Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 19. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I dont believe what politicians says about cryptocurrncies because in secret they buy crypto as part of their investment portfolio. There also top bankers who invest heavily in crypto currencies ,so I don't trust their advice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
I really don't follow any politicians activities except for our president.
I don't care what politicians would say about Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency stuff because they don't have the entire fact about the future of our monetary system.
But if they do said anything about Cryptocurrency, I consider to think that they might speculating out of their interests.
That's exactly what my mind said. Politicians doesn't affect on bitcoin, If its going to financial service/management then it increases our concern. And it will be a matter of more concern when it comes to the central bank.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Sure, I always try to keep up to date if they say anything important and if that may affect the coins in any way possible.

But other than that, it's always interesting to see what they think and if the public perception changes.

That's true. Sometimes when an influential politician comments about bitcoin or releases a public statement, it sometimes affect the price because there are many who believe and follow them. Unless that the certain politician is an expert in crypto, then I don't think that their opinion have any bearing. I'm pretty sure that more people from this forum have more knowledge about bitcoin or crypto than some politicians and that their statements are just made for publicity since they are well known public figures.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

yes, i follow the head central Bank Indonesia. she's name Ibu. Sri Mulyani. and she says "Cryptocurrencies is not admit here, and forbidden to use it as a pay in any transaction in Indonesia. but its allowed  if u want to trade, or want to have some coin..".
as a citizen of course you must follow what is governed by the government. and if you break you must have violated the law and probably will be criminalized. but the Indonesian government does not ban bitcoin as a whole. they forbid bitcoin to be used as currency and payment methods only because they can not be monitored by the government. because it is feared it is used as an illegal activity and threatens its own local currency. I obey what the government says about it. but the Indonesian government does not forbid their communities to invest in bitcoin. but the government only commemorates to be cautious of crypto investment because it is fluctuating (risky)
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
in fact I also do not want to follow them, but it turns out the market changed drastically since they make a statement, so willing or unwilling, I have to adjust to market conditions
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
If they are talking bad things about cryptocurrency then I'm will not follow them but if they are starting to talk lightly and they show support to crypto, I'll follow them. But good thing here in my country that they aren't banning crypto's so I need to follow them regarding updates and other stuffs they are implementing with their ruling about cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I know what the government says about bitcoin in my country but I never agree with what they say, because they always forbid the use of bitcoin, so I do not need to follow what the government is saying about bitcoin.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
I'm only worried about G20 summit in March. Got to see what their stance on cryptocurrencies will be.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
 I personally don't bloody care what the politicians are saying. There is nothing they can do this time. Do not panic! We are winning the battle. Cryptocurrencies are have come to stay and no greedy politician all over the world can stop it. According to my security friend and mentor the "Paradox box" has been opened and it cannot be closed again. All the financial evils they committed have been exposed to the world. So I don't follow what they are saying because they are simple distractions. Ok, they want to kill Crypto let them first kill the internet. Let me tell you our system is a decentralized system with decentralized servers. They cannot bring it down. The Blockchain technology has come to stay, the politicians should learn this time how to accept it. We gave them political powers which they used against us. We have taking the financial powers from them. It's our own freedom. The battle is for us this time. They will try but they will not succeed. We know all their propaganda. The media is their tool but it is going to fail. Don't listen to them. They are afraid of losing taxes. The banks are afraid of losing their jobs. That's is the problem! Emancipate yourself from financial slavery my brother. Nine years after the establishment of Bitcoin they cannot stop it, is it now they want to stop it. Think about it. Relax my brother and join the moving train. Up Bitcoin, Up Crypto. Are you with me?
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Ofcourse. the government is the one who controls everything in a country, all the regulations and the other, even though they are not very interested, I'm sure it has a big enough impact
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
I do not follow politician because most of the time they are telling things that are really not true and only giving false information to the public. Actually they are just giving speculations and not really studying the market, they just based their opinions on how they see things without making their own research. Politicians are only concern to what profitable to the government and will not support things like cryptos which they cannot control.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yea I read news from time to time and sometimes those news influence bitcoin a lot .
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

yes, i follow the head central Bank Indonesia. she's name Ibu. Sri Mulyani. and she says "Cryptocurrencies is not admit here, and forbidden to use it as a pay in any transaction in Indonesia. but its allowed  if u want to trade, or want to have some coin..".
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
Yes but i am trying to seperate a good comment and
a speculation because sometimes they are saying things like not accurate.
Merit: 16
Sure I keeping in mind what politicians saying about crypto , but I'm aware this can be a simple manipulation , because I know some politicians is a big crypto holders , and thus they have a financial interest to manipulate human mind to make a possible profid on FUD .
Governmental institutions will be tempting to control the crypto market. And they will succeed, at least partially. But it will take them pretty much time i think.
Activity: 196
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
There is different between real-power politician and some bureaucratic clerk who just move his mouth without any consequence Smiley
And so many fake news about crypto law ... that directly influence BTC price (and alts)
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I follow them. They seem to not have a clue what is going on here. Or at least they play this role.
I think they will regulate the shit out of us. 1 Trilion is a number of interest for them to go after. Below that, we are not players big enough for them to care.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The trouble is that the politicians are aimed at controlling people. And thanks to the crypto currency - they were deprived of this opportunity. This is very good for ordinary people, but for politicians .... So it turns out that now all politicians oppose the crypto currency or its centralization. So it turns out that all the actions that you are now witnessing are attempts to curb the herd again. So you think, do you need such power
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Hyжнo пo кpaйнeй мepe пocтoяннo cлeдить o тoм чтo пoлитики гoвopят o кpиптoвaлютe,тaк кaк oт этoгo иoжeт oт чacти зaвиceть и кypc ee caмoй
Pages:
Jump to: