Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 22. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 12:01:22 PM
yes indeed do not sell yet your crypto yet but still use this oppurtunity to buy more tokens because it is now pretty cheap and also by the time it went back to normal you will get more profits
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
March 22, 2018, 11:55:04 AM
Do not sell your crypto just because the market is down. I'm sure that if you would sell it now, you will just regret when the market recovers and when the price of your crypto increase big. Be patient because something good is about to happen.
I really agree if it is sold when it comes down afraid of the possibility of falling more value it will only add to the damage the market. just be patient if the value of coins is not much, if it is doing investment business should be sold. panic sales are commonplace we hear in this group. if decrease -10% sell immediately.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
March 22, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
Do not sell your crypto just because the market is down. I'm sure that if you would sell it now, you will just regret when the market recovers and when the price of your crypto increase big. Be patient because something good is about to happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 11:41:33 AM
I can say that only the newbie are those who are panic selling. And a lot of investor are just hodling their cryptos. So don't sell  your crypto since bitcoin and other currency always bounce back after few days or weeks.
Activity: 113
March 22, 2018, 11:29:41 AM
It seems a lot of investors are selling their crypto coins, I think there are some scams that the investors should sell the coins immediately to loss less money, but for most major coins like btc and eth, there is no need to sell them now, the crypto market is growing, the future is very bright.
Activity: 340
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 11:24:33 AM
When I was profitable enough to explain why I kept them. Trade depends on the strategy of each person they sell when the market is red they may buy it at a lower price.
Activity: 238
March 22, 2018, 11:18:39 AM
You know all people know about it but when the price become red most of all have big panic. And when you are in panic you can't think normal and you sell.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
It's pretty obviously not the right time to sell against fiat with bitcoin's drop to 8k.
Anyway, I'm personnally only trading inside the cryptomarket because I strongly believe in its potential.
Activity: 308
March 22, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
I actually hold my altcoins today that comes from the bounty campaigns rewards and altcoins purchasing coins I'd bought. Many of them are decreasing but I'd prefer to hold it today and so on as the project doing their works  well to promote a better chance to earn a multiple income for the future. Our success is relied into our own decision and instinct. Do what would be the best for you.
Activity: 532
March 22, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
Instead of panic selling and lose most of your investments during dips, it is better to hodl and wait until the market recover or better yet. I'll hold and no matter what will the market is going through today. I'll not surrender and follow the trend of panic selling. I know many people who have lost hundreds of pounds panic selling. The market will recover and you will be glad that you did not sale your crypto.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
March 22, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
I believe that the crypto market will grow, more volumes, more altcoins, more ico projects  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 10:45:53 AM
Almost as expected, crypto is back in the dumps again. When will people ever learn and stop panic selling?

The only reason why value is going down is because people are scared. There is no new of any take over banning or anything untoward happening to crypto. Get a hold of yourselves guys and just hodl. Good luck!
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 10:43:48 AM
Only an idiot would give and follow the advice of not selling off your coins when markets are dropping. Fact is you need to be able to read and beat the markets, that's how real world investors & traders make money even when markets are dropping. To say hold for long term and simply ignore market realities is like one of those pigeons shutting their eyes and hoping no harm will be done. Only those idiots who don't have the intelligence and capacity to face off the market fluctuations will want to hunker down for longer terms.

I've realized that crypto world is awashed with self styled dump experts, mostly millennials with ZERO knowledge of market movements, these retards just follow each other using a few dumb catch words like hodl, resistance, support blah blah to sound like a Wall Street investor  Grin

Back in Nov/Dec I had correctly predicted a looming crash (not just correction, there's huge difference which most crypto dumbtards don't understand) on various YT channels and I had said that by mid 2018 most coins will be eating dust - I was laughed at but now as I can see most of the same idiots are now holding coins which are worth nothing but shit and now hopping, praying crying for a market rebound.

When I entered the crypto markets very first time in November last year, markets were super red hot and I knew the crash was coming soon. I invested a total of around $12000 and when markets started crashing continuously, it was time for me to take the profits and get out. Even in that dropping market, I made a net profit of ~$65000 after dumping every single bit of various coins I had. If I had hunkered down like most of you dimwits have done, I would be holding a bowl of dust and nothing. All of those coins I dumped are far below the price points where I had bought them initially. So this completely tears apart the hodling theory those most of retards keep shouting and keep propagating.

Now about the market rebounds -I can see most of you are just desperate for it and keep predicting a rebound is around the corner, makes me laugh. Again your ignorance of Economics 101 and naivety is palpable. These coins have no associated products and mass level commercial adaptations, hence there's no way for the crypto markets to stage a rebound to the level we saw in December which was nothing but pure speculative money pouring into crypto markets. Now most of that money is burned out, people are sitting in deep red with no fresh money available for speculative investment. By end of 2018 most coins will be dead, only the top tier will survive with modest market caps.

March 22, 2018, 10:13:24 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
I agree with you, we don't need to sell our crypto when it is low, just hold it and wait to rise up and its time again to invest for another coins just be sure the coins that you will be used should gain profit in the future, be resourceful.
Activity: 456
March 22, 2018, 09:59:55 AM
It’s very hard to say this time. It is uptrend now. You can sell half of your coins when you get 5 or 10 % profit. Hold the rest. Control your greed. Keep watching the market.
Activity: 350
March 22, 2018, 09:56:15 AM
Yes, keeping altcoin is the best thing for today's choices. The Crypto market will rise sharply in the future, so keeping the pennies is a high profit maker in the future. The BTC will probably increase to $ 50,000 by the end of 2018. That's the motivation for me to hold them.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 09:54:25 AM
I personally do not sell anything. I decided to keep everything at the end of 2020. as much as 2020 there are two alternatives will have failed tutot or I will be very rich
It is a good decision to hold if the coin you are holding is a potential coin or as much as possible a stable coin like Ethereum or Monero but if it  is a high risk coin, I suggest to cutloss if possible and buy back when the market is turning green.
Activity: 224
March 22, 2018, 09:28:40 AM
I personally do not sell anything. I decided to keep everything at the end of 2020. as much as 2020 there are two alternatives will have failed tutot or I will be very rich
Activity: 504
March 22, 2018, 09:25:15 AM
At first it is very difficult to overcome the desire to sell all the coins as soon as the rate falls, but eventually get used to the constant change on the market.
March 22, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
It's really difficult to give advices to buy or to sell because you take responsibility for the future result. But now I agree that it is now good time to sell. It is good time to buy, because markets booming by the day that which attract more and more peoples to crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: