Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 135. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 09:07:24 AM
which I know to get bitcoin we need a lot of money for that we need alt-coin which is easier to get and there is a way besides buy it
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 25, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

For me altcoin is important in the crypto world because  he makes the crypto world more interested.Holding bitcoin is also great but poir in transaction especially in fee.In other altcoin they got low fee and profitable to buy there now use to invesy in a ico.Many altcoin now got big potential specialy ethereun abd ripple.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
January 25, 2018, 08:46:17 AM
Yes, we do. Bitcoin needs a competition to get better. But i agree that there are too many altcoins right now, and a lof of them are completely useless
We really need altcoin. Even though we have Bitcoin or we are holding Bitcoin, altcoins are still reliable; especially Ethereum, this coin is promising just like Bitcoin. Its value is lower than Bitcoin but its popularity is becoming huge.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2018, 08:00:28 AM
Yes as new ALTS are now being used for a great variety of different things etc like payments/ discounts on exchanges and access to new tech products. Bitcoin never gave this as an option
Altcoins has real product, they just use a certain platform to run their product or service and that is why I believe
if a certain project has a great potential, it will grow in the future.
Bitcoin and altcoins will grow together because people use bitcoin as a mode of exchange for altcoins.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 07:53:23 AM
Altcoins is a must. If we haven't got any of the altcoins now bitcoin could have never gained such a popularity as the present. When something grows it won't be valued, but the same when grow competing with something else surely the growth makes it stand apart from the rest.
You have a point my friend.It's hard to reach bitcoin but altcoins really help us to made for bitcoin.My point is altcoin and bitcoin is a partnership to make the cryptocurrency growth.As of now many ICO's project really boom so that they are allign in Bitcoins path which is the coinmarketcap and make a name to be a part of crypto world.So this is the reason why we need an altcoin cryptocurrency.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
January 25, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
Yes as new ALTS are now being used for a great variety of different things etc like payments/ discounts on exchanges and access to new tech products. Bitcoin never gave this as an option
Activity: 259
January 25, 2018, 07:34:52 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
I say yes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
January 25, 2018, 07:28:56 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

We need altcoin as the current world uses the international currency that is USD, it is like Bitcoin, and the coins in different countries circulated, these are altcoins. Altcoins are essential in determining the future of the cryptocurrencies market since potential altcoins will help cryptocurrencies grow in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
January 25, 2018, 07:24:56 AM
If we pretend that crypto is the future of the exchange, payment and currency, we should admit, that it is not achievable only with one currency, even if it is BTC. Besides, if crypto will be payment system of the future, it should be affordable for everyone.
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 25, 2018, 07:22:57 AM
Some altcoins have their specific functions too! Do not think of them as just investments, most companies did make altcoins just to earn profit by investments, but some altcoins are made for special uses depending on which platform they are made by their company for. Try researching about those coins, you might be surprised on how they are used, not just for exchange or trading.
Activity: 171
January 25, 2018, 07:20:51 AM
Altcoins are necessary. Obviously they were created to compete with bitcoin. And it is one of the best ideas to neutralize the wealth that can obtain  here in the system since it looks now like it is designed to reward early adopters of bitcoin. I'm not sayng that that is bad and i'm not blaming anyone for it. Just saying.
Activity: 110
January 25, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
Altcoins are choices, there are a lot of alts there so that we can have a list of our choices, if you don't like it find another one. Some people  are choosy or picky, that's why some of us like the idea of having many alts to choose from
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 06:59:09 AM
Yes, we do. Bitcoin needs a competition to get better. But i agree that there are too many altcoins right now, and a lof of them are completely useless
Activity: 420
January 25, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
If you follow a campaign or bounty that uses payment tokens or altcoin it is a payment that is used for bounty participants because of the altcoin tokens the bounty hunter earn income with the price of the token altcoin at ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 25, 2018, 01:47:59 AM
There are many Altcoins, it is very difficult to know good Altcoins
 But there is rapid growth in altcoins to make more profits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 08:13:11 AM
I think, yes we need altcoins. But I am concerning about constant increase number of coins. In my opinion, it is not good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 08:07:59 AM
In my opinion, this increases the choice of alternative coins in addition to BTC and ETH which are now very expensive and with other coins people will also be able to trade in the market and earn their money.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 23, 2018, 08:02:10 AM
we NEED altcoins cuz we depend on them. Who ever invest on bitcoin or ethereum its goin to tell you that its a need for them. and also they also need eth and btc.its vice verca.they feed each other. if you remove altcoins eth + bitc are goin to drop ALOT.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
The most people will ask if they are a real use for altcoins. Because all altcoin prices orientate on the price of bitcoin. So when bitcoin falls, all the altcoins prices falls too. But i think theres a real use for many altcoins. Look at the altcoin who are here with a real project behind. I think this altcoins have a real use. Then there are many shitcoins who just want to be next bitcoin, without any advantages over bitcoins. This coins nobody needed.
Activity: 392
January 23, 2018, 07:10:54 AM
Certainly we should need ALTCOINS as those you mentioned cant provide we needed, some ALTCOINS better of Bitcoin with good use case and the problem is just that bitcoin still remain the pioneer and the most accepted.... With time we shall see ALTCOINS that can surpass bitcoin...

Arcblock might just be one of the ALTCOINS that can surpass bitcoin in few years based on the new technology they are bringing into the crypto sphere...
Jump to: