Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 37. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
August 21, 2018, 03:12:56 PM
I think that Alts are important because in the competitive market directed by "the invisible hand of the market" alt developers pursuing the personal goal ought to improve their product.
Activity: 378
August 21, 2018, 05:47:01 AM
Of course we do. There are so many instances where one altcoin maybe beneficial than the other relative to its prices. Price somehow matters. On the other hand think about altcoins as stores. Now everybody just lined up to buy something and the store is just too busy to transact business with you. Do you really need to wait or go to another store? What I mean to say here is that altcoins provide better options when the most valuable coin for you is too expensive to buy or the network is busy as in the analogy. If you need to have faster transactions, can altcoin provide it? Yes of course definitely when these coins do not have more customers online to transact certainly you've got the whole road as passageway. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 04:41:13 AM
Yes we need alt coins else the succes of blockchain technology and development not possible. Because only competition can bring the development.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
August 21, 2018, 04:17:14 AM
Many beginners have the wrong idea about the essence of the cryptocurrency market. In the understanding of beginners altcoins are just speculative coins and because of this they underestimate potential of altcoins. Especially now, during the transfer of capitals on the eve of the date of consideration of the application for bitcoin ETF, doubts in prospects of altcoins in newcomers increase. But immediately after the approval of the ETF, the money will be returned back to the altcoins and their price will recover to its normal level.
Activity: 14
August 21, 2018, 03:49:44 AM
It's better to engage in some other coins, in fact it may also help us to improve our beliefs in Cryptocurrency. And it is important in becoming as investor or trader.It also bring us to open new opportunities.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 21, 2018, 03:38:46 AM
definitely needed! Now on the basis of the blockchain  they write many interesting contracts and ideas for realizing them in life! and altcoins will serve as a calculation unit! without them in the future anywhere!
Activity: 518
August 21, 2018, 03:32:38 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

I think that we need some useful altcoins. But now we see too many trash coins that in the future will die because it do not make sense. And were created only to enrich their creators.  Sad
Activity: 64
August 20, 2018, 03:04:42 PM
Bottoms have distributed a lot in the market. Bitcoin or Ethereum is taken as a cryptolytic subcoin. Graphics Bitcoin is red when it is red.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
August 20, 2018, 02:55:33 PM
Altcoins are the coin that add value to bitcoin. Who ever that buys altcoins will definitely needs bitcoin to exchange it in an exchange to be able to convert to fiat
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 02:39:18 PM
yes, i think altcoins have future, its not that Bitcoin is already godlike and since it's a golden price or have terribly high worth is that its excellent coin already, however it still has its flaws and lacks some things rather like its digit in decimal place its somewhat terribly troublesome to scan for people and a few renowned yankee subject did not even apprehend what bitcoin is. that is why altcoins area unit created to fill the gap that bitcoin lacks.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 02:20:09 PM
Yes, we need altcoins. Each coin is unique, and performs its function. It's also a great way to earn, because altcoins grow faster in price than bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 02:18:32 PM
I think you've ever heard the phrase "demand creates supply" and here. If the market needs such a number of altcoins, it produces them, as soon as the need for them disappears, their number will be sharply reduced. So I think it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 68
August 20, 2018, 02:17:07 PM
Of course Altcoins are very necessary for the cryptocurrency market because they allow it to evolve steadily. Also the technological aspects of them as a preferred solution to various problems and omissions in bitcoin.
Activity: 294
August 20, 2018, 02:14:05 PM
The need for an altcoins depends on every individual's plan and goal but you can freely choose wether you buy one or not. Being a huge fan and believer of diversifying one's coins to widen your opportunity for growth, altcoins is a significant part of my portfolio.  Cool
Activity: 616
August 20, 2018, 01:21:48 PM
Yeah, I think Altcoin is a must in the cryptomarket. there is a interconnection between BTC and Altcoin in the market. both altcoins and bitcoin grow together helping each other so i think bitcoin needs altcoins. so we need altcoins in the crypto world.
altcoin is an alternative to Bitcoin so it is necessary to advance crypto because not everyone can achieve bitcoin. even though they look competitive, they are truly connected. we can see that there are many crypto fans thanks to the existence of altcoins, so I also strongly agree that altcoin is needed.
Activity: 95
August 20, 2018, 12:49:59 PM
Yeah, I think Altcoin is a must in the cryptomarket. there is a interconnection between BTC and Altcoin in the market. both altcoins and bitcoin grow together helping each other so i think bitcoin needs altcoins. so we need altcoins in the crypto world.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 20, 2018, 12:37:31 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
indeed many new altcoins want to compete with the old altcoin. of course we also need a new altcoin, more and more altcoins are emerging that means crypto development is progressing and many want to do business and succeed in this digital world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 12:28:40 PM
And as much as possible and different altcoins, in General, many altcoins are very promising,and they have global ambitions,as behind them are not only global companies and technologies but also a lot of money,so I can say that everything is only in front,we are waiting for a huge and bright future
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
Among the Altcoins there are a lot of projects that live no more than a year, but at the same time there are those who have great prospects. Therefore, I believe that Altcoins has a place in the crypto industry.
Activity: 14
August 20, 2018, 12:24:01 PM
We need altcoins to ensure proper distribution of the money on the market. Though the excesses of altcoins these days is causing that money yo spread thin as their is a noticeable pause in investments. This is one of the reasons the market is the way it is. For proper recovery , some of these alts need to die off first.
Pages:
Jump to: