Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 124. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 09:28:49 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

It depends who you ask.

For me, altcoins are driving the overall blockchain tech to the next level. There are tons of scams and phishing baits, but those will be filtered out at some point. Look at Ethereum for example. Tons of people are building great solutions on top of it. There are just too many options and limiting the crypto scene down to a few options will do more harm than good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
February 22, 2018, 09:20:13 AM
i think we need that. because maybe the price of bitcoin so high and maybe (just maybe) is not getting high anymore just stable.
so altcoin come out make anyone stay on crypto like trading or invest in altcoin.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
February 22, 2018, 09:14:37 AM
YESS we still need altcoins because we can not just afford to depend signature campaign.
and investing in altcoin is very profitable, they buy low value coins and when their price increase, then they will gain profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 08:58:03 AM
Of course, we need altcoins, because today the crypto world will not be able to do it any more, today projects are already being created that will improve the lives of ordinary people, thanks to the blockchain, I hope that we will wait for it.
Activity: 462
February 22, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Personally, I need altcoins because it serves as an alternative source of income when the main coins that I trade are not profitable yet. So, I don't really understand why other people don't like altcoin. Although, I respect what they believe in, still I hope that they give the altcoins a chance and a try because it is really helpful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

Yes,we probably needs altcoins in the exchange market because like bitcoin its gives us also a good profit in trading investment.actualy all altcoins have a big rule in crypto market especially when you doing a trading investment or ICO project campaign,because some of developer using altcoins for the success of the developed platform project and used the coins to promote there platform products.

We need altcoins because they prevent the ecosystem from being the same thing. They provide new features to the community and this is amazing.
Activity: 556
February 22, 2018, 08:15:37 AM
For me its a yes. Because altcoins has a different purposes. And altcoins giving a chance to earn money because of the bounty the small people like me who those no budget for investment of course yes we need it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 08:06:35 AM
Of course they do. Certainly. It's like all over the world, we do not pay the same currency. Crypto-currencies should also be many, so that there is a choice. One grows, the other falls.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
February 22, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

Yes,we probably needs altcoins in the exchange market because like bitcoin its gives us also a good profit in trading investment.actualy all altcoins have a big rule in crypto market especially when you doing a trading investment or ICO project campaign,because some of developer using altcoins for the success of the developed platform project and used the coins to promote there platform products.
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
February 22, 2018, 07:15:12 AM
yes, because the existence of competition brings to a faster development of the blockchain ecosystem so there will be a better spread of blockchain  Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 07:10:55 AM
Yes we need altcoins because each coin has a significant features. But not all altcoins  that are existed are needed. Other altcoin creates because of greed of money. Since there is no regulation regarding cryptocurrency, scammers take this opportunity and make crypto world as their haven. Better search carefully before buying altcoin to avoid this kind of incident.
Activity: 84
February 22, 2018, 05:11:12 AM
New altcoins create competition in which the best survive. In such circumstances, the creators of new projects are forced to make the product better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 22, 2018, 04:24:21 AM
Yes, we need altcoins, because if we don't have altcoins to sell we will not have bitcoins. In my case I'm only having bitcoins because of selling some altcoins on the markets. And because of the word cryptocurrency, its obvious that we should have more coins to choose from so that why there are altcoins available.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 04:14:27 AM
Yes, we need them! As utility tokens on blockchain platforms, as a case!

And on top of that, it will be boring if it's only bitcoin that's existing the cryptoworld. Bitcoin will not also grow without alt coin, IMO, because some of the money being invested in ICO's are directly converted to BITCOIN and into fiat. Isn't it very nice to see a cryptoworld with different alt coins coexists with different functions?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
February 22, 2018, 04:11:28 AM
in my opinion, I still need the latest altcoin, to be redeemed in the future into dollars ($), to be able to meet daily needs, because I do not work offline
I think altcoin is not just looking for dollars, it is part of the technological development of each platform providing benefits and adding community to support the development of blockchain technology.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 04:08:04 AM
Yes we need, demand for crypo grew up and crypo market will not work only with bitcoin.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 03:59:34 AM
 Yes, we need them! As utility tokens on blockchain platforms, as a case!
Activity: 574
February 22, 2018, 03:55:13 AM
I think it needs some competition.   The amount of alts out there now is too many though in my opinion.
We have too many altcoins but at some point those altcoins are going to disappear once it stops being profitable for people it invest in empty projects, this is going to happen once we got more adoption and only the projects that have some real world application begin to make a fortune for those that invested early on them, so do not worry and invest in good projects and you will do good in the future.
in addition to choosing a good project to invest in it, we must also be careful in choosing the project, do not just follow other friends or hear the words of others .. the point is not too believe, you must find the truth information about the news or project you want
Activity: 574
February 22, 2018, 03:47:29 AM
in my opinion, I still need the latest altcoin, to be redeemed in the future into dollars ($), to be able to meet daily needs, because I do not work offline
Activity: 96
February 22, 2018, 03:43:59 AM
Look into the coins. Research, and you'll see the coins draw investors because of a particular set of features or unique utility. Asking why we "need" all of the coins is like asking, if you were an investor in the dotcom boom, why we needed Gmail when we had AOL.
Jump to: