Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 131. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 12:27:26 AM
Of course, we need, it's just too boring with one coin. But it's not the point, ALT coin it's just a small proportion of million chance to become a millionaire, people need something to play when BTC going down, or like stability coin if BTC is unstable.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 12:21:30 AM
Technology is growing rapidly so there is a new altcoin that provides more advanced technology than old altcoin, I support it. I imagine if there is no altcoin and there is only bitcoin that's a bit strange, since most of cryptocurrency users now still get a profit or one of the sources of income is in altcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 12:17:51 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Dont underestimate the capability of altcoins as long as they are legit. Altcoin contributed to the success of bitcoin in which bitcoin maintain the lead positions of all digital currencies. No matter how many altcoins that you keep still we will sell it to bitcoin so that we could earn fiat but if there is no altcoins, how can you earn Bitcoin for free if you dont want to support the cheaper altcoins? So therefore do not look down the altcoins because most of us earned Bitcoin to fiat because of these coins.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 12:10:03 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

if you are trying to make an investment into any company ethereum is the best way to do it, if you are looking to make a large transaction without paying huge fees like bitcoin takes nowdays you could try Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin.
Plenity of option based on the current amount of altcoins being traded daily.
Activity: 318
January 31, 2018, 12:08:03 AM
Most I think will be unnecessary. But there are also useful, for example iota, it is a coin for the Internet of things. Such necessary coins will remain and will continue to develop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 30, 2018, 11:50:14 PM
Altcoins are not that different from Bitcoin and its forks. They are all blockchain projects. Just like we still need facebook when we already have myspace. Some altcoins will probably dethrone Bitcoin in the near future, due to their advanced tech and utility. In my opinion, I think Ethereum could be the first altcoin that dethrones BTC. 
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 11:36:59 PM
Yes. As bitcoin can be the major way of transactions in the future so altcoins are there to cover the gap of what bitcoin can't do. Bitcoin have a disadvantage and altcoins too. Altcoins have advantage and bitcoin too. The advantages and disadvantages of its coin can make the world of crypto complete. Altcoins is needed in crypto world without crypto couldn't exist today.
Activity: 532
January 30, 2018, 11:35:00 PM
Some altcoins offer good or better services than BTC or BCH just look at the fees there's a lot of altcoins that has very low transaction fees when sending.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 30, 2018, 11:31:50 PM
for my perception altcoin must be here for bitcoin to progress,because if there is no competition there would be no trading..whats the sense of having traders if theres no other coin to trade but only bitcoin?and the price would be manipulated if only bitcoin is around.so i guess thats the reason why we need altcoins it the market
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 11:25:07 PM
Sure, it increases variety. Think of it as different fiat currencies you may want to invest in. Just because the dollar and euro are the strongest currencies right now, doesn't mean other fiat currencies are not required?

I would agree on this. New and additional altcoins can produce and increase variety indeed. People or crypto users could be more encouraged to use alternative coins since altcoins and ICOs have different nature that may fit to others who want to invest in it.
Activity: 434
January 30, 2018, 11:02:59 PM
Ofcourse we need alternate. Its alway mainly better when you have alternative. Alternate crypto also gain X000% profit.
Activity: 33
January 30, 2018, 10:54:07 PM
Each coin is born to solve a problem in the present life. And there are also many coin created to scam investors.
Activity: 338
January 30, 2018, 10:51:38 PM
Of course, we still need altcoin to complement the diverse options to invest in cryptocurency. I assume that because cryptocurency requires altcoin that is completely reliable in all forms of transactions and whatnot. The conclusion is that we still need the altcoin.
Activity: 308
January 30, 2018, 10:39:39 PM
Yes I really think that we need altcoins especially today in which many altcoin out there has a low value nowadays in which you can be able to invest on many of them as many as you want, we don't have to focus ourselves in doing Signature Campaigns because I think Signature Campaigns today are just for high ranking members only because they are qualified already for a much bigger payment compared to low ranking members which are just being payed in a small amount and has no chance to be able to promoted in a higher rank because of the MERIT system they are imposing. So better shift all your attention in trading altcoins today.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 30, 2018, 04:44:33 PM
Actually , too many altcoin will bring you about confusion wether where are you going to give your investment. In the other hand, it also good to have different kind of altcoin because it will bring you a lot of option. And you can select the best altcoin among the rest. We need them especially if you do trading because because it serve as your alternative coin everytime bitcoin fall down.
Activity: 126
January 30, 2018, 04:34:01 PM
for my opinion, altcoin is beautiful. but if you're in that bitcoin and you trust them you'll stay, now the bitcoin is bigger now. thanks.
Activity: 238
January 29, 2018, 04:31:23 PM
If the coin has a good development team or it has a goal to improve the crypto environment. Or if it is a real working project or a promising startup that will be useful for people, then of course these coins are really important .
Activity: 189
January 29, 2018, 04:06:13 PM
Alternative cryptocurrency coins are called altcoins or simply “coins” Altcoins are coin that are alternative to Bitcoin so i guess we need them but not to many there are two many right now
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 04:04:48 PM
Many platforms want to compete with Bitcoin, I think a lot of altcoin supporters are making good progress, someday there may be altcoin that can rival Bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 04:03:48 PM
For me! Yes, we need those alternative cryptocurrencies. They are a good investment and give us a great profit.
Another one that alternative coin's importance is that they keep BITCOIN and ETHEREUM busy in the market as these two are the most token used for investment in ICO and trading in some exchange.
Jump to: