Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 15. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
Well, in this case, why limit the collection to the bitcoin statements?
If we collect  politicians' quote about anything, we enter in a very surreal realm...:-)
(there are some hilarious videos on you tube collecting contradictory statements made by VIP)

It would be interesting to collect all quotes of politicians and other public VIP about Bitcoin and publish them in a book. I guess it would be a quite surreal book, which would preserve their pearls of wisdom forever.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
I agree with their point of view,  in the cryptocurrency market is very chaotic, there are a lot of shady, so does require certain regulation, but the bitcoin is still a new thing, so can't ban.
It's because not all of them can accept crypto, and most importantly there is no standard of regulation that strong and clear for now
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
No because these politicians wants our vote that is why they are giving shit about cryptocurrencies,because the election day is slowly coming to us.So these politicians who are making noises are morelikely for their own benefit so people could vote their ass for helping the cryptocurrency community to fight the regulations of the government.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
It would be interesting to collect all quotes of politicians and other public VIP about Bitcoin and publish them in a book. I guess it would be a quite surreal book, which would preserve their pearls of wisdom forever.
Not for book - they deserve a museum I think. Smiley
Like a Madame Tussaud museum in London. Person and their boxed sentences about crypto
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
To listen to politicians can be very irritating, but - if you want to know in which direction the market will move - you have to tolerate the pain.

Of course they say a lot of bullshits, and most of their declarations are completely false; but these declarations will move the market, so it's mandatory to know them, and to try to understand the effect they will have on the market, to take the right decisions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Hello, in fact, the position of politicians regarding the crypto currency is ambiguous, because they are afraid to lose power because the crypto-currency is based on decentralization, and in most countries the financial system is centralized, and if you enter the crypto-currencies into the turnover of the state, will not control the financial system
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
I read but dont listen to them. You should understand firstly who, what and why do this or that. Thats not so simple as it seems)
I agree, usually if politicians say something, then they primarily follow their own goals. Usually I follow the big news that can really affect the crypto currency.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
I read but dont listen to them. You should understand firstly who, what and why do this or that. Thats not so simple as it seems)
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Of course you need to follow them: I know that they usually say only bullshits, but this declarations will impact the market.
Moreover, it important to know what they have in mind about control and taxes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I do not particularly follow the politicians, because I think that these people are very passionate about other world processes and for this reason they probably do not have enough time to understand what a blockade is and why it is needed
Activity: 210
In Turkey politicians see Bitcoin as an enemy. But they want to do something in this world too. So I dont care them in my country. Just I follow news about forbidden in the world.
Activity: 238
Normally not. I dont like the most politicans and they never say something good about cryptocurrencies. The biggest problem ist that a lot of influential politics say very bad things about cryptocurrencies on the mainstream media. They are spreading a lot of FUD and insure the poeple and thats why they are so many dumps. But the good thing is, they are more and more politicians who trying to understand blockchain and cryptocurrencies and even talk good about! So skowly it get better. So the future looks bright for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I agree with their point of view,  in the cryptocurrency market is very chaotic, there are a lot of shady, so does require certain regulation, but the bitcoin is still a new thing, so can't ban.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

You know if their solution is to stop or control cryptocurrency they will never succeed. How come that it will be a successful if cryptocurrency is helping the community. Unless they let it freely working and find a way on how it will become more a helping tool to the community they will always not succeed.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
Politicians days are coming to an end. They don't get it yet. The financial paradigm is changing because of crypto. It is an unstoppable force, politicians and governments are irrelevant.
Activity: 308
I do not follow them as I regularly update the latest news on cryptocurrency issues. From then on I will understand better and have my own investment strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
Sure you have to follow them. What the say can impact the short term (with immediate dips or pumps) and mid/long term in the shape of regulation. Those who play the short game can profit from quick reaction to politicial/influencer comments, just as in the stock market.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Yes i follow all information about cryptocurrency .It is helpful for decentralize project.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think that the market can not fully control, they will be able to limit only the use of the country's crypto currency in any country.
Pages:
Jump to: