Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 16. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 56
Of course you need to follow. Because it can affect seriously. Even some news is able to overturn the market. That's why I follow absolutely.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
yes of course because I think it's a rule to be followed.
it may take a lot of adjustment to get a very good idea to decentralize a project that we follow.
Activity: 157
Merit: 13
I wouldn't follow them as they usually even don't understand how cryptocurrencies actually work and what are their real advantages.It's like rely on a person who's going to treat you from some decease while he doesn't know anything about deceases and medicine at all and trying to treat you using medieval remedies instead of a new high tech medical technologies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I follow either Politician, Artist, Model, or whoever it may, as long as they say was facts and not just speculation or opinion without basis. If they well verse with crypto currencies, blockchain, smart contract, or they can clearly states the beauty of digital currencies that's the time i would follow.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The politicians all over the world are interested in cryptocurrency because of the huge gains that will come to the people. But most of these governments are afraid of the emergence of cryptocurrency because they are going to loose financial control. I follow the news to know what these governments are after. Most of their policies are detrimental to the growth of cryptocurrency while some of them are supporting the crypto movement.
Activity: 140
I dont trust anyone who says about bitcoin or crypto, because they dont know what they are talking about, so why i must trust them, they just trying to fight it.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Don't confuse "listen" with "believe".
A declaration of a politician, especially an high level one, can provoke big movement in the market, so it's mandatory to listen it.
Of course, it's probably a lie, but this doesn't change its power.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
I personally don't listen to these people. They stand at the head of a corrupt, unjust banking system and their task is to retain their power. They'll say anything to blacken crypto.
Yeah, why listen to the set of people who have destroyed the economy system, looted funds the way they like, go against even the monetary policies while they enforce it on the common masses. They are bunch of hypocrites, so there is really nothing tangible or sensible that will ever come out of their mouth. So, listening to them would not really add to anyone and that is the truth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
Government in our country wants to start regulating cryptocurrencies, so I try to track what they say to be ready for any changes that can happen. It's always better to stay informed and react on any bad or good news.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
Well, you NEED to listen what politicians say, because ti will have an effect on the market.
Of course, you don't need to BELIEVE in what they say. (actually, you can bet that every time a politician make a declaration, it's made with the intention to manipulate the market. And, as he knows what hi will say, you can bet that BEFORE the declaration he buys or sells after his convenience...)
Activity: 44
I do follow, and I think is having a certain impact on the price/technology/people's perceptions. Remember, politicians are those people who are highly benefitting from the banking fees and they want everything being controlled so that they can extract more taxes into the budget.

I believe the recent crash was caused by China's political announcements on banning cryptocurrencies. Imagine if Trump makes such an announcement, all of his followers panic and sell their coins and the price will immediately go down. Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies are very sensitive towards such speculations.  Undecided
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
To be honest, it's not interesting for me what politicians talk about, because they live in their own world, which they created for themselves. But we will not talk about bad politicians. Because they still hold the current system. Of course many people listen to what they say and the course reacts accordingly.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Politicians have no profit to implement crypto in massive use and it's obvious. Numerous bans in Asia confirm it. But they won't be able to ban it totally and they'll have to accommodate our needs.
They really do not have anything to offer, so why listen to them anyway. The thing is that most of them has decided not to even get some knowledge and all they just throw on the media are dumb tantrums, thinking they know it all and embarrassing themselves.

I really do not listen to them, as there are better and knowledgeable individuals to always learn from, rather than some thieves who care only about their pockets.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

I really don't; however, I have seen many write-ups and articles about countries, spearheaded by politician, regarding their views about the cryptocurrency market. I think many of them are quite doubtful and negative how the market really works, and that's why up to now, the rate of countries and people embracing the cryptocurrency market is still going slow. Politicians words' are a big thing with their people and constituents, therefore, if they would say that the cryptomarket is not a good market, then more people would trust what they say and believe them without even checking if its true or not. Sad but true, I guess.
Activity: 280
Nope. I don't believe on them especially when they making a FUD on Bitcoin because they want to buy on dipped. Those politicians are the real manipulators on these world because they had a lot of money from our taxes and they will you use it to buy Bitcoin that it will benefit them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
politicians have long been using crypto currency for personal needs, and on TV they say lies, as usual
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I dont trust any politician they are not interested in with bitcoin ,blockchain or any technological improvement they just focus on taxes and they are aware they cant get tax from coins easily.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
I do not follow. I just listen and if it make sense maybe I will reconsider it.
listening to some sources is good to be a refrence from several different sources and make the right decisions.
because when they wrong. its not a problem . but when i am doing a  wrong its a problem .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! Of course, I follow very closely the political discussions regarding cryptocurrency. And all the advice. Since this is very important, because anyway,the information can affect the coins. And it is always good to be aware of such issues.
Activity: 38
Never ever trust a politician - however to not listen & keep track of developments in the political sphere would be like shooting yourself in the foot. Like it or not as crypto becomes more main stream governments are increasingly getting involved. There is no choice but to work in and around the developments as they occur. Crypto has been living on borrowed time in terms of regulation, which is why my portfolio includes a number of privacy coins ( Deep Onion being the number 1).
Pages:
Jump to: