Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 127. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 09:08:01 PM
Yes of course crypto space need alternative coins in these way we can evolve and there are lots of new alternative coins or tokens that have promising technology. If there no other alternative coins the technology in the crypto space will not upgrade and evolve. There is a saying "No man is an island" two heads are better than one and the more the merrier. But for me crypto space should do some regulations about this Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) the other way to introduce the new alternative coins as there are lots shits coming as well as scams.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 08:24:33 PM
Probably we need altcoins just pick up the right and have potential to exist there value after several months or even year, we can afford to buy altcoins in dip price while in bitcoin is very difficult to buy if you have no big capital.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 06:04:08 PM
Its not necessary but to think off that it would be nicer to engage on more altcoins since it do extent the possibility on making money just like we do experience on engaging into bitcoin.
Activity: 78
February 08, 2018, 04:32:11 PM
yes of course we need altcoin because altcoin has a chance to grow more than bitcoin, but the risk is also greater,
altcoin also requires little capital, so poor people like me have a chance to trade
Activity: 163
February 08, 2018, 04:31:21 PM
Of course we need, every new idea its better for us. Alts improve bitcoin, this is reason why bitcoin gonna have lighting network because of competation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 04:30:46 PM
i am sure with all what the words carries of meaning especially with increasing demand on the blockchain technology which is very beneficial to us because this technology enables to benefit from thing that you are using
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 04:14:41 PM
Why not, i think we need to have altcoins for trading also for projects. A lot of alts have very good projects they ll help for poeple they make life easier.
Activity: 395
February 08, 2018, 04:02:48 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Very interesting idea)). In fact, the market is free. Any project has the right to create its own coin. Always need an alternative. Bad coins will die. Good will evolve. Everyone has the right to choose. I want to choose from thousands, not ten. The market can exist only in conditions of competition.
Activity: 308
February 08, 2018, 03:17:57 PM
We need more Altcoin, it will bring us more benefits. And more Altcoin makes the world of cryptocurrencies fun, a single currency is just boring, and only more Altcoin can make the market more active.
Activity: 238
February 08, 2018, 03:16:07 PM
In my overview to crypto world future. Yes, we need altcoins. The more the merrier. The more, the better. Altcoins have a different area of purpose. Some didn't not get lucky. Altcoins are needed to circulate in the world of business interactions.
Activity: 252
February 08, 2018, 11:58:29 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
We need them to help us make more money. With the coin we can make more profit than we expect and we can have more choices which will make our investment more safe.

Yes that's right we need altcoins to make better profit or to increase the size of our Bitcoin. There are to many altcoins out there but for us to get a huge profit we need to first understand their use or their techonology how it works. That's why we need to search deeply before spending in altcoins so we can know if that coins has a big potential or not.
Activity: 81
February 08, 2018, 07:32:23 AM
I think we need them because we can have more choice llwith more announcement. We may have more chance to make more money with  more choices.

Yeah Cool
Activity: 104
February 08, 2018, 07:01:20 AM
I think we need them because we can have more choice llwith more announcement. We may have more chance to make more money with  more choices.
Activity: 350
February 08, 2018, 07:00:49 AM
It's like in the world economy with its many currencies. Another thing is that most alts are garbage. But this is the way to make money on the stock exchange.
Activity: 269
February 08, 2018, 06:55:07 AM
We need them to help us make more money. With the coin we can make more profit than we expect and we can have more choices which will make our investment more safe.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 08, 2018, 06:53:40 AM
In the world there are about 500 thousand altcoins. Most of them are garbage and do not have a great future. But I think that this sphere is just developing and current altcoins are only drafts for the subsequent even more innovative products.

A lot more than that my friend...

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 08, 2018, 06:51:17 AM
I agree. It gives the top dog, Bitcoin, a competition. A market that has no good action would not last long. In every market, there should be several players that affects how the market unfold instead of having one strong asset only. Also, in the cryptocurrency market, every altcoin much like Bitcoin itself has their own technologies unique from the other. It can be used to support different ventures and trades. It also gives people who venture in the cryptomarket variety with their investments, the more players there are, the better the market would play out.

Not all altcoins have unique technologies, in fact most of them are pure clones disguised as something incredibly innovative by a marketing scam campaign. The number of players should be be somehow limited, filtered, controlled, regulated in order to prevent the epidemic rise of so many shitcoins.

We should not still wipe out the existence of Altcoins, because rivalry and competition among them still brings sanity to Cryptocoins generally wiping out or reducing monopolistic effect. However, each of them will want to as much as possible tries to develop their project to the best standard. And this avail us the opportunity to trade with better ones among them in some situation. In less than no time, shit ones so introduced among the Altcoins crashes at the long run.

We should try to create a mechanism for self regulation preventing the appearance of hundreds of scams per year. Most altcoins in existence today don't have a purpose besides scamming the new investors.

The more coins there are, the more chance for us to make more money. The moore coins the better. We  can make more money wioth the coins but there is one bad thing because we need to be more careful to choose the right one.

This is just wrong, the more coins there are greater the chances for someone to have big losses. When someone wins, someone else is losing... or will loose in the near future.

Altcoins are now the backbone of the global crypto economy but I'm afraid the whole market will suffer from all the shitcoins and ICO scams appearing everyday.

We cannot be selfish to the point of thinking all is good because we are making money at the expenses of some greedy newbie.

We should fight for crypto to have a solid reputation, so that our children will benefit from all we are creating now.

In order for that to happen, we should make an effort to ban all the shit projects, all the scams, stop their marketing, denounce them immediately.

Altcoins are the future, but we still have a long way to go...
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 06:42:35 AM
In the world there are about 500 thousand altcoins. Most of them are garbage and do not have a great future. But I think that this sphere is just developing and current altcoins are only drafts for the subsequent even more innovative products.
Activity: 308
February 08, 2018, 05:27:13 AM
The more coins there are, the more chance for us to make more money. The moore coins the better. We  can make more money wioth the coins but there is one bad thing because we need to be more careful to choose the right one.
Activity: 370
February 08, 2018, 05:12:34 AM
We should not still wipe out the existence of Altcoins, because rivalry and competition among them still brings sanity to Cryptocoins generally wiping out or reducing monopolistic effect. However, each of them will want to as much as possible tries to develop their project to the best standard. And this avail us the opportunity to trade with better ones among them in some situation. In less than no time, shit ones so introduced among the Altcoins crashes at the long run.
Jump to: