Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 125. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 01:29:31 AM
There are many ways to make money in the crypto money world. I think altcoin is the most important of these. altcoins are popular, and raising the price for a moment is a serious gain.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2018, 05:56:02 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
For me yes.Because this is the only way on how to know the importance of having the original coin.I mean,if there's only one cryptocurrency which is bitcoin.How can we know if this coin is very different from other currency.I hope you get my point and thank you for this topic.I'm being challenged.
Altcoin has different purpose and they are useful to the people therefore they have the success doing the ICO.
I trust bitcoin but I also trust altcoins especially ETH because it has a better technology also, if all legitimate coin will succeed, this would make us profitable.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 10:58:06 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
For me yes.Because this is the only way on how to know the importance of having the original coin.I mean,if there's only one cryptocurrency which is bitcoin.How can we know if this coin is very different from other currency.I hope you get my point and thank you for this topic.I'm being challenged.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 10:23:31 PM
I think it needs some competition.   The amount of alts out there now is too many though in my opinion.
We have too many altcoins but at some point those altcoins are going to disappear once it stops being profitable for people it invest in empty projects, this is going to happen once we got more adoption and only the projects that have some real world application begin to make a fortune for those that invested early on them, so do not worry and invest in good projects and you will do good in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 09:53:56 AM
Yes, of course. Other altcoins can reduce your investment risk. The premise is that the altcoins needs a bit of technical content and application.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 09:15:27 AM
In my own opinion, maybe Yes we need altcoin or alternative coins in order to achieve different goals. Altcoin price has low value than bitcoin so it is our opportunity to invest altcoin because it is cheaper than bitcoin.
Yes of course,because were having different rules for our different needs.We often change rules sufficiently to do something uniquely productive and may have a particular application.Altcoins are sometimes projects from enthusiasts, and sometimes the basis for whole new businesses. They can even be more than coins, developing into entire new frameworks for everything from messaging applications to online marketplaces.When considering involvement in an altcoin, be sure to do your background research because not all altcoins have such laudable goals.
Activity: 336
February 14, 2018, 08:58:01 AM
In my own opinion, maybe Yes we need altcoin or alternative coins in order to achieve different goals. Altcoin price has low value than bitcoin so it is our opportunity to invest altcoin because it is cheaper than bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
February 14, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
that's a stupid question

It is a stupid question when you don't get the real answer for this one.
Sometimes we asked question even we already know the answer because some people tend know the answer but their are still more valid answers than what you know.

We need Altcoins because Bitcoin isn't enough to be adapted as the official Cryptocurrency in the world so we need altcoins in order to get more coins and to invest and so that after few weeks or months we'll get profits and return of investments.

Altcoins were designed to meet the drawbacks of Bitcoin, especially today that Bitcoin Network is clogged and users are waited for at least an hour to finish the transactions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
February 14, 2018, 08:32:50 AM
Yes, of course! we need Altcoins because of the following reasons:
  • Bitcoin is already expensive - not everyone can afford Bitcoin due to it's price value per Bitcoin ($9,100 as of this writing)
  • Bitcoin have limited coins supply - 16.6 Million Bitcoins are on circulation already and the total maximum supply is 21 million Bitcoin's.
  • The Crypto Market world needs more Crypto coins - in order the world will adapt the future of our monetary system is to make billions or trillions of Crypto coins.
  • Altcoins are cheaper than Bitcoin - some Altcoins are easily invested due to their low price value - as low as a penny that's why Crypto enthusiasts are investing more Altcoins than Bitcoin.

There are so much reasons why we need Altcoins but those are the mentioned above are the reasons behind why we need Altcoins rather than using Bitcoin alone.
Activity: 154
February 14, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
That's why when first launched, the new Altcoin requires a pretty good narrative exposure. Describes the new Altcoin description. Until able to make the community believe and adopt. A good narrative exposure, an open and clear system, can make the community think of it as a valuable coin in the future. For the new founder of the successful Altcoin, they usually get rich. That's because the coin that has been mined is acceptable and becomes of value in the market openly. Furthermore, we are then familiar with the term Pump and dump.
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 08:24:19 AM
that's a stupid question
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 14, 2018, 08:16:26 AM
Definitely yes because as investment we always need altcoin as cryptocurrency. In our society, we always face many problems and sometimes altcoin can solve it so we really need altcoin in our lives.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
February 14, 2018, 07:03:24 AM
We all need altcoins because this is the future of currency. Altcoins not only the currency but a fast payment services which the business needs nowadays. Whether public or private company fastness in their product delivery and payment also. So, for now, the time for accumulating the coins.
You are right. if altcoin is not needed, how to rotate bitcoin and bch? altcoin is needed for the development of bitcoin and bitcoin shards.
Activity: 164
February 14, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

And how about the competition? For anything to have this competitive edge, it should be opposed to something!
So, these altcoins must exist. At least alternatives are a must for the market. Bitcoin may have never gained so much attention.

Activity: 47
February 14, 2018, 04:45:21 AM
We sure do!! Altcoins and the technology they are developing will change the world. Their contribution could seem small at first but real results will be seen in 3-5 years. Check our innovative idea on http://datx.co
Activity: 145
February 12, 2018, 05:23:26 PM
We need altcoins for sure because everything in this present world can be related to cryptocurrency.So signals  is to democratize machine intelligence in the cryptotrading industry.
Activity: 98
February 12, 2018, 05:16:02 PM
altcoin is very necessary and still necessary, in principle altcoin, bitcoin and other crypto currencies have the same side but with different capacities, others even though different but mutually support and build the quality of price and specialization in the market what else is now a lot and varied models and measure, I think this could be the innovation and potential of increasing demand from consumers or investors to buy it.
Activity: 224
February 12, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

of course there is. The crypto money world is very clear to innovations. subcoins are constantly moving. investors get new opportunities.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
February 12, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
It's like in the world economy with its many currencies. Another thing is that most alts are garbage. But this is the way to make money on the stock exchange.

My answer with that is a big yes, for me we really need altcoin because there are so many altcoins that has a very bright future and we need altcoins because when the price of bitcoin was very high, we can buy more altcoins.
Activity: 229
February 12, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
In addition to the old altcoin, we need a new altcoin for crypto development. Each coin has its own value. We will not feel challenged if we only have coins. Sometimes some coins can give us experience in crypto.
Jump to: