Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 41. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:43:14 AM
If there will be no altcoins, BTC would not come to this place. Playing with BTC is not safe for all and it is not appropriate for all. So they will need altcoins.
Activity: 42
August 14, 2018, 05:24:36 AM
As time pass, there are various kinds of ICO's in the market. They support the coins which suits them. So I think we will need more coins in future as the number of company is growing day by day.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 14, 2018, 05:17:09 AM
Of course we need it! There will be no cryptocurrencies without altcoins. Sure, the cap of all alts=the cap of Bitcoin, but it doesnt mean that these alts have no future
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
August 14, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

Of course, we need altcoins, but only to understand that at the moment there is no sector of real application of crypto-aliens and we are in the beginning of this huge path.
Activity: 90
August 14, 2018, 05:12:04 AM
Need, for the market needs diversification, for investors need benefits, are mutual needs, the altcoin is worth investing. It will get better and better. Only competition can reflect greater value.
Activity: 96
August 14, 2018, 05:08:46 AM
Of course, now we need some altcoins, but in future i suppose will exist only one currency (may be - Crytpo) in the world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 04:56:53 AM
If you see Blockchain as a whole new layer to every existing industry, you may think about your question differently. There is always room for innovation. Blochain as a whole is great, because it allows to disrupt every industry in existence and even allows to create new industries. 
Activity: 546
August 14, 2018, 04:46:38 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
It is actually depend on you. Which coin you need to buy or which coin you need to sell, it is totally depend on you. Moreover, you can take help from any experts.
Activity: 17
August 14, 2018, 04:39:54 AM
I am sure that we need altcoin, BTC has several shortcomings, but it also good, but we need more good decisions for using blockchain.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 02:47:33 AM
Yes, we need, of course! They have become a very significant and influential element in the cryptomarket's total development and their cycles help to increase common level of prices.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
Yes, we need altcoins!  Wink  Alltcoins offer interesting ideas and technology that can be efficient to people and give them a huge profit. Also, competition is needed to know what coins can still make it in the future. Though, only the ones with the potential technology and development can compete with btc. Many of us invests on altcoins for alternative source of profit Roll Eyes...   
Activity: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:50:24 PM
I also agree that we need, competition will promote and improve the quality.
Activity: 57
August 13, 2018, 03:04:36 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Altcoins play a very important role in today's cryptocurrency space. But it doesn't mean the Altcoins are free of problems. I think we still need more but Value is important, I have decided to trust selected Altcoins.
Activity: 54
August 11, 2018, 03:06:04 PM
Bitcoin and coins with some high market value are no longer able to earn as high as the old one. But when the right moves are made at the right time in the subcoins, it is very nice income for all of us. We always need lower coins to earn profit in the short term due to the wind.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 10:46:53 AM
new altcoins make this market competitive and stabilize the value of bitcoins and other altcoins which is in the top.
Based on the growing cryptocurrency community. There is a need for a platform that can suit the needs of the cryptocurrency community. In this way there can be many useful tools that can be used in different ways to help investors and individuals engage in cryptocurring.
Activity: 82
August 11, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
new altcoins make this market competitive and stabilize the value of bitcoins and other altcoins which is in the top.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 03:30:45 AM
There are Altcoins keep bringing new developments, technologies. Surely we need that, if we want to exchange FIAT moneys some day.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 07:31:05 PM
We can trade altcoin in various markets and sell with Bitcoin.
Altcoins are necessary for a project to work, each and every project have their own individual altcoins to support it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 304
August 09, 2018, 07:17:28 PM
I think yes, since it is the one used by many ICOs. They were called through their altcoin as their main identity. Having an altcoin is like supporting a certain project. Another thing is that, the advantage pf having an altcoin is that, the value varies, sometimes even the market is low, others altcoins' value is still getting higher.
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
August 09, 2018, 07:15:25 PM
This is the question to ask before starting an investment in alt, "is there any usefulness of this token?", most of the time the answer is NO  Grin .There are rare occasions when the token is irreplaceable....
Pages:
Jump to: