Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not trust suchmoon, a blatant trust abuser. - page 6. (Read 2377 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

It appears that you are mentally retarded, I have removed what has been said to be the reason for my red tag yet you are babbling about it as if it is still relevant. you are trying to abuse your power, you refuse to change your feedback because you feel that you have the right to tag me as a scammer.

You don't. you are not the judge here as much as you believe that I'm not an attorney.

Right, when you delete something on the internet it's as if it never happened Roll Eyes

I told you upfront that I'm not going to remove my feedback. I don't believe you can change your ways and your recent behavior has confirmed that.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏

It appears that you are mentally retarded, I have removed what has been said to be the reason for my red tag yet you are babbling about it as if it is still relevant. you are trying to abuse your power, you refuse to change your feedback because you feel that you have the right to tag me as a scammer.

You don't. you are not the judge here as much as you believe that I'm not an attorney.
legendary
Of course a DT-related thread would not be complete without the scammer extraordinaire pretending like he's an expert and shit...

I don’t see any fake vouches on the OPs thread.

As an example of his "work", he links to a thread where he is his own "client".
This is not exactly being hidden very well by the OP. One might even say it should be clear to anyone that he was his own client and others are free to take this into consideration, although there is no “vouch” and I wouldn’t see the need to.

Where did I say that it's hidden? And yes, the whole point of my feedback is to make it easier for anyone, including those who don't happen to read all digaran's posts, to take his shenanigans into consideration.

The OP is free to offer his services on terms of his choice. Similarly any potential buyers of his service can ask for terms they want. If the two sides cannot agree to terms, the OP will not be able to sell his services. I don’t think it is appropriate for an unrelated third party to try to dictate terms that others can trade on. Unless the OP is being deceptive in some way, there should be no issue.

Why do you tag users for asking for no-collateral loans then? They should be free to offer any terms they want, including no collateral.
These people create accounts with the intention of getting a loan they have no intention of repaying. The amount of effort put into these scam attempts is literally under two minutes. Further, this scam relies upon someone being naive enough to quickly fund the loan before they read warnings from others. The OP has more than 2 posts and is not a newbie.

It doesn't explain your 180 on "unrelated third party to try to dictate terms that others can trade on". Unless you're saying that you're somehow related to those newbie loan scammers? Or maybe (gasp) you made a bullshit claim that you're now trying to bake into a pretzel.

The OP is being transparent that he is not guaranteeing success. It is not unusual to change for your time and not success, especially when the outcome is unknown. Criminal defense attorneys will charge for their time even if their client is found guilty.

It is especially appropriate to not guarantee outcomes when there are as many people on Bkazed’s trust list that refuse to publicly discuss or defend trust ratings and stick up for others who leave disputed ratings and advocate for these people to not be held in any way accountable.

FINALLY!!! What took you so long? We got the real reason why you're here. Could learn to spell the name of your nemesis at least.

Now that digaran has moved onto other business ventures you can take over his red tag removal service, since you're so fond of it.

I would not say the OP doesn’t know what he is doing.

digaran keeps asking who's responsible for me being in DT. Of course he doesn't know shit, he can't even open the trust page and look up such a simple fact. His service was a total sham. You're defending it just because it fits your narrative.  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
You show you are trustworthy over time by acting in a trustworthy way, or at least in a way in which others view you as trustworthy.

I would not say the OP doesn’t know what he is doing. Not every case is winnable. Everyone has the right for their side to be heard though.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
The newbie loan scam is not a new user trying to get a loan, it is someone familiar with the forum trying to get a new loan with a brand new account, that will not result in him being held accountable when he fails to repay said loan.
Probably Totally yes. But let's not get off-topic here,I am really getting into that.
Fun fact: digaran has now decided to offer campaign management services. I am still waiting for digaran to answer my question:
Its not anyone else's fault if you can't prove or even seem to others as a trustworthy person.
How are you even going to get a single client,when you don't even know what you're doing?
Trying to offer different types of services after acting annoyingly weird is totally cool,or is it?
copper member
The OP has more than 2 posts and is not a newbie.
That is the worst part. Newbies are stupid. this guy is a fucking retard. Suchmoon has been telling explicitly why he tagged digaran and he keeps spreading lies. He just ignores the facts like every other person who gets tagged here.
The newbie loan scam is not a new user trying to get a loan, it is someone familiar with the forum trying to get a new loan with a brand new account, that will not result in him being held accountable when he fails to repay said loan.
copper member
You have been given negative trust for offering a service in which you really have no control over. You claim that you can remove negative trust and once a client pays there will be 0 refunds.

Basically you plan on trying to be a paid troll to bug the fuck out of whomever tagged a user in hopes they will remove the neg mark on your clients account. Not gonna work, all you are doing is stealing money from your possible clients
The OP is being transparent that he is not guaranteeing success. It is not unusual to change for your time and not success, especially when the outcome is unknown. Criminal defense attorneys will charge for their time even if their client is found guilty.

It is especially appropriate to not guarantee outcomes when there are as many people on Bkazed’s trust list that refuse to publicly discuss or defend trust ratings and stick up for others who leave disputed ratings and advocate for these people to not be held in any way accountable.
legendary
dogs are cute.
The OP has more than 2 posts and is not a newbie.
That is the worst part. Newbies are stupid. this guy is a fucking retard. Suchmoon has been telling explicitly why he tagged digaran and he keeps spreading lies. He just ignores the facts like every other person who gets tagged here.
copper member
Of course a DT-related thread would not be complete without the scammer extraordinaire pretending like he's an expert and shit...

I don’t see any fake vouches on the OPs thread.

As an example of his "work", he links to a thread where he is his own "client".
This is not exactly being hidden very well by the OP. One might even say it should be clear to anyone that he was his own client and others are free to take this into consideration, although there is no “vouch” and I wouldn’t see the need to.
The OP is free to offer his services on terms of his choice. Similarly any potential buyers of his service can ask for terms they want. If the two sides cannot agree to terms, the OP will not be able to sell his services. I don’t think it is appropriate for an unrelated third party to try to dictate terms that others can trade on. Unless the OP is being deceptive in some way, there should be no issue.

Why do you tag users for asking for no-collateral loans then? They should be free to offer any terms they want, including no collateral.
These people create accounts with the intention of getting a loan they have no intention of repaying. The amount of effort put into these scam attempts is literally under two minutes. Further, this scam relies upon someone being naive enough to quickly fund the loan before they read warnings from others. The OP has more than 2 posts and is not a newbie.
copper member
🖤😏
I don't need to prove myself to suchmoon, here is a change of circumstances, I want to have a reputation and a business, are you willing to compensate me for few months of waiting? now I'm tagged as a scammer, I'm not a scammer so there is no need for me to be called a scammer by default.

You have proved yourself untrustworthy and deserving of that tag. Making a few edits to your post doesn't reverse that. Someone with judgment so poor as to offer the service on the terms you did is someone to avoid doing business with. I don't think you will ever convince anyone here to trust you. I merely suggested it would be wise to at least spend a few months rebuilding your trashed reputation before even thinking about asking anyone to reconsider.

And you have proven to be a poor individual trying to close your eyes to harassment and abuse to keep your weekly paycheck of signature campaign.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I don't need to prove myself to suchmoon, here is a change of circumstances, I want to have a reputation and a business, are you willing to compensate me for few months of waiting? now I'm tagged as a scammer, I'm not a scammer so there is no need for me to be called a scammer by default.

You have proved yourself untrustworthy and deserving of that tag. Making a few edits to your post doesn't reverse that. Someone with judgment so poor as to offer the service on the terms you did is someone to avoid doing business with. I don't think you will ever convince anyone here to trust you. I merely suggested it would be wise to at least spend a few months rebuilding your trashed reputation before even thinking about asking anyone to reconsider.
legendary
I don't need to prove myself to suchmoon

You're right about that bud. I've told you upfront that you're wasting your time trying to change my mind.

I want to have a reputation and a business, are you willing to compensate me for few months of waiting? now I'm tagged as a scammer, I'm not a scammer so there is no need for me to be called a scammer by default.

You have a potential client three posts up. My red tag doesn't prevent you from taking that case and you don't have to wait months.

Edit: just to make sure we're on the same wavelength here - your red tag is not coming off because you're prone to shit like this:

It doesn't matter how many times you edit your thread. I'm not gonna babysit you watching what you're up to next.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
my dear sir i only use one  account for bounty work . i ca't use broth account and i am doing buy and sell ETH, BTC And another alt coin  , Because of which many people are dealing with me. That does not mean that I use all the accounts . Mr.Coolcryptovator Say with a post

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37501194

I use a lot of accounts This is false, this is not the right information I request DT Member Or Moderator Remove the Red Trust Mark from my account And yes if DT Member Or Moderator  do not believe me , Then DT Member Or Moderator  said What i need to do or how i proof i use only one account than  you will believe me and remove red trust mark , I'm ready to do what you say . please trust me i only use one account .

i hope DT Member Or moderator find out  real information than make red trust

Knock! knock!! A customer here LOL

@realusinvestment create a thread on meta section if you think you have given the red trust by mistake or if you think the justification is wrong. Don't you see here people are humiliating this mentally ill guy? No one can help you removing red trust because trust are not moderated. You only can help yourself talking to the person who tagged you.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123

I think you may have stumbled into the wrong thread. You are looking for one of the threads crying about The Pharmacist; You see, this is a thread dedicated to crying about suchmoon. I can see how you would get confused.

digaran, these will be the type of users that you are going to attract. You must notice that you are on the wrong side of things here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
my dear sir i only use one  account for bounty work . i ca't use broth account and i am doing buy and sell ETH, BTC And another alt coin  , Because of which many people are dealing with me. That does not mean that I use all the accounts . Mr.Coolcryptovator Say with a post

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37501194

I use a lot of accounts This is false, this is not the right information I request DT Member Or Moderator Remove the Red Trust Mark from my account And yes if DT Member Or Moderator  do not believe me , Then DT Member Or Moderator  said What i need to do or how i proof i use only one account than  you will believe me and remove red trust mark , I'm ready to do what you say . please trust me i only use one account .

i hope DT Member Or moderator find out  real information than make red trust
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
I would like to request a review on suchmoon actions.

Request denied. Your execution resumes at dawn as scheduled, good sir!

He/she tagged me after I bumped a merit source application

You can't actually be that dense to think that you were given negative feedback for bumping your merit application.

Reference is also pointing to off-site source, I don't have access to read it.

Pro-Tip, it is your thread.

I believe that reference should lead to forum post.

Forum posts can be deleted and edited. We use archive around here to keep a record.

This is pure abuse of power.

Your actions are perceived by many to be trolling, scamming and extortion, yet you believe that somebody voicing their opinion on your behavior is an abuse of power. You have a long way to go, and that over-inflated ego needs to be popped.

By the way, you are scamming anybody that sends you BTC with the hopes that you will remove their rating. If I started a service that I "may or may not" deliver on the product, and if I don't then forget about a refund then I would assume people do feel very distrusting towards my service. Your rating is warranted.
legendary
dogs are cute.
Digaran,remember when you told people to report thousands of shitposts to help the community or donate 200,000$(1) to the forum so that they could get their "negative tag" removed,why not do what you preach? I dare you.

I shouldn't have to wait forever, if there is no evidence of me being a scammer I should have neutral trust instead of negative trust. if you guys are friends with each other and counter each other's trust ratings, nobody is doing that for me, why should I join your club if there is no seat for me in it? my reputation is at risk here, if this is the standard of dealing with people, let us know. if suchmoon could counter owlcatz negative trust and leave me to be called a scammer by default, let us know. if you are willing to close your eyes for your friends and open them for me, let us know.
If you see that there is no need for me to be called a scammer by default you should tell that to suchmoon, otherwise it could continue like this if nobody is fixing the mistake.
Man that's how life works. Suck it up. Its not anyone else's fault if you can't prove or even seem to others as a trustworthy person. You have to blame yourself for the consequences caused by your own actions(which is your post history and your sarcasm that almost no one understands).
(1):
As per digaran's trust ratings to others:
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
Negative trust =/= scammer.
Do you think s/he understand it? S/he thinks only linear. You can't help these types of mentally disordered people.

Notice how he flips his statements...
Before

Now

This guys is mentally unstable and do not know what is he doing. So, he can not be trusted. IMO red trust from suchmoon has been justified correctly.

I also noticed you now raised the fee to .02btc. 170$ to perform a service in which you have 0 control. You're also gonna have an escrow hold the funds. That's supposed to make the service more appealing? Sounds legit
Cos now he has a portfolio - defending his own case so price raised. You know, experienced gained so demand gained = price raising.

PS: When I get bored, I look for his topics for entertainment and I never get disappointed.
copper member
🖤😏
You have been given negative trust for offering a service in which you really have no control over. You claim that you can remove negative trust and once a client pays there will be 0 refunds.

Basically you plan on trying to be a paid troll to bug the fuck out of whomever tagged a user in hopes they will remove the neg mark on your clients account. Not gonna work, all you are doing is stealing money from your possible clients.

I also noticed you now raised the fee to .02btc. 170$ to perform a service in which you have 0 control. You're also gonna have an escrow hold the funds. That's supposed to make the service more appealing? Sounds legit

What sounds illegit is the fact that DT members have the right to act as a judge and inflict real damage on our reputation and business.
If I get paid to represent a wrongfully red tagged member, people wouldn't say that I am defending a shitposter or a scammer.
If I do it for free, people would say that I'm defending scammers. if what I'm trying to do is stealing, every lawyer is a thief then? because they are not winning every case but they are getting paid for it.

Why should we allow DT members to act as a judge but not allowing me to act as a lawyer? because they all are trusted by theymos right? here is my case, but where is theymos to see if DT members are abusing their power? nowhere to be found.

EDIT: exactly, I don't have any control over negative ratings, I'm getting paid for my time spending on each case.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469

Basically you plan on trying to be a paid troll to bug the fuck out of whomever tagged a user in hopes they will remove the neg mark on your clients account. Not gonna work, all you are doing is stealing money from your possible clients.

Pages:
Jump to: