Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 150. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 05:03:00 AM
Yes, because some of this altcoin has specific use, that is why they were able to focus on the type of transaction they wanna do.
Activity: 210
December 08, 2017, 04:10:55 AM
The growth of bitcoin prices is getting higher and higher every day, which means that it becomes more difficult to make money on bitcoin. Altcoins provide a facilitated opportunity to make money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 04:02:44 AM
I think you can consider it like a competition, altcoins are supposed to be alternative projects to bitcoin that try and do things that bitcoin can not do. sure we can invest in bitcoin but we must see about altcoin these have good growth in the future
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
December 08, 2017, 04:01:43 AM
what we do need are altcoins which bring something new to the table, like for example ETH bring smart contracts.
I saw there are already quite a few promising projects that will help the evolution of the crypto world.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
December 08, 2017, 03:59:04 AM
Altcoin is the reason why Bitcoin keep strong. Altcoin indirectly supports Bitcoin as the first crypto and also Altcoin is useful as another place after Bitcoin is good to get some profit with investing in.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 03:56:26 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Most definitely we need altcoins because bitcoin is just the first step in crypto, alts are what lead to further development of blockchain technologies whereas bitcoin is just the first iteration. Imagine if the internet just stopped at websites but didn't develop further on it with videos, file transfers etc.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
December 08, 2017, 03:50:32 AM
These coins are absolutely necessary as it is only the beginning of a crypto bank, everyone wants to try a tasty piece of pie, there are good projects in which great prospects
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
December 08, 2017, 03:49:38 AM
I agree with you. I don't actually know why there are so many altcoins when bitcoin fulfills their purpose as a medium of exchange.
Maybe someone needs to clarify this.
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 03:47:52 AM
Yes if you are willing to risk your money for the alts to take profits from them you can earn a lot of BTC with trading alts.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 08, 2017, 03:45:07 AM
Altcoins are the alternative cryptocurrencies launched after the success of Bitcoin. Generally, they project themselves as better substitutes to Bitcoin. Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. 

In your sentence you stated substitute right. That is actually a right answer how we have to use the altcoins. Since we found most of wallet are hackable that time we have to go with the coins to be splitted in multiple altcoins when you have bitcoins in higher number.
This is reason I think altcoins much helpful for bitcoin users. You have to get the altcoins in the market that too get the high number of profit with the price changes.
Please ignore the cheap coins when you purchase the altcoins. If you are sure about it you will get the more profit from the high potential altcoins.
Activity: 126
December 08, 2017, 03:42:34 AM
Yes. Bitcoin has a high market value now, so it is hard for us to have a bitcoin that's why there are so many new altcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
December 08, 2017, 03:05:36 AM
Altcoins are the alternative cryptocurrencies launched after the success of Bitcoin. Generally, they project themselves as better substitutes to Bitcoin. Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. 
Activity: 112
December 08, 2017, 02:53:18 AM
Yes we need good Altcoin. which is a very long time in cryptoworld. Altcoins are necessary just like different fiat money.
Altcoin can be an alternative for us to invest. Thanks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
December 08, 2017, 02:26:10 AM
Yes, their demand in the market is increasing. Already 1500 types of altcoin are working. Their price fluctuates.
December 08, 2017, 02:13:58 AM
If you are in trading BTC,you definitely need alts to trade with.
Activity: 46
December 08, 2017, 02:05:03 AM
Of course I want, moreover I'm still in a newbie position in dire need of coins to mine my profits and income.
Activity: 59
December 08, 2017, 02:03:20 AM
Altcoins are an intriguing facet of the cryptocurrency landscape, but they are not for everyone.Altcoins are also known as Bitcoin Alternative and its good to have an alternative...
Activity: 58
December 08, 2017, 01:47:08 AM
I think we need it, but not all project are real, some are determined to scam people e.g ethconnect.
But I have also seen some awesome project too. So lets choose our altcoin wisely.
Activity: 14
December 08, 2017, 01:46:58 AM
The answer is "Yes". I will take a simple example "CryptoKitties game". This game is become hotter and hotter every single day and user must use Eth you play. Altcoin become more usefull now.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 12:48:17 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

i think we need altcoin as it is will improve innovation on all stage for cryptocurrencies, and no matter how much new alt coin born, still the market will decide what will be valued most.
Jump to: