Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 138. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 08:12:12 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
we cannot fully hope on bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash,we have to also for once see the altcoin new,and also the market price of altcoin new is good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
January 22, 2018, 05:31:26 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

I think yes, if we hope that crypto currency will be freely acceptable in the market it should be diversified and any person should have access to it. and only with the bitcoin it will be impossible.
Activity: 63
January 22, 2018, 05:31:04 AM
Can't decide which Altcoin to choose but yes we need them although some Altcoins go down, some go up..
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 22, 2018, 05:27:11 AM
altcoins are very important in terms of trading because bitcoin can lose value when all altcoins are disappear. Altcoins serve as pillars of bitcoin, to be stable and not collapse.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
January 22, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
Altcoin of course you need. For example, translations and payments are now more profitable to do Altcoin. Transactions occur faster and much cheaper.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
January 22, 2018, 05:13:44 AM
Obviously we do, some altcoins bring a lot of technologic innovations that bitcoin will never have. A lot have way better performances than bitcoin but it stays ahead because of its reputation.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 05:12:25 AM
Bitcoin is not perfect. There's a lot of loopholes we can find to it if we were to check the backend (not mentioning the blockchain traffic). Those new coins offer what bitcoin cant. IMO, Bitcoin only managed to stay on the top because it's the first crypto and the most popular but im pretty there are a lot of coins out there that's better the bitcoin. They just dont have enough value or ad funds to catch users attention
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 05:10:08 AM
Yes we do. Altcoin is an alternative cryptocurrency (to Bitcoin), and each alt offers its possibilities. Many altcoins are safer than BTC and their transactions are faster. They are more anonymous and you can use these coins for different purposes: for ICOs, buying/selling stuff in internet, even paying in restaurant!
Activity: 44
January 22, 2018, 05:09:17 AM
I think we do need altcoins to prevent the exclusiveness from big coins like Bitcoin or ETH. If we have many altcoins we will have more options to make not only BTC or ETH.
Activity: 111
Merit: 14
January 22, 2018, 04:57:05 AM
We need more Altcoin, it will bring us more benefits. And more Altcoin makes the world of cryptocurrencies fun, a single currency is just boring, and only more Altcoin can make the market more active.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
January 22, 2018, 04:53:42 AM

I think it's a matter of knowledge and what you are planning. if you are a trader, no matter what coins that matters most can be profitable. but it is not that simple, always involving knowledge and experience is the most important part for analyzing altcoin.
Activity: 81
January 22, 2018, 04:48:08 AM
In my own honest opinion I believe that we need all these altcoin that are existing now. Although we have bitcoin and the rest that you mention, still these are limited only in there specific function,so there are certain area that these crypto can't preformed  so the birth of other altcoin comes.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
January 22, 2018, 04:45:50 AM

DEFINITELY! Yes, we have bitcoin, it is the number crypto in the whole world but you know that altcoins are very important to bitcoin growth? YES, we can make bitcoin on circulation with altcoins. Look on those exchanges, you can buy altcoins with bitcoin and earn from it. we can move coins and help them circulate "both parties". if there's no altcoin and just bitcoin what do you think people will do? just save bitcoin? will bitcoin be that popular alone? there's a few who accept bitcoin online for payment and I think without altcoin bitcoin price will be on a dollars still and there will be no FORK!
Activity: 19
January 22, 2018, 04:38:28 AM
All the fork of bitcoin mentioned are made last year without any recourse to community demand of them. Do we need any of this bitcoin fork? The answer is no. Altcoin is not bitcoin and they are valuable for some other uses!

All these forks were just made to divert the attention of the investors from bitcoin, I think. They have not resolved any problems at all. All these forks promised to give us technology far greater than BTC but turned out to be just another altcoins.
Activity: 196
January 22, 2018, 04:11:12 AM
Yes we need altcion because most of the world run with altcion and most of the company accept altcoin in future in this whole world there are too many company accept payment with altcoin if you follow usa and you can see there are too many restaurant accept altcion for his product purchase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 04:09:11 AM
altcoin is needed because of the many ways to get it, from free start up to the purchase of altcoin. and also some stable altcoin prices
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
January 22, 2018, 04:00:24 AM
All the fork of bitcoin mentioned are made last year without any recourse to community demand of them. Do we need any of this bitcoin fork? The answer is no. Altcoin is not bitcoin and they are valuable for some other uses!
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 22, 2018, 03:56:33 AM
Yes they are needed because each Altcoin has it's own technology. So we don't need to rely on just one. From an investment point of view, Altcoins give out larger bursts of profit in a shorter time, whereas Bitcoin gives out profit in a longer period.
Activity: 168
January 22, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

I think you will get some different answer from any of member here because of different thought.
In my opinion, we exactly need altcoin like etherium, waves and other as bitcoin competitors and also we need it because we are looking for the best in each category.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
January 22, 2018, 03:44:12 AM
There is no doubt that we need altcoins because the altcoins give us the chance to get the things that we wanted in our world without going out from the world of the cryptocurrency and with the altcoins we can easily make money by buying and selling them, in short, trading. Altcoin gave a lot of positive things to me and i think that like me, other people also need it.
Jump to: