Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 134. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 05:19:22 AM
If you are asking me if we really need altcoin then I will tell you that yeah we really need altcoin especially these days that many altcoins are under valued I'm sure you will be able to buy as many under valued altcoins out there while they are still under valued or you will never be able to buy as many as you can because I'm sure that next weeks or months this under valued altcoins today will surely be able to increase its market value and when that time comes you will be able to have enough profits from it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 12:35:36 AM
for now we still need, with the price of altcoin is not too expensive like bitcoin, then the transaction is also easier when making a payment with small fractions
Activity: 154
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
January 25, 2018, 09:58:31 PM
In theory no, only very few is needed. Supposedly, only those that is universally tradable and accepted by different entities like bitcoin. The next generation is ethereum and the successors must be better than ethereum or any existing coin. But many altcoins are surfacing because every entity would like to have EXCLUSIVENESS thus they create new altcoins so it becomes the major coin/token operational for the goods/services they offer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 25, 2018, 09:55:17 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

each altcoin has a different function different.
all depends on your needs. if you need Smart Contract service then you can buy Ethereum, and if you want to buy product on INS platform, then you can buy INS Token
Activity: 160
January 25, 2018, 09:50:26 PM
In my overview to crypto world future. Yes, we need altcoins. The more the merrier. The more, the better. Altcoins have a different area of purpose. Some didn't not get lucky. Altcoins are needed to circulate in the world of business interactions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 09:28:21 PM
yes of course, cause many of the altcoins are built up on the basic framework provided by Bitcoins. thus most altcoins are peer-to-peer, involve a mining process and offer efficient and cheap ways to carry out transactions on the web.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 25, 2018, 09:21:45 PM
With the help of altcoins bitcoin became more popular and gained more value.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 25, 2018, 08:14:04 PM
We need altcoins. Bitcoin and ethereum have high transaction fees, and relative slow transaction. We need altcoin in trading since altcoin exchanges can minimize the transaction fee, in real life altcoins can work for the same purpose. Also many altcoins are more environment friendly than bitcoin and ethereum.

If it wasn't for the rise of altcoins with better tech specs we would probably consider BTC to be the perfect crypto coin with the ultimate specs.

Altcoins highlighted all of BTC's shortcomings and have been a key factor in the development of better blockchain uses. We owe altcoins a lot...
Activity: 51
January 25, 2018, 02:55:14 PM
We need altcoins. Bitcoin and ethereum have high transaction fees, and relative slow transaction. We need altcoin in trading since altcoin exchanges can minimize the transaction fee, in real life altcoins can work for the same purpose. Also many altcoins are more environment friendly than bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 32
January 25, 2018, 02:51:06 PM
Of course we do, what kind of question this is!?
Diversity will bring out the best ones in the future.
It is only way to know which idea is the best. Smiley
Activity: 596
January 25, 2018, 02:37:35 PM
Altcoins appear in the process of improving the technology of crypto currency, and therefore, certainly, we should invest in them. The greater probability that some of them will cost much more than bitcoin will be more convenient and safer.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
we NEED altcoins cuz we depend on them. Who ever invest on bitcoin or ethereum its goin to tell you that its a need for them. and also they also need eth and btc.its vice verca.they feed each other. if you remove altcoins eth + bitc are goin to drop ALOT.

Yes sure, we need altcoins. I will tell you more: as for me I earn much more on alts, trading and investing into the best coins than I get from Bitcoin. My policy is to keep various coins in my wallet and monitor their rates to sell and buy them with profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 02:25:37 PM
Yes, altcoins are still very necessary to us, despite the fact that they already number more than a thousand. Bitcoin, as well as clones separated from it - bitcoin in cash, bitcoin gold and others are universal digital coins, and altcoins released as a result of ICO are narrow-profile, they are used in specific conditions in certain areas of our lives. Bitcoin and other universal crypto-currencies are not suitable for their use in these narrow areas. Yes, indeed, many issued altcoys for various reasons are also unsuitable to perform the functions for which they were created, because many ICO projects were either poorly prepared or were generally fraudulent, but we have no other way to improve the crypto currency.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 25, 2018, 01:47:13 PM
altcoin should we have and we need because the current coin cryptocurrency is very varied and has a diverse price. for example ETH is a good altcoin cryptocurrency and has many uses, if we want transactions in the market from the wallet would require ETH. therefore we do not have to be fixated on one coin but we have to see a lot of coins to get profit.
Activity: 27
January 25, 2018, 01:43:49 PM
Yes! Altcoins are giving the variaty of the crypto currency. Even though almost every day there are comming new altcoins, yet not every single one still worth and this is the best thing for me in crypto. To evaluate which coin worth the investment  Grin
Activity: 150
January 25, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
Yep we need them so much. My most important reason being the fact that if it were to be bitcoin in the crypto world, then the world won't see the positive in the evolution of digital currencies
Activity: 182
January 25, 2018, 01:36:57 PM
The major issues with Bitcoin are its slowness and impracticality in retail transactions, a lack of consumer protection, and technical weaknesses that make it susceptible to attacks. Investors in altcoins hope that in the case that Bitcoin suffers a major failing, the altcoin they’ve invested in won’t be subject to the same downfall. Much of the buzz around altcoins surrounds some coins’ ability to run smart contracts, computer programs designed to enforce the terms of a contract automatically, without room for error. Smart contracts greatly reduce risk and have a wide variety of applications, from insurance, to shipping, to real estate.
Activity: 308
January 25, 2018, 09:18:26 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Altcoins are created to compete with bitcoins and because of that, different companies are already making a business hoping that the value of their coins in the future will increase and might surpass bitcoins value. We only need altcoins for us to earn profit with a lower investment since the value of bitcoins is very expensive today.
Activity: 425
January 25, 2018, 09:09:35 AM
Altkoins are needed for those who want to pay and use other money. Altcoins do not pretend to anything, they are just an alternative.
Activity: 73
January 25, 2018, 09:07:41 AM
if in my opinion we still need altcoin if we are still trading because we need altcoin which is still low value to buy and will be sold after the price has gone up high
Jump to: