Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 129. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 06:12:05 AM
I have to agree that some of the altcoins are extremely redundant on the market - their purpose is ambiguous and they're mostly used as "smaller fighting brands". That's why I'd go for ICO' since their purpose is simple - raise funds for the company. There are many great projects out there, like Restart Energy, Bee Token, SwissBorg, and Omnitude. I'm currently reading a lot about Cointed and Giftz... they seem nice but I need more info - should I invest in them before it's too late?

I've personally bought both CTD and Giftz - amazing ICOs. CTD has many crypto ATMs everywhere and the company (with the help of Nvidia and TAS Group) went into Green Mining. Giftz, on the other hand, brought rewards and augmented reality into the blockchain. I'd strongly advise you to read more about them and to consider investing. One more recommendation is AgroTechFarm - it is an upcoming ICO with a lot of potential.

These are all great projects. I'm a huge fan of Cointed in particular
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 06:36:57 PM
Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 02:04:43 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
yes we need altcoins. Having altcoins profits us more, each is developed with different algorithms, shitcoins is also there and are based on the other so it is important to choose proper coins and fill the wallets. The market will boom within short period and if we have altcoins with good technology we can be benefited from it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
February 06, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
From my understanding Altcoin = Alternate coins. And in the paper-cash economy, there are a variety of currencies - and they serve various purposes according to each region or country. For example people in the developing world frequently change a portion of their local currency to US Dollars, British Pound or Euros and hold unto to it in hope that the value grows and they can exchange back at a later time to make transactions. In the meantime they spend their local currencies on everyday needs. In the same sense, some other coins will have a higher perceived value to others, depending on the type of project that re behind it, so they would be much more valuable to hold rather than spend immediately. Thus, we need alternate coins to serve our different needs and wants. That being said, there are just too many altcoins out there and it seems more are being created everyday. If ever I was in favor of regulating the crypto-currency space, it would have to be on the different amounts and varieties of coins out there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 01:36:39 PM
Altkoins are needed. But not shitkoiny. Now many Altcoans have rather good technologies and opportunities. Altcoins, who do not have good technologies and do not benefit from time will simply die. And good altcoyins will remain.
Activity: 308
February 06, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
Yes of course we really need altcoins in order to get more profits especially nowadays that it is very near to impossible to get promoted in this forum, all of us wants to be promoted to a much higher rank so we can be entitled to a much higher pay in participating Signature Campaign, so one alternative to earn more profits is to invest in altcoins today while most of good altcoins today are in their lowest market value, so invest now in altcoins while you can still buy as many as your budget can and hope for the best that next month or maybe this coming days all of the altcoins that you had bought will increase their market value 10 times or more their current market values today.
Activity: 53
February 06, 2018, 06:22:36 AM
I have to agree that some of the altcoins are extremely redundant on the market - their purpose is ambiguous and they're mostly used as "smaller fighting brands". That's why I'd go for ICO' since their purpose is simple - raise funds for the company. There are many great projects out there, like Restart Energy, Bee Token, SwissBorg, and Omnitude. I'm currently reading a lot about Cointed and Giftz... they seem nice but I need more info - should I invest in them before it's too late?

I've personally bought both CTD and Giftz - amazing ICOs. CTD has many crypto ATMs everywhere and the company (with the help of Nvidia and TAS Group) went into Green Mining. Giftz, on the other hand, brought rewards and augmented reality into the blockchain. I'd strongly advise you to read more about them and to consider investing. One more recommendation is AgroTechFarm - it is an upcoming ICO with a lot of potential.
Activity: 287
February 06, 2018, 06:20:25 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Of course. Each altcoins are different concepts and their aspects. The purpose of each altcoins I think is different. Who is potentially the one who will survive. The developers build projects and make their projects useful to the masses. and it is great for continuity of cryptocurrency. Indeed sometimes there are some altcoins that have the same purpose. Maybe it's for us to choose. So try choosing the best altcoins you think.
Activity: 65
February 06, 2018, 06:19:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 06, 2018, 06:16:07 AM
of course we need it because every coin has its own concept and then the benefits of each coin is also different although there are similarities as well as one of the main is for trading use

Yes, but we don't need every coin in existence today. In fact, most of them should disappear because out of the 1514 listed today only ~10% are serious and interesting projects.

We do need altcoins, in fact the current crypto market is heavily dependent on alts because BTC's dominance is now only at 36%.

Altcoins are here to stay and in many ways are leading the way forward.

Unfortunately they are also a beacon form all sorts of criminals but that's the price of popularity...
Activity: 280
February 06, 2018, 06:02:16 AM
Many cryptocurrency  have criticized the fact that what altcoin is really useful and expresses skepticism in their success as it is almost impossible to compete with Bitcoin's infrastructure. However, Altcoin plays an important role. One of the prominent targets of Bitcoin is disentralization, and the people of the Aaltcoin cryptocurrency are denserized.
Activity: 23
February 06, 2018, 05:40:03 AM
You ask me if we really need altcoin then I will tell you that in fact we really need altcoin especially lately that altcoin lot is below the value of appreciation. I'm sure you'll be able to buy as much under the precious lead out there as they are. is still below value or you will never be able to buy as much as you can because I am sure that next week or this month under reciprocity appreciated today will definitely be able to increase its market value and when that time comes, you will be able to have enough profit from it .
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 05:22:29 AM
According to me, every Altcoin came with new concept of working platform which gave customers more variety to chose the best one for his investment. And by this healthy competition between companies, customers get good quality coins at very low price. So i prefer that new Altcoins were came time to time for customers benefit.
Activity: 334
February 06, 2018, 03:13:28 AM
of course we need it because every coin has its own concept and then the benefits of each coin is also different although there are similarities as well as one of the main is for trading use
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 06, 2018, 03:07:38 AM
Altcoins are very abundant and they are fast growing in the industry, for me we need altcoins because it is very hard for us to get some bitcoins, in order for us to get bitcoins our bridge is using altcoins, and the market will not pump or will not be popular if we dont have altcoins they demand and supply of bitcoins will be higher and by that it will not be stable so for me we need altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2018, 03:00:10 AM
maybe there are some people who need altcoin but not all i myself dont need it because there is bitcoin i also do not understand with altcoin so now i dont need altcoin i just need bitcoin
Altcoin is a general definition, every altcoin has their own platform and they created it like a company that will provide services to the people.
Hopefully people will be more educated so they can also understand that there is a bigger opportunity in the altcoins market as they have a real mission.
Activity: 269
February 05, 2018, 10:39:47 AM
maybe there are some people who need altcoin but not all i myself dont need it because there is bitcoin i also do not understand with altcoin so now i dont need altcoin i just need bitcoin
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 04, 2018, 05:06:05 AM
i think that each good altcoin will have each strong point to be their strength to make people want to buy them and invest. and good altcoins can also can become currencies in the future. so we need altcoins
Activity: 26
February 04, 2018, 03:28:48 AM
More choices for the public, the better the technologies go as they compete to 1 up one another. It is a healthy competition so yes we need altcoins.
Activity: 364
February 04, 2018, 03:18:03 AM
And those who keep the alts now think why we need bitcoin when there is such a number of alts. Generally you need variety to increase demand and competition of course. This is the same as in any market, who will be interested in one seller of a single product, there is a saturation limit.
Jump to: