Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not trust suchmoon, a blatant trust abuser. - page 2. (Read 2377 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
There is a difference between being unable to articulate why you believe someone is a small in a small number of instances and using the fact that you "do not trust" someone as a basis for a negative rating in almost every instance.

Please come back when you sober up and try again.

If you ask my opinion, suchmoon gave a negative rating to the OP because she does not like the services the OP is providing. The OP is offering to contest negative ratings the recipient feels is unjust, which has the potential to expose negative ratings given out for less than kosher reasons.

Well, it's a good thing that nobody asked for your opinion.

The reasons for my negative rating have been thoroughly explained and you're just making shit up as usual. Digaran has shown that he's incapable of even grasping how DT works, let alone contesting anything.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
-snip-
A hypocrite scammer and his concern trolling at its finest:

There is a difference between being unable to articulate why you believe someone is a small in a small number of instances and using the fact that you "do not trust" someone as a basis for a negative rating in almost every instance.

When someone is deciding if they want to trade with him, they will know that a negative rating means “~this person scammed you or you strongly believe he is a scammer”
Eh, yeah that's probably true and I realize digaran hasn't scammed anyone that I know of, but I'm not sure if he's a person I'd want to trade with--imagine trying to do a deal with someone as mentally unstable as he is.  I didn't tag him because, as I've said before, I think he's basically a harmless nincompoop who barks a lot but hasn't yet bit anyone hard enough to make the skin bleed.  I don't think he's been tagged inappropriately, because his taggers don't trust him.  Period. 
In 2014, I called out a purchased account on DT that was being used to further a scam. In response to my opening that thread, I received a negative rating from that person. Logically speaking, he did not trust me, as you generally will not trust someone calling out your scams, or otherwise accusing you of something that, if proven true would have negative consequences for you. Would you consider chalidore's negative rating against me to be "valid" on that same basis?

If you ask my opinion, suchmoon gave a negative rating to the OP because she does not like the services the OP is providing. The OP is offering to contest negative ratings the recipient feels is unjust, which has the potential to expose negative ratings given out for less than kosher reasons.

That quote from the trust page "this person scammed you or you strongly believe he is a scammer" has become just a guideline and we all know it.  Bitcointalk doesn't have a tool to alert people that a member is a shitposter, or a merit beggar, or an insane person who hasn't scammed anyone but probably shouldn't be trusted.  It's a one-size-fits-all trust system, and people should look into any comments on anyone's trust page and make their own decision based on what is said and what's in the reference link (if one is given).
I don't know about you, but I don't send money to what is "probably" the correct address, and I don't see why you (or anyone who cares about their reputation) would act any differently when it comes to handing out negative ratings.

The fact that someone is a shit poster is handled by the merit system, and handled by the fact that they will get banned if they post too much nonsense.

Just because someone has not scammed someone, does not mean a negative rating is not appropriate. A negative rating would still be appropriate if there was a failed scam attempt, or if someone is showing signs they plan on attempting on scamming someone in the future.

I might agree with looking at comments on trust pages for comments that are not in your trust list as these comments to not play a factor in trust scores, and you generally should not ignore scam reports unless you can verify they are invalid. However the reason someone is in your trust network is because they give accurate ratings, and if you are finding that someone is giving out ratings that you are ignoring, then this person should not be in your trust network. 
legendary
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

So the 6 "cases" - why do you have them here? Particularly the ones that don't involve you.

My goal is to eradicate the habit of leaving inaccurate feedbacks on people. whether it to be positive or negative. what kind of a person would I be if I were only trying to get involved where my own profile was at stake? note that you tagged me even before I start. 2 new cases of Vod and actmyname could be considered as my new work in progress.

So your "work" consists of trolling some threads and pretending they're your cases? Again, what have you actually accomplished towards your stated goal?

Note again: even if you remove your tags on me, there will be no fee for my service, one could conclude that I have eliminated all the possible ways of colluding with DT members. if you remove your tags on me I wont be getting any money for my service since it will remain free for ever.

Yeah but I think you're a liar, so there's that.
legendary
So the whole reason for my tag is based on wrong wording? red tag removal: click for more information=hire me to defend your case. end of story.

Let me explain it in another way:

One would say:

Rapist for hire. click for more information.
After clicking you'd see this:

Hello, I'd like to offer my raping service, I'd come to your house and would rape you if you are of legal age and with your consent, my fee is xx.xx.
Then you'd see that what he is doing is legal in his state/country.

Could you then throw such a person to jail as a real rapist? no because there has been misunderstanding and wrong wording. that is all I have tried to say all along, suchmoon and marlboroza tagged me for my wrong wording. note that I am not native English speaker.

Threatening with violence could be a crime depending on the context but you're not in jail, you feckless moron.

Your fascination with rape has been noted. Knock this shit off, it's not funny.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Off to a great start with your analogy, eh?

Hello, I'd like to offer my raping service, I'd come to your house and would rape you
Roll Eyes

if you are of legal age and with your consent
So then it's not rape.

my fee is xx.xx.
Now it's prostitution.

Prostitution is not legal. Use a better analogy.

Could you then throw such a person to jail as a real rapist? no because there has been misunderstanding and wrong wording.
Misunderstanding? This shit is false advertising, then!
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Read the title of my thread which is accessible via reference link from first tag of suchmoon on my profile. it says : hire me to defend your case!

Yes... and the giant signature and smaller personal text say what?

Honestly, you should have just left your avatar as it was...

So the whole reason for my tag is based on wrong wording? red tag removal: click for more information=hire me to defend your case. end of story.

Let me explain it in another way:

One would say:

After clicking you'd see this:

Hello, I'd like to offer my raping service, I'd come to your house and would rape you if you are of legal age and with your consent, my fee is xx.xx.

Could you then throw such a person to jail as a real rapist? no because there has been misunderstanding and wrong wording. that is all I have tried to say all along, suchmoon and marlboroza tagged me for my wrong wording. note that I am not native English speaker.
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4318
Read the title of my thread which is accessible via reference link from first tag of suchmoon on my profile. it says : hire me to defend your case!

Yes... and the giant signature and smaller personal text say what?

Honestly, you should have just left your avatar as it was...

legendary

... which you're incapable of doing with any degree of competence and you wanted to get paid upfront without escrow.

You're like those translation bounty scammers using Google Translate - trying to find someone dumber than you to swindle.
copper member
🖤😏
I offered to help people, suchmoon tagged me for it. read reference, read title of my thread.

It is extremely interesting to me that you believe everyone on this forum to have amnesia, or short-term memory loss. This is why we use the archive.is as an alternative reference, even though you refuse (for some unknown reason) to acknowledge them as a proper reference. Specifically, so that you cannot edit your posts, change your titles and claim that there is a grand-conspiracy against you, as you are doing. "Read title of my thread" after deliberately changing the thread title to make yourself look better is another deceitful tactic that should further solidify any distrust that these members already had towards you.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
I offered to help people, suchmoon tagged me for it. read reference, read title of my thread.

It is extremely interesting to me that you believe everyone on this forum to have amnesia, or short-term memory loss. This is why we use the archive.is as an alternative reference, even though you refuse (for some unknown reason) to acknowledge them as a proper reference. Specifically, so that you cannot edit your posts, change your titles and claim that there is a grand-conspiracy against you, as you are doing. "Read title of my thread" after deliberately changing the thread title to make yourself look better is another deceitful tactic that should further solidify any distrust that these members already had towards you.
HCP
legendary
Suppose I set up a thread that says "Send me 0.02 BTC and I'll send back double in 24 hours".

What do you think will happen?

Now, suppose a DT member has tagged me red for offering such a dubious service... and I change my thread title to "I'll give you 0.001 BTC for free"... And explain that I was just wanting to prove my day-trading skills and help other users make some free BTC.

Do you think that the red tag should be removed? Or do you think that the red tag should stay?
legendary

No, you offered a "service" that you had no way to deliver, and you have proven that numerous times with your lack of knowledge about the trust system.

You can still help people but all you're doing is following people you dislike around the forum and trolling them with inane bullshit, like recently actmyname for the attempt to help out in the Vod/Anduck dispute.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Only because you've edited to say something else. You were originally offering to relieve people of 0.01 BTC for what you described as a "red tag removal service". That's what you got tagged for.
copper member
🖤😏
or... "I do not like what you're saying, you must be part of the 'DT Cartel'"
or... "You refused to agree with my argument, therefore you must be a minion of DT"

Unfortunately, just because someone does something that you disagree with or do not like, it does not automatically validate whatever conspiracy theory you can come up with.

As (I hope) a relatively neutral third party, I have not seen any real proof of anything approaching systematic trust "abuse" by the DT members... In fact, I've seen instances where DT members have refused to tag someone I personally thought was "guilty" of something, because they did not believe there was enough evidence.

I've also seen instances where they have tagged people on the "balance of probabilities"... where I probably would not have.

However, just because they don't do what I personally would do, is not grounds to label them as "trust abusers" or "untrustworthy" or believe there to be some larger conspiracy at work, as far as I'm concerned.

HCP
legendary
or... "I do not like what you're saying, you must be part of the 'DT Cartel'"
or... "You refused to agree with my argument, therefore you must be a minion of DT"

Unfortunately, just because someone does something that you disagree with or do not like, it does not automatically validate whatever conspiracy theory you can come up with.

As (I hope) a relatively neutral third party, I have not seen any real proof of anything approaching systematic trust "abuse" by the DT members... In fact, I've seen instances where DT members have refused to tag someone I personally thought was "guilty" of something, because they did not believe there was enough evidence.

I've also seen instances where they have tagged people on the "balance of probabilities"... where I probably would not have.

However, just because they don't do what I personally would do, is not grounds to label them as "trust abusers" or "untrustworthy" or believe there to be some larger conspiracy at work, as far as I'm concerned.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it as long as his alt is fair and on point with his tags. however one has to wonder, if don hilary has transparently included his alt on DT2, what makes you think that other DT1 members are not including their own alt accounts on DT2 behind our backs?
Your argument is simplified to this:

"If hilariousandco does something, then clearly everybody else does it too, but shadier."
It's kind of like when you cherry-pick data and then extrapolate it to fit the entire space. Something like, "lamb is a carcinogen and thus meat in general causes cancer"
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
what makes you think that other DT1 members are not including their own alt accounts on DT2 behind our backs?

The lack of evidence, would be a good place to start. If you have something to share, we're all waiting, but so far all I'm hearing is nonsensical conspiracy theories.
copper member
🖤😏
We can see that at least one of the DT1 members has an alt account included on DT2
No, we can't see that. Who is that?
Probably hilariousandco/hilariousetc
I don't see anything wrong with this. Obviously, he trusts his alt, he's a Global Moderator for crying out loud, and now he can tag perps from his alt account too.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it as long as his alt is fair and on point with his tags. however one has to wonder, if don hilary has transparently included his alt on DT2, what makes you think that other DT1 members are not including their own alt accounts on DT2 behind our backs?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
We can see that at least one of the DT1 members has an alt account included on DT2
No, we can't see that. Who is that?
Probably hilariousandco/hilariousetc
I don't see anything wrong with this. Obviously, he trusts his alt, he's a Global Moderator for crying out loud, and now he can tag perps from his alt account too.
legendary
You are a lier, how many times have you asked me to contact DT1 members?

Zero. I asked if you have contacted them yet. Not the same thing as asking "digaran, please contact DT1 members".

And I most certainly didn't ask you to change the thread title nor do I think this counts as "contact" as I've clearly stated above. You're also being unfair to actmyname and marlboroza - you didn't call them "minions". I don't want to usurp such a cool nickname exclusively for myself.

Speaking of lying... you said you will PM them. Now you're just weaseling out of it to prolong the drama. Your case isn't gonna get stronger if you marinate it longer.

I am going to call out Blazed and dooglus to see these threads, if they refuse to take actions I will tag them for being irresponsible. it's like they don't care if their trusted DT2 members are ruining forum members reputation, why should they have any respect from this community. if you see that suchmoon and actmyname are harassing me and say nothing, the community would see the truth and you will lose our trust and respect @Blazed & @dooglus.

Did you even PM them? "@" does fuck all.

I will. first I need to see if you listen to reason.
Pages:
Jump to: