Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 14. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Yes! And I think its a must to follow what politicians are saying about crypto. Heads of the bank and politicians can really make a big impact when making statement about crypto whether it was positive or negative. Following them can help to determine how the market will react.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i really try to. but all sounds like FUD.

i think that the most important new i follow is about taxes these days.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
No, I don't even follow what econ proffessors says about crypto. Crypto is very new technology, its hard to even tell them about how ether works, I don't expect them to understand general rules applied to this market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I never seen not even a single politician said sensible words about cryptocurrency even it’s negative is fine . Nobody could able to do it . I am observing politicians announcement because some foolishness he will tell then some fools starts to sell.
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
I don't follow any politician. Following the crypto related news that makes effect on the crypto world is enough. Official news are enough to know what is or what will be done with crypto now and in future. Staying informed is always good thing especially this day's when big things in crypto are starting to be presented like regulation of crypto, ban in some countries etc...
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Although government leaders or politicians are the people's choice. And they are actually a trusted people who holds a certain positions in the government. So if some politicians talks about cryptocurrency many people are interested to watch their opinion, and hopefully it will come in a very good decision which people also benifited. So, if a certain politician's have a good plan in crypto, there is no reason that people don't follow their decisions.
copper member
Activity: 224
To speak is the work of politicians. For them, crypto-currencies have long since become like a bone in the throat. They understand that they can not prohibit them. But they can not control it either. So they are furious.
Agreed. They only need to attract your attention. They talk about things that are hyped. Cryptos are very hyped, so they like to appear in loud titles of newspapers.
Activity: 224
To speak is the work of politicians. For them, crypto-currencies have long since become like a bone in the throat. They understand that they can not prohibit them. But they can not control it either. So they are furious.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
For me, I think it is important for us to stay updated with the latest news about Bitcoin and other altcoins, especially if that's coming from the politicians themselves. For me, they are powerful figures and influencers, so their message would affect the market.

If a politician would say something great about that specific altcoin, expect that the coin will rise and more buyers are coming in. However, if it is the other way around, expect to see a dump.
Activity: 27
Only regarding incoming regulations or actions they plan to take regarding cryptocurrencies, I couldn't less what they think of crypto as a technology.
Activity: 113
Well, only the ones that have a clear and deep understanding of the tech behind, blockchain importance and so on!

I tend to dismiss the ones that talks with this knowledge, it would like trying to have a discussion with somebody that have a very superficial opinion!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Honestly It is not all about following what the politicians says if its good or bad about the cryptocurrencies.Its all about our decision making that has an interests on bitcoin, its all about earning good money and how effective in our lives. Leaders can't judge a person what to do they dont know how it works this kind of transaction like this.But theres also a possibility that politicians want to introduce bitcoin in positive thoughts in order people encourage to do investment in bitcoin, we dont know the flow of bitcoin its complicated because it is unpredictable.
Activity: 110
Of course, as they declarations - even if they are false and irritating - con move the market.
So, is better to listen to them, and try to understand where they want push the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
I do not follow any leader or person. I am just follow the crypto related news that makes effect on the crypto world. Now whether it has been told by any leader or by any business man or by any common man
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Everybody has its own perspective about bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies in general - be it bad or good but whatever their opinions may be, i am just following what i have understand on my capacity that bitcoin and the crypocurrencies are life changer.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
No,these politicians only wants to get our votes for the upcoming elections that is why they are making some noise to get people's attention so they win our hearts because they want to fight the regulations in our country,which i am not buying because most of these politicians doesnt know how the blockchain works.
Activity: 98
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Actually, some ideas from some people gives us knowledge about anything. Even some of they were disagree about bitcoin or crypto, but they knows macro economics. The opportunity of bitcoin's project for a few years ahead is playing in real economic. I mean, it's possible to turn an economic wheel faster. An ICO's project for manufacture which needs a thousand employee, is a good ide to change all economists'theory in the world.
Activity: 6
Usually i don't!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Politicians are simply pursuing their goals and they have influence. If they benefit from crypto currency, they will praise it, but if the crypto currency is not profitable for them, then we hear news about inspections of crypto exchanges and about the dangers of crypto currencies.
The only benefit it can end up having is showing support for cryptocurrencies. They know it is a threat to the government and we all know the extent at which they keep stealing from the masses. Having something to challenge that is not going to work for them, but of course, they have the balls to even go to media to spew rubbish.

Nevertheless, I believe things are changing gradually and they are beginning to find a way to make things work between the government and the crypto space. Let's see how things go.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
More recently, more official news and crypto currencies. Governments are worried, but there is still no consensus on what to do with us Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: