Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not trust suchmoon, a blatant trust abuser. - page 5. (Read 2377 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Of course, you want me to suck? I wont. go have a teenage boy to suck for you pretending to be a girl. hint: alia scandal.
If you are not removing your tag and nobody is telling you to do it, only means that you own DT1 accounts.

Do you think that I don't know you DT members are farming green trust accounts to scam people? yeah @people these abusers are farming trust back and forth and then sell those accounts and the buyers would scam people with all sorts of shady shit activities.
I think you need to lay off the hard drugs. You're getting a bit ambitious now with your conspiracy theories. Next you'll start spouting out bullshit about how suchmoon is theymos.

I know truth hurts.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Of course, you want me to suck? I wont. go have a teenage boy to suck for you pretending to be a girl. hint: alia scandal.
If you are not removing your tag and nobody is telling you to do it, only means that you own DT1 accounts.

Do you think that I don't know you DT members are farming green trust accounts to scam people? yeah @people these abusers are farming trust back and forth and then sell those accounts and the buyers would scam people with all sorts of shady shit activities.
I think you need to lay off the hard drugs. You're getting a bit ambitious now with your conspiracy theories. Next you'll start spouting out bullshit about how suchmoon is theymos.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

copper member
🖤😏
I am going to call out Blazed and dooglus to see these threads, if they refuse to take actions I will tag them for being irresponsible. it's like they don't care if their trusted DT2 members are ruining forum members reputation, why should they have any respect from this community. if you see that suchmoon and actmyname are harassing me and say nothing, the community would see the truth and you will lose our trust and respect @Blazed & @dooglus.

Did you even PM them? "@" does fuck all.

I will. first I need to see if you listen to reason.

I've listened to you enough already. This is what I told you 4 days ago:

I'm not removing my trust rating under any circumstances so I just reduced the work you need to do by half. Your only option is to kick me out of DT.

Now you're finally getting around to it and you certainly didn't present any "reason" in those 4 days that would make change my opinion of you.

While we're at it, don't forget to include marlboroza's "boss", he probably feels left out. Or do you need Quicksy's help to figure out who that is?

legendary
I am going to call out Blazed and dooglus to see these threads, if they refuse to take actions I will tag them for being irresponsible. it's like they don't care if their trusted DT2 members are ruining forum members reputation, why should they have any respect from this community. if you see that suchmoon and actmyname are harassing me and say nothing, the community would see the truth and you will lose our trust and respect @Blazed & @dooglus.

I've listened to you enough already. This is what I told you 4 days ago:

I'm not removing my trust rating under any circumstances so I just reduced the work you need to do by half. Your only option is to kick me out of DT.

Now you're finally getting around to it and you certainly didn't present any "reason" in those 4 days that would make change my opinion of you.

While we're at it, don't forget to include marlboroza's "boss", he probably feels left out. Or do you need Quicksy's help to figure out who that is?
copper member
🖤😏

legendary

copper member
🖤😏
copper member
🖤😏
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
copper member
🖤😏
And you have proven to be a poor individual trying to close your eyes to harassment and abuse to keep your weekly paycheck of signature campaign.

There is nothing to close my eyes to. You deserve that tag as a result of your actions. That isn't harassment or abuse and is totally unrelated to whether or not I choose to rent out my signature space.

Which actions? if I value my time and want compensation in exchange for it, you see me as untrustworthy?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
And you have proven to be a poor individual trying to close your eyes to harassment and abuse to keep your weekly paycheck of signature campaign.

There is nothing to close my eyes to. You deserve that tag as a result of your actions. That isn't harassment or abuse and is totally unrelated to whether or not I choose to rent out my signature space.
copper member
Spear the bees
Are you assuming that because Blazed and dooglus included suchmoon
[...]
Blazed isn't my boss, either Wink
Are you suchmoon now or you forgot to switch accounts?
I'm referring to them in the third person. I don't see how this makes you think that I'm suchmoon. You're scrounging here, trying to grasp at straws. Wild accusations are never going to help you.
I don't work for Blazed or dooglus. Are we gonna do this properly or not? I suggest minerjones as escrow.
It's not going to happen because everybody you suggest will be an alt of yours or on the DT list and therefore untrustworthy. Roll Eyes
legendary
digaran - I'll take a 10 BTC escrowed bet that you don't know the name of my boss.

Blazed and dooglus. pay me or I'll tag you for backing from a bet.

I don't work for Blazed or dooglus. Are we gonna do this properly or not? I suggest minerjones as escrow.
copper member
🖤😏
Are you assuming that because Blazed and dooglus included suchmoon into their trust list that they are suchmoon's boss? That's a little surface-level, isn't it? If I include you in my trust list, will I then be your boss? How inane.

I haven't actually had contact with them in months.

Are you suchmoon now or you forgot to switch accounts?
copper member
Spear the bees
Are you assuming that because Blazed and dooglus included suchmoon into their trust list that they are suchmoon's boss? That's a little surface-level, isn't it? If I include you in my trust list, will I then be your boss? How inane.

I haven't actually had contact with them in months.
copper member
🖤😏
digaran - I'll take a 10 BTC escrowed bet that you don't know the name of my boss.

legendary
copper member
Spear the bees
I have already excluded you and actmyname plus *mexxer-2 from my trust list
Shit! Once theymos adds you to DT1, I guess it's over for us. Oh, digaran, will you ever forgive us? We'll create dozens of threads just for you so that you'll feel pity and remove your exclusions!
Mate, I don't have any bosses. If you want to throw out these blanket statements, go ahead. But you're just digging yourself deeper into a fetid alcove of stagnant water.
copper member
🖤😏

It appears that you are mentally retarded, I have removed what has been said to be the reason for my red tag yet you are babbling about it as if it is still relevant. you are trying to abuse your power, you refuse to change your feedback because you feel that you have the right to tag me as a scammer.

You don't. you are not the judge here as much as you believe that I'm not an attorney.

Right, when you delete something on the internet it's as if it never happened Roll Eyes

I told you upfront that I'm not going to remove my feedback. I don't believe you can change your ways and your recent behavior has confirmed that.

Why didn't you tag me first with your reasons in your second tag? because you wanted to bully me with your first tag, because you immediately tagged me after I bumped my merit source application. no worries though, I have already excluded you and actmyname plus *mexxer-2 from my trust list.

*I believe that he intentionally merited me to force Lauda to tag me as a merit farmer/beggar, therefore I don't trust him.

EDIT: don't act so surprised, I know very well who are your bosses, I just don't want to mention their names yet.
Pages:
Jump to: