Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 43. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 06:39:56 AM
altcoin yes particularly esteem since it helps glossy silks particularly great altcoin holds in light of the fact that altcoin will profit particularly those with future altcoin like bitcoin and eth with those coins that are great and great hold
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 06:37:18 AM
Yes of course we need altcoin for interchange purposes in the market but actually we must bitcoin or ethereum mostly used instead of altcoin is part of the coin displayed in exchanges.
Activity: 10
August 09, 2018, 06:33:48 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Do we need Altcoins? Yes!  Do we need so many? No!
We need faster and more secure coins than bitcoin. Without competition there wouldnt be made new imrovements and Advancements in Technology.
Activity: 29
August 09, 2018, 06:32:47 AM
We need these new altcoins. I think that every new altcoins out there is an opportunity to make money. Because the old tokens are usually relatively stable, it's hard to have big profit margins!
Activity: 1
August 09, 2018, 06:29:40 AM
 of courst we still need that altcoins and hold it long time. because, this is a biggest profit in the future. you don't know how it is big  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 209
August 09, 2018, 05:38:06 AM
I can say yes base on the growing community of cryptocurrency. There is a need of platform which could fit the needs of cryptocurrency community. In this way there could be a lot of useful tools which could be used in different ways to help investors and individuals involve in cryptocurrecny.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 05:32:00 AM
Altcoins are very unique since it has a platform and their project also has a meaning that is valuable to some investors. ETH is very unique since their platform is good to use because it allows to create some coins. The reason why altcoins are made because company also wanted to have a coin that is in a relation with goal of the project. Please widen your thoughts about other elements here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 09, 2018, 05:30:45 AM
The dominance of bitcoin always floats. If it grows at some point, there will definitely be a moment when it falls. In order not to miss, it is necessary to have in the briefcase both bitcoin and altcoins.

The dominance of bitcoin in a week rose by more than 10% and now reaches more than 49%, if bitcoin is too strong then this is not good for crypto's future so we really need altcoins as a counterweight.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 05:21:43 AM
Of course! Bitcoin is the heart of the crypto currency in general, and the altcoyins are all other organs. Especially altoquin can show an increase in the superior growth of bitcoin in percent. The smaller the capitalization of a coin, the easier it will grow several times.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:22:07 PM
There are a lot of Altcoins, which are absolutely useless, and made no sense to create them. But there are others, which bring innovation, and needed absolutely.
Activity: 55
August 07, 2018, 06:29:14 PM
Although I prefer bitcoin over any other altcoin out there, I will still advice to diversify your portfolio in order to reduce risks, plus, being part of projects that are promising and reliable is a wonderful thing and people should give that a little more importance rather than just meaningless trading.
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 06:17:00 PM
Of course we need altcoins, monopoly is never beneficial for end users and market as such. However, I am not convinced that we need so many bitcoin clones and I am even less convinced that we need thousands of altcoins. There is not enough use case for them. In my opinion, only quality and unique coins should survive.
Activity: 434
August 07, 2018, 05:12:49 PM
The more variety of coins and tokens, the more our chances to earn well. This is my opinion, I have a lot of coins in my portfolio and I hope for a good profit.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
August 07, 2018, 02:33:52 PM
I think people in the crypto world need non-scrambling altcoins. Because of the new altcoins, the crypto bazaar expands and investors have the opportunity to choose platforms that are good.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 07, 2018, 02:06:50 PM
The dominance of bitcoin always floats. If it grows at some point, there will definitely be a moment when it falls. In order not to miss, it is necessary to have in the briefcase both bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 51
August 07, 2018, 03:10:36 AM
Yes it will useful to each one, Some Altcoins release because of the ICOs. When it comes to county to country there are so many currencies not only dollars but also Euro, Pound, Franc, Yen, Rupee Ruble, etc. Altcoins are just like these these each coins use for that coin own countries. So my opinion is Alts also needed.
Activity: 48
August 07, 2018, 02:53:41 AM
I hope yes, it will create more competitive market. Other thing is new altcoins are not just a coin. Most of them are coming up with good  project concept providing solution  for identified society problem.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
August 07, 2018, 02:26:21 AM
In 2017, investments in altcoins were the most profitable. This year we see that the prices of altcoins have been falling for several months, but we don't need to worry because most of them have a great potential for growth.
Activity: 134
August 07, 2018, 02:25:58 AM
Of course we need that altcoins, altcoins just like alternative ways to get profit in trading. It also make the cryptocurrency world will be balanced, if there no altcoin, maybe the crypto will be ended.  But i agree that there are too many altcoins right now, and a lof of them are completely useless .  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 02:25:07 AM
We definitely need . Altcoin will mostly explore the uses of blockchain technology more and posdibly develop  the technology of their own that could work with blockchain and delivers ideals of cryptocurrency in different sphere of life!
Pages:
Jump to: