Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 151. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 12:18:17 AM
These altcoins have their different purposes that gave them their unique characteristics that made some of these alts popular. Bitcoin has some disadvantages and we need some alternatives in order to do a more efficient work.
Okay,yes,but some others do not have their different purposes,although I think that those that have more success are those that offer new features and that is not the product of chance alone,when a altcoins have a great development team and a great community is very likely that it will go ahead.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 10:43:22 PM
Like countries' currencies, altcoins are there give some sort of value to real things just like the BTC. However altcoins can't give BTC a run for their money. Just like real country currencies, the strength of some currencies  far outweigh the strength of other currencies. But you can't just denigrate the other currencies relative to the dollar or British pound. That being said, there too many scam coins around. BTC needs the competition  from good Altcoins to even soar more and more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
December 07, 2017, 10:38:55 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes we need other altcoins because it gets boring when it is all just bitcoin right? Kidding aside, this different kind of coins has different usage and bitcoin is use for payment while there are those altcoins that are use for smart contracts, for playing games, for healthcare, for music and privacy coins. There are many different categories of altcoins so we need them because they have different purpose. You can see in the announcement the different altcoins and if you read their whitepaper then you will know their purpose and if their project is viable. There are those that just copy the work of others and some do innovations to stand out.

If you want to do trading then altcoins are big help to increase your stash of bitcoin. My major purpose why I'm trading is to increase the number of my bitcoins though I hold some altcoins as well because of the potential of it to rise in value in the future. If there is no altcoin then I wouldn't be able to trade the cryptos.
Activity: 406
December 07, 2017, 10:22:07 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

if you are one of the member of the new coins, i think you need that because you have a coin. New coins help us to have a profit by using investment or trading. One of the needs of trading is the new coin because it pumps high but a high chance to become shit coin.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 06:39:51 PM
These altcoins have their different purposes that gave them their unique characteristics that made some of these alts popular. Bitcoin has some disadvantages and we need some alternatives in order to do a more efficient work.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 06:33:21 PM
Just think of it like a product. More entries more competition, thus healthy trading.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 07, 2017, 06:30:01 PM
as developer releasing coins with the extent as delivering service to the public audience, investors might gains of advantage as the use with grows on value with the price of coins gives with difference on finest as collecting shifts with the limit of exchange and moves to attains as entering stages of different level with the decision on following or begins with the new strategics with the investment plan.

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 07, 2017, 06:09:34 PM
many digital currencies are more conveniece in life that can brings it's have difference in many way but they all give so much good in every person's life like to do transaction in other country or to do an easy step to buy something and to save also our money here in crypto.So for me the more currencies is the more good and more conveniece,like ethereum now it's altcoin that have some similar to bitcoin and for me the wallet of eth is more good and fast than bitcoin so i think the continue of simplicity here is non stop, in future transaction is more fast
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 07, 2017, 06:03:42 PM
i think as soon as the  Alternate cryptocurrencies go mainstream we will need them and they will be more valuable and most of our purchases will be done buy them coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
December 07, 2017, 05:53:54 PM
For me, in terms of investments, altcoin is need for people to have more opportunities and options to have. Of course there will be risks because most of them are faltering from the front lines and some of them rise, move forward and give pleasure to their clients. Some altcoins is needed for the future.
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
December 07, 2017, 05:51:38 PM
I am of the opinion that altcoins is a part of the crypto currency market, they will not go anywhere. We can only choose which ones to invest in, and which ones to not, that's all. This is my personal opinion.
Activity: 126
December 07, 2017, 05:48:25 PM
A lot of altcoins are aiming to solve problems that Bitcoin won't, like smart contracts for Ethereum, bank transactions for Ripple, total anonymity for Monero... And plenty of others there.

There isnt room in the market for every single coin, but there definitely is room for more than one other than bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
December 07, 2017, 05:41:53 PM
Altcoin is definitely needed to reduce the load on bitcoin. Because there are so many altcoin has the features more prominent bitcoin is gradually appearing more. altcoin also helps stabilize the crypto market.
Activity: 350
December 07, 2017, 05:39:03 PM
Altcoins are simply necessary and allow newcomers to enter the world of crypto currency. There are many promising coins, the main thing is to guess where to invest and you can earn good money. Bitcoin is very expensive to buy.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
December 07, 2017, 12:21:56 PM
If you want to grow or earn your BTC definitely you need altcoins to trade with especially when you are a daily trader like me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 07, 2017, 12:10:58 PM
Of course we need altcoin. If there is only Bitcoin on the coinmarket I think Bitcoin will be overload cause it's the only cryptocurrency so everyone only focus on Bitcoin all the time. Beside the total supply amount of Bitcoin will be run out very quickly. Moreover if there will be only Bitcoin on the coinmarket I think it'll be very hard for trader to earn money from trading Smiley)
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 07, 2017, 11:24:01 AM
Yes, Some altcoins are very strong, like Ethereum, and Ripple, these could be great in the future.
Activity: 80
December 07, 2017, 11:16:56 AM
Need, bitcoin has its own shortcomings, so there will be a series of updated products on the market, but there is no doubt that bitcoin is still one of people's favorite investment products. But that does not mean altcoin has no market, and you can see the popularity of various altcoin such as the concept of centric banking and the concept of cryptography.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
December 07, 2017, 10:38:49 AM
Depends on you,if you are trading to earn more btc you need to trade alts especially daily traders like me,if you are a long time holder you can opt out to buy alts jsut go for the BTC.
They have really made trading fun too as well. Looking at the start to the present moment with the numbers of altcoins that have flooded the market now, I would say, it has been a crazy ride and there is no doubt. However, this is something that should be expected.

It is an open field and that is what is really making the cryptocurrency market as a whole gain some huge ground and even giving some people who missed the chance on a good project like BTC to find some which can do the main thing for them in the long run.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
December 06, 2017, 01:18:00 PM
Ethereum, Ripple, iota, LiteCoin and other Blockchain platforms are something we could start investing while we missed the opportunity of Bitcoin few years back.
Altcoins has a lot of benefits to offer to investors more than Bitcoin. So I believe Altcoins will give us good fortune in the future.
Jump to: