Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 18. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
No I don't as I find that most politicians will change their tune when crypto becomes mainstream.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Yes ! I follow seriously what politicians say about cryptocurrency. In Nigeria, the government of the day warns those involve in cryptocurrency or bitcoin to desist from it or the law will take its tool on anyone caught in the trading or anything that has to do with it. I am not bothered, because I dont see creativity as a crime. I buy my data, use my laptop, provide for my electricity on my own and use my time and head to do the any bounty or airdrop here and also connect with the world not just my country. I wish they will receive some education on the future need of this cryptocurrency.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I do to an extent. I think the issue is that cryptocurrency is global and there are a lot of different people saying different things....

Also if it does become mainstream, then I am sure the politicians will change their mind.
Activity: 322
I think not all politicians, want their people/coutry to suffer, if people don't understand financial markets, they are investing, just because everybody is investing, it's politician's and heads of banks, job to protect people, from loosing money and getting disappointed in financial markets and his job is to inform people of curtain dangers that exists! After end of the day, you can listen to what they say and you can make your choice! For example some government (forgot the country), last week, made a speech to it's own people, do not invest in crypto, you could loose your shirt, if you don't know what you are doing! Anyway good luck everyone! Choice is yours, but I will definitively listen and follow them, what they have to say to us and what message they are bringing!! They sure know more, than us
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
The problem politically is that they can not control all this system of crypto currency and they are enraged. And you can not create laws for the "people's" currency.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
You always gotta try and you have to keep up the politicans what they are thinking about to do with the network we are living from. Like if they are goin to apply taxes or even forbidden it like China and Korea set rules of it.
Activity: 231
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Politicians are politician which means they cannot be trusted specially when it comes to financial issue. This politicians are only after on the tax that they can collect to people. They don't really care about how the technology can help the efficiency of payment system because if they really do, they will consider cryptocurrency as a legal currency in every nation.
Activity: 450
Merit: 122
of course I am doing.if you following the news you can find easily that kind of news.But in my country all politicians only says bullshit.REcently our government said'trading btc is a sin' Cheesy.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
The politicians are usually the government officials when they are "elected" ,aspirants and ex officials. From whatever way it is looked at , politicians are people with interior and personal motives because politics itself is the manner or ways of sharing scarce resources.

Therefore, they - politicians can't say what will not benefit them whether directly or indirectly. Take away tax and what comes to the government, they might be looking seriously on how to totally erase cryptos from the face of the earth.

I'm hoping that the G20 meeting would bring more breath to digital currency .
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
It is prudent to follow the news, because policy changes and regulations affect businesses and bring about unforeseen changes. That said, our perceptions, our beliefs and convictions can make the required difference to any such decisions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Crypto currencies were not  created for the politician . It was created for people like us you and I . so why should I listen to those that do not have my interest at heart. They are only out for themselves.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
I follow what they say at times just to feel their pain of jealousy. A lot politician talk about cryptocurrency in my country almost everyday. These are just greedy and corrupt people who doesn't want the good of others. They know crypto is bettering the lives of many across the globe. All they know how to do is criticise crypto at their respective house of assemblies, they cannot succeed.  News of policians on crypto should not bother us or prevent us from investing in crypto.
The problem is they got influence and those who doesn't have any idea about this business are believing them placing crypto into a negative opinions,
I think if those politician only care about their people then they will allow this system to facilitate from their jurisdictions and start helping their economy,
I don't have that much interest as I live where politicians is not yet been well inform about crypto.
the way on how they may influence other people and they have to follow them so that is more people may follow them for what they have been say and do for this is not as a good to be for cause sometimes there is some bad effects , bad result for.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
The politicians have failed in there plans towards the crypto world they are just full of jealousy and greed,they only want to enrich their selves,when they see other persons earn more than them they start grinding their teeth.
Politicians always notice the ways to become richer. Therefore, they turned their attention to the crypto currency. But it's better to listen less politicians, they often lie.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I follow what they say at times just to feel their pain of jealousy. A lot politician talk about cryptocurrency in my country almost everyday. These are just greedy and corrupt people who doesn't want the good of others. They know crypto is bettering the lives of many across the globe. All they know how to do is criticise crypto at their respective house of assemblies, they cannot succeed.  News of policians on crypto should not bother us or prevent us from investing in crypto.
that was expected from them, politicians wanted to take advantage on cryptocurrency, it made a lot of noise in around the world, about its value and its potential. that's why government wanted to control it
Activity: 434
The politicians have failed in there plans towards the crypto world they are just full of jealousy and greed,they only want to enrich their selves,when they see other persons earn more than them they start grinding their teeth.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
The problem is they got influence and those who doesn't have any idea about this business are believing them placing crypto into a negative opinions,
I think if those politician only care about their people then they will allow this system to facilitate from their jurisdictions and start helping their economy,
I don't have that much interest as I live where politicians is not yet been well inform about crypto.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
i don't follow politicans and what they say about cryptocurrencies because I think they just wanna fight bitcoin or altcoins in the future because they are scared that it could be better than their fiat money. I just follow my dudes here in bitcointalk and on twitter to get the latest stuff Smiley
I really don’t follow any information of politicians and bankers and even I don’t want to keep an eye on them any more. Well we all know that the bankers is afraid of cryptocurrencies, they don’t like bitcoin and they are finding the way to eliminate cryptocurrencies as soon as possible. For me, both politicians and bankers are not worth of trusting. Especially, they don’t have more knowledge relating to cryptocurrencies, they only know the huge influence that this crypto marketer take impact in. Maybe politicians always find many ways to control cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Today head of European Central Bank, Mario Draghi was in European Parliament in Strasbourg. He warned once again, that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are unregulated and risky asset's! Cryptocurrency has a high volatility and it should be purchased with caution! Mr Draghi said that the banks had shown only limited appetite, but recent developments, as listing bitcoin futures contracts, could lead European banks to hold positions in bitcoin!

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
no, I do not care much about how politicians say about bitcoin cause they do not have any authority on bitcoin or the cryptocurrency. They can ban cryptocurrency but who cares, I will continue to use bitcoin because I trust the blockchain and their anonymous system. No government can know that I am using cryptocurrency. The crypto truly gives us a lot of hope and freedom among a world which is controlled by the government
Pages:
Jump to: