Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 35. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 5
March 16, 2018, 02:15:20 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

You cannot dictate people on whatever they want to do in their cryptocurrency. What we can say only is advice the people not to sell their crypto because it will contribute only to the continued price dip.

The current price dip on cryptocurrency is not because of the whales. It is because the fundamental are not yet favour to cryptocurrency. There are many bad news in crypto affecting the price of the market. What we are really hoping is the sudden end of bearish trend so the price will not go down to the limits. But I believe that this will return to its normal level by next month.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 12:11:07 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

Yes, i agree with you. just because the market is on the red, don't panic to sell it,
because cryptocurrency has a potential to reach the higher value on this year.
lets hold it with patient
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
March 15, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

I support your decision, do not sell crypto. In recent days the cryptocurrency market is falling sharply, the price of the altcoin is low, is not the time to sell altcoin. However, some people panicked and sold off their altcoin because they thought the price of altcoin would continue to fall. However, in my view, when entering the crypto market, we have to learn to be patient, when the market is bleeding we should keep and wait until the market rebounds, I believe in a short time the market will return and then prices will rise. If possible continue to buy more altcoin when the price is low as now.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 15, 2018, 11:58:58 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
i know these dropping recently are just the manipulations of big whales but it is hard to keep hold a dropping coin forever, because i think if we can sell as soon as to cut loss, we can have the chance to get back the profit if we can keep trading when the market drops to increase the amount of coins, i think this is a better way to keep increasing our coins  rather than just hold for a very long time.
Activity: 336
March 15, 2018, 11:50:30 PM
Definitely yes! Do not sell your crypto, just hold it since the market crashed. I believe it will be back soon. So holding crypto is the best idea and strategy to make profitable. Do not sell it instead buy it today and hold.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
March 15, 2018, 11:35:16 PM
I understand if all the coins / tokens will go back up, and I also understand this is just the market manipulation of the big players, but until when will we hold? we can not take too long, because we also need profit  Cry
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

I'm with this statement. Selling the crypto when it is down only will make it in deep dropped. It is better to think more when going to sell our crypto wisely. just seek for the best time to seel it especially when we are going to get a good investment. Yeah, we should keep on eyes more time to investigate the market for crypto so we will always be updated. Additionally, for the best choice is, never be part of the panic-sell and panic-buy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 15, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

I really felt so worried right now, but with experiences from past movements of crypto prices, it is just enough for me to hold my coins. So many times I regretted when I sold my coins once the market starts to bleed, but maybe this time I'll make the right choice.
Activity: 378
March 15, 2018, 11:27:10 PM
Yeah that's true. Holding is always be the best strategy in this business as you could be profitable once it reach to the all time high. Anyway you should be not too greedy as the price is too volatile it will takes few months to a year to return the price at high peak. The waiting is too much and once you need money while the price is at dip you could lose that moment. Plan ahead for your financial needs should be consider.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 11:26:46 PM
Well its is a right suggestion, but let me add something and this is for everyone that feels hard to overcome their psychological impact because can't hold when see their porto in red for several weeks. If the coins has product and the team still working on it, keep it. But if there is no sign of team activity, sell them right away.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 11:24:53 PM

I agree with your advice, sometimes we are fooled by the fall of market prices, until to come sell to the lowest price. It takes an excessive patience in crypto transactions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
March 15, 2018, 11:24:32 PM
Since late last year I am mostly just holding my coins even if they either increased or dropped in prices. I am now making my investments mostly long term as I can see a big future ahead in crypto. Not all coins have potential of course but I believe there are many good coins to select.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 11:23:18 PM
So can I hold my xrp for 2-3 years without touching them?
Activity: 126
March 15, 2018, 11:17:08 PM
Do not ever sell at loss, but if your reason for selling your coin is to buy more from dip, that's a good idea. But if your selling because you're afraid in the market crash and planning to quit in crypto, you're making a decision that you will surely regret.
Activity: 229
March 15, 2018, 11:15:53 PM
I'm a participant in the recent cryptocurrency, I really panic because I lost nearly half of my value very quickly after that. It was a panic in my mind, but more advice from friends gave me more confidence to continue fighting and persevering during this time. I will not sell my crypto for this loss and wait for the market to take off as it goes through this stage.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 11:12:13 PM
for myself I still hold it for a long time because it is promising for long-term investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 11:07:02 PM
When the market falls, I do not sell my altcoins.  But many newcomers, and not only continue to panic at the time of the red market.  And they sell coins at the most unprofitable price.  Such market failures are precisely designed to get rid of too nervous people.  And if they do not learn to understand the exchange, then such people will simply always be at a loss.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 10:41:11 PM
I don't sell my crypto holdings even if it's pure red and makes me headache everyday. The only thing i do is not to look in my portfolio to not worry much about my investment. I know this market crash will be over soon and the market will recover because when i experience before some market crash i sold some of my holdings then after a few months and years that coin price become high. Right now, every time i saw some dip instead of selling. I will buy more coins then hopefully after a year it will be high in it's price just like what happen to other coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 15, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

You seriously remind me of that song #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG #HODLGANG  Grin

On a serious note, Its true that selling your crypto over a bull market is not a good step, however, it also depends, if you can speculate the market and sell on top to buy back in dips. Thats where the experience comes into picture.  Smiley
Activity: 126
March 15, 2018, 10:12:56 PM
i am new in the crypto world looking at the market all red color i try to buy this guy's word a good thing for investment just waiting for the price to go up and sell it
Pages:
Jump to: