to buy or hold through the dips.  Unfortunately, I feel like the opposite occurs given the posts on TG.
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
March 24, 2018, 12:52:18 AM
Do not sell your crypto especially if you have a valuable coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum, the market are dumped again, so its better to hold and wait until the market goes pumped and green again.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 12:20:52 AM
so I think I will not sell my coins now in market which is falling down but I feel bad when I see my assets are down very dramatic
cry and i believe everything will getting better again soon
we can invest more in down price and wait for a long term that price will be recovery again
Pages:
Jump to: