Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 126. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 4
MORPHEUS LABS
February 12, 2018, 11:35:25 AM
Yes, because most altcoins are products or tokens that can be used for the development of the project in the long run. It is also a very good means of investment. For trading, most altcoins is more volatile compaired to bitcoins, so it is also very good when day trading.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes! We really need altcoins. All of the altcoins have purposes. Developers are creating altcoins because they want to solve a particular problem that existing in our society. There are problems that the bitcoin can't solve so it is the reason why altcoins are being created.
Activity: 420
February 12, 2018, 11:33:07 AM
We all need altcoins because this is the future of currency. Altcoins not only the currency but a fast payment services which the business needs nowadays. Whether public or private company fastness in their product delivery and payment also. So, for now, the time for accumulating the coins.
Activity: 308
February 12, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes, altcoins play a really important part in the cryptocurrency industry and investors alike. Though it may seem to compete with bitcoin what it does is actually making the market more healthy in terms of increasing in the variety in which what investors benefits the most. Having a variety of coins in your portfolio also lessens your risks and increase your profits plus with bitcoin's high value it would make sense for some altcoins to be more accessible as a mode of payment in different transactions compared to bitcoins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 12, 2018, 11:25:56 AM
Bitcoin is like water to us wherein crypto will not live without it. Well of course this industry needs altcoins wherein it gives us the freedom to select which to invest to since Bitcoin is not that affordable for new investors just like me. Creating a competition within the business will definitely help us in the growth of this business.
Activity: 373
February 12, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

I think we need it. Because every altcoins are different destinations. Not all altcoins have the same goal. And of course nice altcoins that have varied goals. But sometimes there are altcoins who are almost similar to other altcoins. And the goal is sometimes the same. So essentially we still need altcoins.
Activity: 266
February 12, 2018, 11:18:42 AM
Of course we need altcoin, let alone for the investors. Altcoin provides variations in cryptocurency, so we can choose to use one of altcoin as needed and make a lot of options for trading materials.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
yes we need altr coin .I think altcoins with technology which is faster and better fast confirmation, no fees are better the bitcoin,
Even in doing trade in the exchange site platform. So my answer is yes! we need altcoins to earn a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
February 12, 2018, 11:09:13 AM
Sure, it increases variety. Think of it as different fiat currencies you may want to invest in. Just because the dollar and euro are the strongest currencies right now, doesn't mean other fiat currencies are not required?

Thats true if we have a lot of competator then we have a lot of choice if what coins we want to support there more more altcoins but still it depends on us of what project we are investing study is a good policy whatever you invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 10:59:39 AM
Yes we need altcoins because as an investment it provides earnings to many who believes in cryptocurrencies. Many alts create a competition which is good for the economy and suppress monopoly. Since bitcoin is not easy to use, alts are develop for faster and cheaper processing of transactions. Crypto technology is continouosly evolving because of the birth of more alts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
Yes mate, altcoins help many markets to get high volume in trading. Many of new altcoins come because there are problems to must be solve through their platform.plus those altcoins that have been now at a high price remember that mate. It helps us alot
Activity: 209
February 12, 2018, 10:44:11 AM
I think the real development of the blockchain is happening in altcoins right now. Bitcoin is only trying to scale to solve their transaction problems. While with altcoins devs are trying new things with blockchain tech which i think will better the future of bitcoin also.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
February 12, 2018, 10:41:52 AM
For me yes, I need altcoins. I will not base my future in just one coin when there are also other coins that can be an additional investment in my portfolio. The world is wide as they say, you cannot catch a fish in just one spot. Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 10:29:58 AM
Do we need altcoin? Yes I think we need altcoin, and I personally need altcoin for my upcoming life, I have to invest altcoin so that in the coming year I can reap the rewards for my personal needs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 10:21:31 AM
I think we need altcoin for innovation, with blockchain technology, many people are able to raise money to finance and create their projects around blockchain like Ethereum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 10:16:12 AM
We need diversity so that no coin will have an ultimate monopoly. These new coins are an improvement over the older coins.  The world is a dynamic place and so this changes all the time
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 10, 2018, 05:48:53 AM
Of course we need altcoins because thanks to them we can earn something today. Because their capitalization is not as big as for a bitcoin or other top 10 coins. Therefore, I think that they are obligatory. We must have them in the portfolio.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
you should look at ethereum.
The ethereum network was congested on the past months because the ethereum network has many transactions.
it means there is so many user on ethereum which is an altcoin.
Activity: 210
February 08, 2018, 09:34:44 PM
In my opinion. Yes beacuse we are currently in a phase where we are heading to a new era which I think is called virtualera or internet era. I believe altcoins are necessary just like different fiat money because this would be their accepted payment.

Yes beacuse we are currently in a phase where we are heading to a new era is called  digital era. Bitcoin or Altcoins will much use in the future. Altcoins are developed to do some things easier than using bitcoin and some other altcoins processes the transactions faster and cheaper.
Activity: 518
February 08, 2018, 09:18:38 PM
Yes we really need it to use in other ICO'S that are managing an altcoins and it is cool to have like that because it has a higher price to earn than participating some airdrops but is still both you can earn usually I use to participate a ICO'S to earn much better income to present to yourself and it's kinda cool to have a coins like that so better to have an altcoins in your pocket I mean in your wallets.
Jump to: