Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 133. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 02:40:24 AM
Yes, I think so.
I have always wondered if there is a cryptocurrency,  it can keep the stable exchange to fiat, then, multinational remittances should be a very big advantage, the question now there is not such alt coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 02:34:06 AM
I agree with a lot of people in here that we need Altcoins.  We don't need soooooo f-ing many of them, but we need some.  Bitcoin is out dated and un-evolving as evident by the ridiculous transaction fees it takes to move BTC around.  Who in the hell wants to buy a $3 coffe with BTC when you spend $15 in transaction fees to get it confirmed in a timely manner.   BTC just happens to be first to market, first to adoption by us as users/miners and it's the most widely known among the average person in the world.  That doesn't mean it's the best coin available.  I do think others provide a much better platform (Eth, Dash, ect), and still others provide a specific purpose (ie; Sia, Poker, ect).  One day, hopefully, the ideal coin will emerge and gain addoption by us, and acceptance in the world.  Who knows what coin that might be, but that's why we ask these types of questions, right?
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 28, 2018, 02:32:03 AM
Altcoin has many potential for good profit here, so i guess altcoins are still needed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 02:16:26 AM
I think we need altcoin if we need money, and I personally need money then I need altcoin to be an investment so I can get many money, why I choose to invest altcoin rather than investing in gold ? because I think altcoin is more profitable compared to gold, although the risk of investing in gold is lower than investing in altcoin, because gold always increases in price even though the price increase is not as high as altcoin price increase, because investing in altcoin provides big profits and big risks, while gold is a small risk but the profit is also small, so I prefer investing in altcoin because I want to get rich quick  Grin.
it's true what you say, that if you invest in a little profit gold, but we also have to make sure if investing in altcoins will be profitable, can be seen from altcoins, what altcoins we use is very potential to earn profits (altcoin volume in the market)
Activity: 70
January 28, 2018, 02:06:24 AM
I think it's good to have different varieties of alt coins! It's not just about the coin itself, but many of these coins bring in and experiment with different technologies! And I think this could only help with the crypto world! There's different coins who's teams are dedicated to developing break through technologies that are unique to others! I think with things like this, it can only help the market grow and improve as well!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 28, 2018, 02:05:50 AM
I think we need altcoin if we need money, and I personally need money then I need altcoin to be an investment so I can get many money, why I choose to invest altcoin rather than investing in gold ? because I think altcoin is more profitable compared to gold, although the risk of investing in gold is lower than investing in altcoin, because gold always increases in price even though the price increase is not as high as altcoin price increase, because investing in altcoin provides big profits and big risks, while gold is a small risk but the profit is also small, so I prefer investing in altcoin because I want to get rich quick  Grin.
Activity: 574
January 28, 2018, 02:01:44 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
I think we still need new altcoins, because what? because every time we join or participate in the campaign later we get altcoins and then later exchanged in the existing market .. that's why I still need it
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 28, 2018, 01:53:55 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
we need those altcoin for us to find which is better and helpful,there lots of new project that offers almost same functions,and most of them are copycats ..but if future the real one will come out strong and make t difference above them all,not just those offering virtual servie but those general service too.i cant wait to see the future in which everything is a button away.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 01:48:21 AM
I personally need altcoin to make money, because investing in altcoin is very profitable
Activity: 448
January 28, 2018, 01:32:54 AM
Those other altcoins are guaranteed shitcoins but the likes of Eth, Ripple, Nem or those in the top 5 is an exception so yes. There are also some good few ones but most of them  doesn't even have a working product and purely just a concept.
Activity: 336
January 28, 2018, 12:08:08 AM
Coins like NEO , DOGE , DGB , OMG , NXT , WAVES.... all have uses beyond the coin themselves . Answer this question: Why do we need Apple, Google, Facebook, Whisper, Kik, Slack etc, we already had IRC, MSN, ICQ etc? And you will answer your own !
Activity: 525
January 28, 2018, 12:01:29 AM

Altcoin is a must because altcoin can benefit you. Bitcoin is very useful and I think you benefit from bitcoin. There is no harm in making altcoin as an alternative for profit other than bitcoin.
Activity: 14
January 27, 2018, 10:52:12 PM
Bitcoin is so bad. I would take Ethereum over it any day.
Activity: 224
January 27, 2018, 10:36:37 PM
My answer is yes, we need other altcoins aside from those you stated. Having a wide range of altcoins make every investors the chance to grow their income because they may buy low value coins and when their prices increase, then they will gain profit. Aside from that, having many altcoins around will give us insurance that when Bitcoin crashes, they have other alternatives for trading. Other altcoins are affordable while others arent.
Activity: 686
January 27, 2018, 10:32:12 PM
we NEED altcoins cuz we depend on them. Who ever invest on bitcoin or ethereum its goin to tell you that its a need for them. and also they also need eth and btc.its vice verca.they feed each other. if you remove altcoins eth + bitc are goin to drop ALOT.

Yes sure, we need altcoins. I will tell you more: as for me I earn much more on alts, trading and investing into the best coins than I get from Bitcoin. My policy is to keep various coins in my wallet and monitor their rates to sell and buy them with profit.
We need altcoins not only as a source of income but also as a way to have some insurance in the case something happens to bitcoin, if were to only have one coin and the governments of the world were able to find a weak point in bitcoin we will have to start all over but that is not the case, if the governments destroy bitcoin we will have 1000 coins ready to take its place.
Activity: 84
January 26, 2018, 06:35:52 AM
For me, yes we need altcoin nowadays. Because altcoin is a digital currency that we can use for international business and besides its value is increasing so that it can make your profit grow when you invest in it. After that when you cash out you can see your money grows.
Activity: 154
January 26, 2018, 06:29:21 AM
Yes, we need altcoins. Not all of them, of course - there are many of them that can't be called other than trash. But there are projects and ICOs like disciplina.io or well, that can be really profitable and can change the world.

It's really interesting what it will be like..Imean the idea of teachmeplease is cool cause it will help lots of people to find good tutor or offer their service ..so, I'm looking forward to check the result
Activity: 117
January 26, 2018, 05:51:54 AM
Yes we need altcoins, It is like an additional faucet for our source of income since we all know Bitcoin already proven its success. We need to support altcoins too, because it will give us a lot of opportunities to earn more and for a brighter future.
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
January 26, 2018, 05:42:21 AM
of course.there are too many altcoins. i can't even decide on which altcoin, i should invest .lol  Grin A hard question
Activity: 247
January 26, 2018, 05:40:27 AM
Well all I can say with that is we really need altcoins to earn more profits especially that bitcoin today is very expensive to buy, you need a very large amount of capital so you can be able to invest in bitcoin. So the next potential option for us to gain more profits is to invest in many different altcoins out there which you think is good enough and legit enough which has the greater chance to be invested by many investors and increase its market values in this coming days.
Jump to: