Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 21. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 05:34:46 AM
Yes dont sell your crypto at lower price because there are any chance for market will rebound and new ATH again like a few month ago, patient and hold in a few month is much better to recover lose and  to get profit. Look in to daily chart and history of the chart will help you to predict the crypto market in a few month.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
March 23, 2018, 05:33:47 AM
Yes that is what I am doing now because I have coins that dropped and going to bottom. But I hope that the development of the coins will improving and team works really hard to attained value for their coins.

If the coins in which you invested are solid, you don't need to worry just because of the market drop. It doesn't always apply as some coins can be simply not good enough, but that is not linked with current "fud drop"
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 05:29:01 AM
Yes that is what I am doing now because I have coins that dropped and going to bottom. But I hope that the development of the coins will improving and team works really hard to attained value for their coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 04:31:56 AM
Its true but we still dont know what kind future of cryptocurrency and im believe crypto would never die and im holding my coin now.  Market are keep bleeding cause many rejection happen and its common and not something to be scared of. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
March 23, 2018, 04:27:43 AM
it is true, to sell coins or tokens when the price is high because it sells tokens or coins when the cheap price will get a loss. let alone the price of crystals are fluctuating
Merit: 3
March 23, 2018, 04:20:15 AM
It is not responsible to ask people not to sell.
For me, I sell and buy all the time.
If you believe it will go lower, sell now and buy back later.

The request was not to sell your crypto during the dip unless you really have to. I believe that is more than responsible as in that case they will not lose their investments and can make profits...
Activity: 209
March 23, 2018, 03:29:48 AM
Selling crypto is good when you plan to buy more from dips.
But selling and quiting crypto will definately lose money.
Crypto is new economy movement and for future planning you need to hold at least 5 btc

Yes, I agree with that point. but what about altcoins... some Altcoins becoming cheaper day by day after ICO. HOLD isn't working at that time. Do you think we have hold that coins until they recover one day?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 03:10:22 AM
Yes, you are right. indeed when the market down as it is now better we hold the first coin that we have, do not rush to sell, because it will bring harm to us. or if you still have money, when the price goes down like this it's better to buy more coins to hold.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
March 23, 2018, 02:56:28 AM
Yeah the whole year is gonna repeat. Just from a different starting point. 2018 is gonna be nuts. Especially towards the end.

Coins on sale for the next few months. Grab them while you can.
if you want to sell your token it's up to you,
but if it's time for altcoin ride do not regret it
Activity: 143
March 23, 2018, 02:54:23 AM
I agree! I think people who selling their coins/tokens when the price drop, panic sellers are investing in short term and are not have experience in trading. Selling some and still holding some of your coins when the price had drop for me is a good idea and wait for pump increase to make full profits.
Activity: 327
March 23, 2018, 02:51:53 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
I also agree with you. There is a great recommendation: when you do not know whether to sell or not, hold!
Unfortunately, because of panic we may lose everything we have invested in. It's really hard to wait when the price stabilizes and even grows
March 23, 2018, 02:46:59 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Many believe that low-priced currencies will rise in the future, but many still think that there will be currencies that are about to end this year because of so much volatility. With the market, I think the virtual currency will be developed in the future.
Activity: 479
March 23, 2018, 02:37:26 AM
yeah i agree,,just waiting because now is trend droping of crypto
so for now waiting for high price better than sell now
Activity: 476
March 23, 2018, 02:25:56 AM
This is a very tempting time, with most cryptos taking a dip in prices and most have opted out in a bid to minimize losses, but the best thing is to hold on, the market will recover and those who held on for just a little longer will rejoice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 23, 2018, 02:19:41 AM
Yeah the whole year is gonna repeat. Just from a different starting point. 2018 is gonna be nuts. Especially towards the end.

Coins on sale for the next few months. Grab them while you can.
Activity: 294
March 23, 2018, 02:04:22 AM
It is not responsible to ask people not to sell.
For me, I sell and buy all the time.
If you believe it will go lower, sell now and buy back later.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 22, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

Never sell your cryptocurrencies specially if it will result to cutting your losses. Everything in the market continuously changes which for me is a good thing for somehow it gives me an idea that bitcoin will surely increase in value just as much as its red market occurs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 12:10:44 PM
Now the market is not stable, so selling coins that you buy for a long time, is unprofitable.  The truth is that for the short trades the last few days are not bad.  Even not specifically monitoring the market, you can earn 10-20%
Activity: 420
Earn crypto for being contacted
March 22, 2018, 12:09:46 PM
Yes i stick to my stance not to sell crypto, though now all crypto has decreased in price.
Better think positive, not panic and scared when looking at all crypto are in red zone, because surely all crypto value will increase again and believe that journey of all cryptoccurency in the future will be very smooth without any obstacle.
Remain patient to wait for the situation to improve again.
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 12:04:03 PM
Yes you are right. It is just speculation and bad news that are affecting crypto market, and the case is always there given its volatile nature. Selling anything for loss is not the spirit of investment. I have also invested in some of them and prices of all of them are much lower. Now I have decided to hodl. So I just want to tell that do not panic-sell your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: