Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 149. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
December 08, 2017, 06:28:33 PM
Recently, the altcoyans look very pathetic, they are at the bottom. And the dominance of bitcoin surpassed all expectations.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 06:28:20 PM
Yes we need altcoins because as it is a slow hike currency and the growth of this currency is permanent. So anyone can buy it easily and investment in this type of currency needs time. So be patient while investing in this currency. It will give you great profit in future.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 06:18:26 PM
Yes, because people have very good ideas and these ideas are promising. Blockchain technology helps people to pass on their ideas to life. We'il always need the altcoins.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 06:08:50 PM
Yap, because like a free market, the biggest player (bitcoin) need a competition (altcoins), its good for us (consumers). Their endless fight give us better and better innovation etc. Without it, it will be total stagnation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
December 08, 2017, 06:03:01 PM
Yes of course no some might say btc is profitable and it is the king yes i agree that's completely right and even i love holding btc through the recent times but the issue is electricity.

Electricity wait what!!

Yes I'm serious if you all didn't know btc is consuming a lot of electricity and it is all because of mining. As more and more coins are getting mined the difficulty increases ans because of this more power is being required.
Some are saying by 2020 it will take more power than the entire world.

Well so what connection this has with alts?

Well if it is taking lot of electricity governments might put various sanctions against it which means alts will be the only option left. This is just one reason there are many more reasons as well which others might have already replied.
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
December 08, 2017, 01:32:12 PM
I think that the variety of altcoins positive trend. This will provide greater efficiency of the whole system of cryptocurrency in the future thanks to competition and decentralization.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 12:27:14 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

We all need them, but we don't need bitcoin forks. They're generally useless and they were designed to create an environment where the rulers of it are the cretors of it. Think about roger ver, you'll see my point.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 12:25:57 PM
Competition is always good, otherwise we'd still be stuck with the same software 10 years from now. I can only imagine, what things will be like then.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
December 08, 2017, 11:51:53 AM
Bitcoin does have it flaws that's why alternative coins are made. Altcoins are developed to do some things easier than using bitcoin.
Activity: 142
December 08, 2017, 11:37:30 AM
I think altcoin is needed for those who still do not have capital in the investment or arguably still a beginner.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
December 08, 2017, 11:13:25 AM
Yes actually in trading alts are more important than the BTC,if you can trade your alts and sell it for btc thats the best practice for me.
Activity: 630
December 08, 2017, 11:13:02 AM
We definitely need  Altcoin not only altcoin, we also need token that are built on some of the quality altcoin like Ethereum. Altcoin dare the path that Bitcoin may never attempt. Also is toke economy could co-exist with Internet of things
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 11:07:45 AM
I believe that we need a few good altcoins...and everyone will make their choice...
Activity: 111
December 08, 2017, 06:18:43 AM
All ICO metamorphosis to altocoins if it becomes successful. As more startups are seeking funding through ICO then it shows we need more altcoins and it will be springing up massively in 2018.

I agree. We're only just seeing the start of the flood of tokens onto the marketplace. 2018 will be huge!
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
December 08, 2017, 06:16:23 AM
Definitely for sure we need Altcoins beside Bitcoin and Bitcoin childs Cheesy . We need other altcoins so we do have choices to trading or investment beside bitcoin. Altcoins pairs with bitcoin to trade. Yes, we need Altcoins beside Bitcoins. Thanks
Activity: 266
December 08, 2017, 06:15:27 AM
All ICO metamorphosis to altocoins if it becomes successful. As more startups are seeking funding through ICO then it shows we need more altcoins and it will be springing up massively in 2018.
Activity: 370
December 08, 2017, 06:14:19 AM
Yes because there are a lot of things that need to be solve by the use of the altcoin but still whenever we should another problem yet there will be another problem that will rise so we need more altcoin in order for our lives much more easier than before
Activity: 350
December 08, 2017, 06:10:52 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

yes because that altcoins are related to their specific course, for example i created a token that is related to games. Definitely some of the gamers and has a knowledge in crpyto will invest to that token because it is related to them. Definitely they will support that project because of that unique presentation of token.

it's a possibility that if in my opinion, an altcoin project must have a certain purpose why they are making the project, for what they are deciding on the project and how the project ends, all must be so neatly arranged that altcoin is a token yanh aims to develop a thing that for example humanity and life things in today's modern world era. If the development of altcoin aims to be positive and beneficial perhaps a project will be successful with its accomplishments.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 08, 2017, 06:02:01 AM
Besides Bitcoin which's having a powerful, there's still Altcoin still can be used as the other side to get various profits with various efforts that can be done.
We knows Altcoin it's a crypto currency too that can provide an opportunity to gain profit other than Bitcoin.
In addition, of course we should not stepping monotonically, we need to expand the steps that can enlarge the opportunity to have various kinds of profits. Well Altcoin is the way is.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
December 08, 2017, 05:48:52 AM

yes because that altcoins are related to their specific course, for example i created a token that is related to games. Definitely some of the gamers and has a knowledge in crpyto will invest to that token because it is related to them. Definitely they will support that project because of that unique presentation of token.
Jump to: