Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 121. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 08:58:44 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Other altcoins gives as profit too so we need them for our personal financial needs, like bitcoin they are all good investment too for some altcoins indeed give big profit too besides altcoin can be tradedable to bitcoin so no reason to take them for granted.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 25, 2018, 08:42:38 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes, of course. We need the altcoin in our life in the cryptocurrency world. Because if the bitcoin is only the coin in the market i don't think it can supply all the investor. I mean the bitcoin is limited we know, so if all investor are only bitcoin is using there are crisis that happen. So we need an altcoin in this world. Not only that, to provide the other choice to choose what coin they used
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 08:35:34 PM
Yes, we need altcoins because we need blockchain technology in every fields of life.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
February 25, 2018, 08:19:46 PM
Altcoins are the path to get more Bitcoins.  All altcoins have trading pairs with Bitcoins.  If you only held onto your Bitcoins, it will only be worth that amount.  So yes, we do need Altcoins to earn more Bitcoins. 
We all need altcoins because we can start from here then if you earn your token you can exchange it then use that as a start in bitcoin. You can do trading, gambling and whatsoever. In altcoin we can earn and use and spend that for our daily needs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 08:11:08 PM
Altcoins are the path to get more Bitcoins.  All altcoins have trading pairs with Bitcoins.  If you only held onto your Bitcoins, it will only be worth that amount.  So yes, we do need Altcoins to earn more Bitcoins. 
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 25, 2018, 08:05:38 PM
We need altcoins other than Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X. Altcoins give the option for the transaction when the bitcoin transaction price high. And it gives a variety of choices to invest money. Also in the initial stages, it gives many opportunities to the people to earn money from the campaigns.
Yeah sometimes an investment alternative is needed when some things arise. when bitcoin price is more expensive of course the capital to invest in bitcoin certainly must be greater. when people only have a small capital of course they will find it difficult to get a big profit from bitcoin. therefore alternative investment such as altcoin is necessary. it also adds to the variation in crypto investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
February 25, 2018, 07:53:10 PM
Of course we need altcoin lots of people here and some investor are invest to altcoin because some of altcoin have a potential and boom to the market. All people here earn in altcoin so we need altcoin.
Activity: 179
February 25, 2018, 07:38:11 PM
Probably we need altcoins just pick up the right and have potential to exist there value after several months or even year, we can afford to buy altcoins in dip price while in bitcoin is very difficult to buy if you have no big capital.

Why we need altcoin mate? Do you any good reason?
The reason is bitcoin not perfect so it needs something that can complete it. Cryptocurrency is very wide and its here t o solve problem which we have in offline. So if bitcoin can not solve that problem then that is why we need altcoin
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
February 25, 2018, 07:36:58 PM
Of course we do, there is not one coin to rule them all.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
February 25, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

Having altcoin is very unique since there are different platforms that are implemented in cryptocurrency. So they create altcoins to make them unique for the investors to support them. Do you think they'll promote their project and will use ethereum as the source of funds. Here in cryptocurrency, you'll be the one who create and make the value of the coin so it really depends. If you're having a good team then you will have a good project and also will have a supportive participants. Definitely the idea of every creative minds are needed so this is the cause of everything.
Activity: 22
February 25, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
The Altcoin market is implementing their concepts and their system to others that are willing to embrace that technology. In my opinion in the present market trend, evolution of Altcoins are the future and we need that future with great ideology!

Bitcoin is not the only one that is showing us what we have expected with regard to the concept of decentralization. Altcoins with great ideas can do much, probably even more than Bitcoin in the near future. However, there aren’t many new altcoins that are great. Most of them fail. But, there are few of them that have interesting concept based on their own blockchain technology that is conceptually unique.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 02:45:32 PM
We need altcoins but we do not need more then we already have i think. We have 1200 coins in total and nobody follows them. All everyone follows the most popular ones and they only try to follow one if they see how much they can make.
Activity: 266
February 24, 2018, 03:10:48 AM
Well, perhaps after the growth of bitcoin in recent years has attracted investors to enter the cryptocurrency market. Many altcoins have the potential to be formed and more and more attention. Due to improved technology and selective service facilities. Altcoin is very necessary for traders like us, because it creates countless profits. While bitcoin is only a single source.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 03:06:32 AM
Yup we need Altcoin,because many investors who launch new coin follow in anyway BTC pattern or something that may be above BTC,some ideas which are being missed in BTC may be submerged into these new coins.So a good investor never depend upon a single investment,suppose you have invested in BTC and hold your investment because in BTC you have to wait for some time,similarly if you invest in other Altcoins like ETH,BCH,ALT for short term within a short span of time you can make more money.
Also research is going on in new coins,a day can also appear when we have something unique in a new coin may be more attractive than BTC,at this level when its price increase and you invested in low rate think your profit will multiple.So its good to make your investment in multiple coins.
Activity: 134
February 24, 2018, 02:58:57 AM
If we thought bitcoin don't need the altcoins, I think this is absolutely wrong. Because if there is no altcoins there is no dominion of bitcoin in the crypto. Altcoins is important to bitcoin because no bitcoin no altcoins and no altcoins no dominion of bitcoin to all altcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 02:51:51 AM

yes of course i need altcoin not just me but the users and lovers of digital currency cryptocurrency also desperately need altcoin to grow the assets that traders have with altcoin we can easily get lambo.
Activity: 200
February 24, 2018, 02:16:14 AM
Do we need altcoins? Probably yes we need altcoins because investors demand in the altcoins is much higher because of the cryptocurrencies in this generations much increase the demand in the altcoins because of the investors.
Activity: 686
February 24, 2018, 02:06:26 AM
Why we need altcoin when we already have bitcoin. Bitcoin is the center of all crypto, the main currency in crypto market is bitcoin, so if we already have bitcoin, no need for an altcoin.

I think you are wrong because Bitcoin is always dominant and it is still dominating, so we always need altcoins inorder to get more popularity for Bitcoin. Majority of the coins is being traded with Bitcoin only, so that's why the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 24, 2018, 02:03:36 AM
BTC tends to have a much higher MCAP ATM compared to the other coins because BTC is (currently) the "standard-currency" that bridges Fiat with the crypto markets, and that most coins are still only paired with BTC -- much like how the USD is the standard fiat currency (ATM).

However there are signs that this may already be changing, and other more technologically advanced altcoins are starting to compete with BTC in its current place as a "standard cryptocurrency".
Activity: 109
February 24, 2018, 02:02:04 AM
Why we need altcoin when we already have bitcoin. Bitcoin is the center of all crypto, the main currency in crypto market is bitcoin, so if we already have bitcoin, no need for an altcoin.
Jump to: